To be honest I kinda liked the idea of having a hopeful fool around, just like the ideas of people always trying to make the obvi evil people, like us, good people again.
Blitz_Habanera said:
To be honest I kinda liked the idea of having a hopeful fool around, just like the ideas of people always trying to make the obvi evil people, like us, good people again.
This guy gets it.
Well the new part is written and is currently getting edited.

Bitch is going to be a lot of fun in her own way.
Here it the first real bit of story, how you learned your powers, met Bitch, and get your staff.

spoiler

Who takes the lead
http://www.strawpoll.me/12103792
Bitch is fun but maybe we should plan to leave her out of encounters that require stealth. Or subtlety. Or the level of tact expected from a functioning adult. Or really, anything more complex than 'bust the door down and fuck everyone's brains out'.

Also we should get some practice in that thing we're going to spend the rest of the game doing.
Alien said:
Bitch is fun but maybe we should plan to leave her out of encounters that require stealth. Or subtlety. Or the level of tact expected from a functioning adult. Or really, anything more complex than 'bust the door down and fuck everyone's brains out'.
i dunno, shes gotta be able to pull off stealth and subtlty at least some times if she can steal the gem out of the deomn queens brooch without her noticing it hwile they have sex
Took a while but it is super long, long enough that it's getting split into two parts.

spoiler

And as a refresher here are the stats with a detail I forgot to add about Bitch.

spoiler
Well that was fun, but we didn't really do a very good job of the whole control thing... I think Maggie may need a little more practice.

Also, Bitch can shapeshift, eh? Interesting...
JksAccount said:
Well that was fun, but we didn't really do a very good job of the whole control thing... I think Maggie may need a little more practice.

Also, Bitch can shapeshift, eh? Interesting...
Well Bitch is a demo who is linked to your soul, controlling her isn't going to be easy. But yeah she can change into nearly any form she want's with some limits.
Imasuky said:
Well Bitch is a demo
Is Yiskian the full version?
JksAccount said:
I can't believe I fucked that up...
JksAccount said:
Imasuky said:
I can't believe I fucked that up...
is it bad I didn't get the yiskian joke?
What means the stats between brackets, its that now that we are tired we got less stats or what?
Motorata said:
What means the stats between brackets, its that now that we are tired we got less stats or what?
That's the total after equipment is added to the score. You have 5 Strength unarmed. the staff adds 1 point making it 6.
Lord_Derik said:
is it bad I didn't get the yiskian joke?
It's not a 'yiskian' joke, it's a 'demo' joke.

Imasuky said:
Well Bitch is a demo...
And here's the new part along with the vote, don't need to post stats again as nothing has changed.

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/12230652
*Ghostbusters theme*
Alien said:
*Ghostbusters theme*
Since it's an all girls story.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM

I would leave forever but than the story would just end...
My instincts tell me we could get an awesome lackey if we go ghost hunting. Either a vampire, a ghost or a necromancer. Something along those lines anyways.
Did somebody say "Vote for the ghost house!"? Yes. I said vote for the ghost house.
Woot! I'm totally taking credit for getting people to vote for ghost hunt.
I am curious for the mother but i want to hunt ghost, we can always ask her later
And the ghost wins!

I'm a little sad Guild didn't get more votes.
Here's is part one of the new update part 2 due soon

spoiler
Shit. This update made me realize something. I won't voice it so just in case I'm wrong I don't give Imasuky any ideas, but if I'm right then not talking to the mother may have been a bad idea.
megahellreaper said:
Shit. This update made me realize something. I won't voice it so just in case I'm wrong I don't give Imasuky any ideas, but if I'm right then not talking to the mother may have been a bad idea.
I'm really curios what your worry is?
Imasuky said:
I'm really curios what your worry is?
I think that is the burned village cliche,i think that he fears that our mother has the Uncle Ben syndrome
Motorata said:
I think that is the burned village cliche,i think that he fears that our mother has the Uncle Ben syndrome
o shit that woudl be terrible, i hate instant rice, i agree dont get any ideas imasuky