RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Why is there an alternate hair color tag? It seems very unnecessary. Compared to something like alternate outfit, it's about a character wearing an outfit related to their core outfit, and not "this character is wearing a maid outfit."
I don't know why we have a tag like that, just be easy to say person has red/black/orange/etc hair.
Even then, it seems like a bit of a clusterfuck due to the transformation posts here.
But as long as alt outfit isn't treated the same way, I wonder bother as much.
I tried searching for female_ejaculation a few years ago and when I didn't find any images tagged with it, I simply assumed that no equivalent tag existed. If I had known that the squirting tag existed, I probably could have tagged at least a few hundred images with it by now.

I suggest we change (or alias) the squirting tag to female_ejaculation, because several other boorus use it, and it seems much easier to remember.

Edit: I didn't want to make another post just for this, but we have a garter_belt, garter_straps, and garter tag. Shouldn't garter_belt be sufficient?
bugmenot said:
I tried searching for female_ejaculation a few years ago and when I didn't find any images tagged with it, I simply assumed that no equivalent tag existed. If I had known that the squirting tag existed, I probably could have tagged at least a few hundred images with it by now.

I suggest we change (or alias) the squirting tag to female_ejaculation, because several other boorus use it, and it seems much easier to remember.

Edit: I didn't want to make another post just for this, but we have a garter_belt, garter_straps, and garter tag. Shouldn't garter_belt be sufficient?
What if the character only has the garter straps, and not the belt?
Anon_3.141 said:
What if the character only has the garter straps, and not the belt?
I didn't think that through very well, did I? The main reason I brought it up was because it seemed like they were being used interchangeably.

I'll have to go through and clean them up a bit.

Edit: I cleaned them up as well as I could, hopefully I didn't do too badly. Here's the before and after count for anyone who's curious:
Before: garter_belt (219), garter_straps (70), garter (43)
After: garter_belt (172), garter_straps (265), garter (29)
Let's talk about the fat, bbw and chubby tags. I'll spoiler things for brevity since I always end up posting walls of text.

You can't add the bbw tag without also adding fat, which is supposedly outdated. *

Why not just use fat instead of bbw? It's functionally identical, with the added bonus of being gender neutral. *
Could I trouble a mod for a ruling on whether post #65652 contains spoilers?
Black--Wave said:
Could I trouble a mod for a ruling on whether post #65652 contains spoilers?
i'm gonna say no spoilers its obvious that jade did something to MC Aqua.
Thanks, I'll remove the spoiler tag yet again and hopefully that'll be the end of the matter.
Just to clarify, the reason I had added the spoiler tag is because Aqua normally has blue eyes, but she had yellow eyes in one of the Kingdom Hearts III trailers, which suggests that spoiler.

Does this mean we should remove the spoiler tag from all the recently uploaded images where Aqua has yellow eyes?
bugmenot said:
Just to clarify, the reason I had added the spoiler tag is because Aqua normally has blue eyes, but she had yellow eyes in one of the Kingdom Hearts III trailers, which suggests that spoiler.

Does this mean we should remove the spoiler tag from all the recently uploaded images where Aqua has yellow eyes?
No cause those obviously done because of the trailer where as here here it was done cause of jade now if black_wave says that yes he made her eyes that way because of the trailer then yeah i'll allow spoilers on it but if not no spoilers.
I've been doing a lot of tagging recently, so I'm going to try and keep a log of the major changes I make in case I mess something up. If anyone notices anything weird with anything I've tagged recently, please let me know.

spoiler
Why the heck is "glowing" a tag. :|

Anyway thank you, you're doing... satan's work?
I wanted to ask if there is a tag for when a Manip a character appears but the story isn't about the "character".

Example: Misty from pokemon is in the picture but the story is about a random girl.
IDPet said:
I wanted to ask if there is a tag for when a Manip a character appears but the story isn't about the "character".

Example: Misty from pokemon is in the picture but the story is about a random girl.
In that case, you still tag Misty.
How many qualifying pics does it take to justify making a new tag, just wondering? Because right now, unless there were a bunch that just weren't classified as netorare, there are four netorare pics that could be classified as cuckqueaning, including one that just recently got uploaded. I know that's pretty small, so maybe it's not enough yet? I still think out of the principle of the thing it should be gender-split into cuckolding and cuckqueaning for convenience's sake, and I'd be willing to re-label all the pictures myself if that's the issue.
whats up guys, I made this dumb joke yesterday
https://imgur.com/a/ntHhGqk
but I guess instead of making unfunny jokes there I should be asking here?
soo yeah, maybe im not understanding something but shoudnt goblins apear as green at this point in time?
Mr.H does lots of those and in general I see lots of them not only from the two of us, so maybe we can change the color?
also thanks for making the character Anduin Wrynn tag yesterday.
grimest said:
whats up guys, I made this dumb joke yesterday
https://imgur.com/a/ntHhGqk
but I guess instead of making unfunny jokes there I should be asking here?
soo yeah, maybe im not understanding something but shoudnt goblins apear as green at this point in time?
Mr.H does lots of those and in general I see lots of them not only from the two of us, so maybe we can change the color?
also thanks for making the character Anduin Wrynn tag yesterday.
I think it would probably make more sense to change goblin back to a general (pink) tag because most of the other race tags (elf, orc, goblin, etc.) are also general tags.
bugmenot said:
I think it would probably make more sense to change goblin back to a general (pink) tag because most of the other race tags (elf, orc, goblin, etc.) are also general tags.
they are?! I allways asumed the green stuff also aplied to... general creatures, like the orc tag, gnome tag, blood elf tag, I asumed it was the norm to make them green xD
then sure I guess that should be fixied ah? and make them all pink
grimest said:
they are?! I allways asumed the green stuff also aplied to... general creatures, like the orc tag, gnome tag, blood elf tag, I asumed it was the norm to make them green xD
then sure I guess that should be fixied ah? and make them all pink
It seems like races are general tags, but game-specific races are character (green) tags. So, orc would be a general tag, but orc_(warcraft) would be a character tag; blood_elf is also a character tag because it's a warcraft race. *

