how is this even a question

always maid

at least the poll results seem reasonable

e: update on previous page
Here's a fun update.

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/12547682
Hey guys, you know how taking control didn't work last time? Well, we should try it again and see if maybe we've improved enough to successfully dom our succubus friend.
We are going to be the doms the entire story
Just once, be the damn on the bottom, it's safe!
Come on!
Gojulas said:
We are going to be the doms the entire story
Just once, be the damn on the bottom, it's safe!
Come on!
Well I've already written it. Won't say anything but I do hope you enjoy it. And hey over in Labyrinth once Hilda's story ends next girl can be super subby!
Imasuky said:
Well I've already written it. Won't say anything but I do hope you enjoy it. And hey over in Labyrinth once Hilda's story ends next girl can be super subby!
Sounds good but ... you know, I'm into dom smug succubi, so Bitch is my only hope.
Gojulas said:
Sounds good but ... you know, I'm into dom smug succubi, so Bitch is my only hope.
Well you'll get other chances
My mental image for Margaret is that of Tanya von Degurechaff, seriously, that fits a lot.

Anyhow, I wonder if we would have gotten Rose only if we chose the adventurer path...
Ehrenmannchimäre said:
My mental image for Margaret is that of Tanya von Degurechaff, seriously, that fits a lot.

Anyhow, I wonder if we would have gotten Rose only if we chose the adventurer path...
Do you mean personality wise cause if so that might not be a bad fit, though she's a less..selfish I suppose. Tanya really cares most about beating Being X, Margret wants to become Being X.

And Rose would have showed up later had you gone to town, and the person you meet there would have been earlier.