Erika said:
happy new year hypnohub. ! hope we have another year of wonderful hypno stuff~

i question the sanity of anyone who would ever think its a good idea to clone me.

my favorite pokemon is easily Tyrantrum. accept no substitutes.

my favorite eveelution is probably umbreon. i dont have a particular attachment to any of them but umbreon was the first one i ever got.

nah im pretty picky about the games i play so i havent really played any sandbox games

to be honest i dont even know the difference between DC and marvel. ;_;

i was never really a fan of super heroes. i guess if i had to pick one itd be either spidermand because liked venom as a villain or daredevil because im a hipster and i actually liked the daredevil movie.

when i say id like to be in control that pertains to real life. as far as hypnosis pictures go a lot of people tend to prefer when im the sub so i leave any domming to evilka. though that being said i never considered kaa to be an absolute god lol.

hmm i think my favorite holiday is halloween. i just like the fun/spooky atmosphere of it and i have a tradition of just marathoning horror movies all day or sometimes going trick or treating and dressing up for the lols. its just a fun time~
Tyrantrum,Simple design but overall a fearsome wall breaker with a nice design :D,High 5 Umbreon is my fav. too,On the difference between dc and marvel is quite big and depends if you are a fan of characters with a lot of virtues and few flaws or a lot of flaws but one virtue. And my favorite superheroes are:
Spiderman
Batman
Captain america