Subjugation Salvation an Imasuky CYOA
Alright I'm starting a new CYOA this one is going to give you a choice between being good and evil. I have a good amount of stuff already planned for whatever path you all take so without farther ado let us begin.

spoiler

Which path do you wish to follow
http://www.strawpoll.me/12064905
Pinkanator said:
Chaotic Neutral
Dammit Pink. But I do hope villain wins out, just wait until you see the options it has.
Pinkanator said:
Chaotic Neutral
how did you figure out my DnD character's alignment?
Imasuky said:
Dammit Pink. But I do hope villain wins out, just wait until you see the options it has.
NOW LOOK AT THIS NET
Pinkanator said:
NOW LOOK AT THIS NET
HOW DID YOU KNOW ONE OF THE FEW NEWER MEMES I LIKE?????
Can we stay on topic about the fact that you should be deciding on if you want to enslave all the women in the world or become a slave yourself. And of course this is a yuri.
Imasuky said:
Can we stay on topic about the fact that you should be deciding on if you want to enslave all the women in the world or become a slave yourself. And of course this is a yuri.
Dammit, that's a really difficult choice....

to turn all women into gynoid succubus Stepford wives who double as maids, or to become one myself?

Meh, once I have control over all, I can be one every so often as a release. SUBJUGATION IT IS!!
Imasuky said:
The sub club has cookiesssssss~
Pinkanator said:
This is one time I'm joining the dom club so I can have everyone join the sub club, before I join as Club President~
Pinkanator said:
the dom club has cookies, and cake, and soda, and harems
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Dammit, that's a really difficult choice....

to turn all women into gynoid succubus Stepford wives who double as maids, or to become one myself?

Meh, once I have control over all, I can be one every so often as a release. SUBJUGATION IT IS!!
Funny thing you mention some of those...
crazyman said:
the dom club has cookies, and cake, and soda, and harems
harems supplied BY the sub club i should inform
Imasuky said:
Funny thing you mention some of those...
Someone get StepfordCrimson in on this. NOW.
Pinkanator said:
harems supplied BY the sub club i should inform
well duh :)
Pinkanator said:
NOW LOOK AT THIS NET
crazyman said:
HOW DID YOU KNOW ONE OF THE FEW NEWER MEMES I LIKE?????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LeVwGOuqU
Ganbatte Evil-san! Fill our hearts with darkness!
EVERY VILLAIN IS LEMONS
Woohoo!
I'm going to say we should be evil for no particular reason.
Well Evil was leading by such a huge margin I went ahead and wrote the next part, it has the next round of votes.

spoiler

Here are your choices

Background

spoiler

The companion

spoiler

Lastly the item
spoiler

And here are the votes
Background
http://www.strawpoll.me/12074614

Companion
http://www.strawpoll.me/12074622

Item
http://www.strawpoll.me/12074630
In my opinion, we should be a Dark Messiah followed by a Hopeful Fool, and wielding the Rod of Night.
considering that we're saving the world with a new, better way of life that makes everyone a more complete and happy woman, i think the best option is proud peasant, because i really like scenarios where the greatest heroine and savior of all comes from humble honest beginnings.

also in order to be the greatest possible dom, u need 2 things: 1, to be tested constantly so ur skills stay sharp and forever increasing, and 2, to understand the life of a sub firsthand so u can use that knowledge to be a greater mistress to ur slaves. so, the bitch is the best option, in never ceasing to struggle against her and in being made to serve her frequently we will become the greatest possible mistress
D I R T Y
R A T

Then probably hopeful fool and rod.
HUSTLE
LOYALTY
RESPECT

RISE ABOVE HATE, CENATION 2017.
we can choose the priest and oracle thus giving us 10 points in corruption right away?
nemesis said:
we can choose the priest and oracle thus giving us 10 points in corruption right away?
The Oracle is the only person who can corrupt and she can only use it on NPCS and once those 10 points are used that's it she can't get anymore.
*Looks at Depraved's description*

Nice reference.
ghost13 said:
*Looks at Depraved's description*

Nice reference.
Alien gave me the idea, I already had some Soulsborne references in mind and that one was just too good to pass up.
Alright closing the vote now, I've noticed that in all of the CYOAs that I run votes tend to cap out around 20 or so.

So announcing it now since there were a few ties.

Dark Messiah
The Bitch
Rod of Night

This is how you will start.
Imasuky said:
Alright closing the vote now, I've noticed that in all of the CYOAs that I run votes tend to cap out around 20 or so.

So announcing it now since there were a few ties.

Dark Messiah
The Bitch
Rod of Night

This is how you will start.
Dirty Rat...
:(