To be honest I kinda liked the idea of having a hopeful fool around, just like the ideas of people always trying to make the obvi evil people, like us, good people again.
Blitz_Habanera said:
To be honest I kinda liked the idea of having a hopeful fool around, just like the ideas of people always trying to make the obvi evil people, like us, good people again.
This guy gets it.
Well the new part is written and is currently getting edited.

Bitch is going to be a lot of fun in her own way.
Here it the first real bit of story, how you learned your powers, met Bitch, and get your staff.

spoiler

Who takes the lead
http://www.strawpoll.me/12103792
Bitch is fun but maybe we should plan to leave her out of encounters that require stealth. Or subtlety. Or the level of tact expected from a functioning adult. Or really, anything more complex than 'bust the door down and fuck everyone's brains out'.

Also we should get some practice in that thing we're going to spend the rest of the game doing.
Alien said:
Bitch is fun but maybe we should plan to leave her out of encounters that require stealth. Or subtlety. Or the level of tact expected from a functioning adult. Or really, anything more complex than 'bust the door down and fuck everyone's brains out'.
i dunno, shes gotta be able to pull off stealth and subtlty at least some times if she can steal the gem out of the deomn queens brooch without her noticing it hwile they have sex