Myuk said:
I might as well send this wip for the latest page I was working on before.

http://imgur.com/a/FqRQ3
*Whistles*
Noice
This is gonna make one awkward wake up for their rescuee xD
Hi, Myuk here~

I still don't have a tablet at the moment so I won't be able to progress the series forward, BUT Whisper and I are planning on reworking or adding on to the beginning of Season 1 because it really isn't cohesive. I have mentioned this to other people before, but not publicly; initially, the series was never intended to be a comic, but rather a series of pictures of femdom girls being dommed by a following oc.

So far, we have thought of the basis of the beginning and now, we are in the process of making the script which I will use to make the pages. I will be returning to index cards for this.
Myuk said:
Hi, Myuk here~

I still don't have a tablet at the moment so I won't be able to progress the series forward, BUT Whisper and I are planning on reworking or adding on to the beginning of Season 1 because it really isn't cohesive. I have mentioned this to other people before, but not publicly; initially, the series was never intended to be a comic, but rather a series of pictures of femdom girls being dommed by a following oc.

So far, we have thought of the basis of the beginning and now, we are in the process of making the script which I will use to make the pages. I will be returning to index cards for this.
That sounds cool. It's always fun to see artist revisit their early work and improve it with ideas they didn't have at the time.
I will just say that it's always a blast working with Myuk!
Having to work on getting proper background and coherence for the huge story we are trying to make is a challenge I'd take any day.
Throwing in all these OCs, kinks, humor and crafting the setting that allows Myuk artstyle to truly shine is a privilege!
The future will be full of things to look forward too!
Inma's downfall!
Joyce ascending to the head of the hypno ranks!
Febe's love stories!
So many fun things and more for seasons to come!
Index card sketches! Yesssss!

Looking forward to it from both of you =D