how is this even a question

always maid

at least the poll results seem reasonable

e: update on previous page
Here's a fun update.

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/12547682
Hey guys, you know how taking control didn't work last time? Well, we should try it again and see if maybe we've improved enough to successfully dom our succubus friend.
We are going to be the doms the entire story
Just once, be the damn on the bottom, it's safe!
Come on!
Gojulas said:
We are going to be the doms the entire story
Just once, be the damn on the bottom, it's safe!
Come on!
Well I've already written it. Won't say anything but I do hope you enjoy it. And hey over in Labyrinth once Hilda's story ends next girl can be super subby!
Imasuky said:
Well I've already written it. Won't say anything but I do hope you enjoy it. And hey over in Labyrinth once Hilda's story ends next girl can be super subby!
Sounds good but ... you know, I'm into dom smug succubi, so Bitch is my only hope.
Gojulas said:
Sounds good but ... you know, I'm into dom smug succubi, so Bitch is my only hope.
Well you'll get other chances
My mental image for Margaret is that of Tanya von Degurechaff, seriously, that fits a lot.

Anyhow, I wonder if we would have gotten Rose only if we chose the adventurer path...
Ehrenmannchimäre said:
My mental image for Margaret is that of Tanya von Degurechaff, seriously, that fits a lot.

Anyhow, I wonder if we would have gotten Rose only if we chose the adventurer path...
Do you mean personality wise cause if so that might not be a bad fit, though she's a less..selfish I suppose. Tanya really cares most about beating Being X, Margret wants to become Being X.

And Rose would have showed up later had you gone to town, and the person you meet there would have been earlier.
It's not a prank I really updated!

spoiler

Name Change
http://www.strawpoll.me/12654998

The Circlet
http://www.strawpoll.me/12655007
Rosie is a cute name, and I think we should go for the change. Also, we should wear the circlet because I'm sure only good things will come of it.
<huffs> No I do not want to change Rose's name to Roise. what kind of name is Roise anyway?
Rotem_Dishon said:
<huffs> No I do not want to change Rose's name to Roise. what kind of name is Roise anyway?
A name of an enemy in bioshock
The_Fool said:
A name of an enemy in bioshock
And the robot maid in the Jetsons
What's special about the circlet again?
Imasuky said:
That too
The_Fool said:
What's special about the circlet again?
It has faint magical aura, I won't say what it actually does. Margaret lacks familiarity with enchanted items to identify the nature of it.
Imasuky said:
no, that was rosie
Wait that description.

Do you have both CYOAs on the same universe?

The end game wouldn' be that we become a supernatural overlady right?
Motorata said:
Wait that description.

Do you have both CYOAs on the same universe?

The end game wouldn' be that we become a supernatural overlady right?
Nah they are separate universes just with some similarities. Think the whole Earth 2 sort if thing.
Imasuky said:
Nah they are separate universes just with some similarities. Think the whole Earth 2 sort if thing.
So it's an alternate Hilda? We're fucked.
megahellreaper said:
So it's an alternate Hilda? We're fucked.
Don't worry she doesn't have the Sign....yet.
Well, this is personal taste, but I for my part don't like to change her name to Rosie.

And I would vote for temporarily having Bitch wear the circlet just to check whether there are any harmful effects on it, before wearing it yourself(Sure, it's unlikely that normal nobles would own a highly cursed circlet, but live-testing never hurt anyone.
Except the one who was tested, that is, but that is not relevant.)
If we get to town, I would propose having a local enchanter check it out.
Also, enslave that enchanter. Since having someone who knows to indentify and work with magical items is going to be incredibly useful on the long run, not having to pay that one for anything except materials is even nicer.
Imasuky said:
Then Hilda would have a boob window?
Motorata said:
Then Hilda would have a boob window?
Nah though Janey's eye is on the other side.
I call it now, Hilda is one of the seven.
Ehrenmannchimäre said:
I call it now, Hilda is one of the seven.
Dont tink Hilda whud be all for purity.
the virtue of blunt trauma!
Well, to be honest, it doesn't even matter since she is going to land in our pocket of servants anyways.
Having someone punched might help with putting them under our control