This is just what I've inferred from looking at how things are usually tagged, I'm not 100% sure about this.
bugmenot said:
It seems like races are general tags, but game-specific races are character (green) tags. So, orc would be a general tag, but orc_(warcraft) would be a character tag; blood_elf is also a character tag because it's a warcraft race. *

This is just what I've inferred from looking at how things are usually tagged, I'm not 100% sure about this.
well I guess that clarifies my toubts still seems like a wierd leep in logic but sure, thanks for asnwering
Okay, so, realizing it would only take a few minutes and that I think I may have overestimated the red tape in the tag creation process, I just added two new tags, hypnotic_cuckolding and hypnotic_cuckqueaning, went through the netorare tag and added these tags to all relevant examples, and modified the definition of netorare to be more accurate.

...That being said, after doing so, I saw that a few were hard to categorize because the sex of the hypnosis victim's significant other was unclear or in one case intentionally left vague, and part of me now thinks perhaps it shouldn't be organized by the gender of the cucking victim and perhaps by the gender of the peson being hypnotically stolen? Like maybe "girlfriend stealing" and "boyfriend stealing"? Though actually the one intentionally vague case also left the sex of the hypnosis victim vague too so that wouldn't really help, and only one or two pictures currently would be better served by the change. Any thoughts on this?
Hawkeye said:
Okay, so, realizing it would only take a few minutes and that I think I may have overestimated the red tape in the tag creation process, I just added two new tags, hypnotic_cuckolding and hypnotic_cuckqueaning, went through the netorare tag and added these tags to all relevant examples, and modified the definition of netorare to be more accurate.

...That being said, after doing so, I saw that a few were hard to categorize because the sex of the hypnosis victim's significant other was unclear or in one case intentionally left vague, and part of me now thinks perhaps it shouldn't be organized by the gender of the cucking victim and perhaps by the gender of the peson being hypnotically stolen? Like maybe "girlfriend stealing" and "boyfriend stealing"? Though actually the one intentionally vague case also left the sex of the hypnosis victim vague too so that wouldn't really help, and only one or two pictures currently would be better served by the change. Any thoughts on this?
I feel like just having netorare ans netori would have been sufficient cause now we have two tags that supposed mean the same thing.
Argonis said:
I feel like just having netorare ans netori would have been sufficient cause now we have two tags that supposed mean the same thing.
Well yeah but they appeal to vastly different people and tend to make the people they don't appeal to extremely uncomfortable. It's the same principle behind why we have femdom and maledom, the experience is totally different depending on who's doing the dominating.
Hawkeye said:
Well yeah but they appeal to vastly different people and tend to make the people they don't appeal to extremely uncomfortable. It's the same principle behind why we have femdom and maledom, the experience is totally different depending on who's doing the dominating.
well yeah i know that its vastly different for femdom and maledom but hypnotic cuckolding just sounds the same as netorare just with hypnotic in it.

i'm sorry can you give me an example about how its different?
its just not clicking with me.
Argonis said:
well yeah i know that its vastly different for femdom and maledom but hypnotic cuckolding just sounds the same as netorare just with hypnotic in it.

i'm sorry can you give me an example about how its different?
its just not clicking with me.
Because now you can filter by gender. You get to see all the pics of people (mostly guys) getting hypnotized away from their wives (cuckqueaning) without having to see all the pictures of (mostly) guys getting their girlfriends stolen in front of them (cuckolding).
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why this couldn't be covered by netorare and netori.

Cuckolding is netorare and cuckqueaning is netori, why not just create a netori tag and add all the cuckqueaning posts to it?

Edit: I erroneously assumed that cuckoldry and cuckqueanry were analogous to netorare and netori, they are not.
bugmenot said:
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why this couldn't be covered by netorare and netori.

Cuckolding is netorare and cuckqueaning is netori, why not just create a netori tag and add all the cuckqueaning posts to it?
No, Netori is not cuckqueaning, netori is the act of doing the significant-other-stealing. Netori is being the pepetrator, netorare is being the victim.
ok but why put hyponotic in it?