RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Why is there an alternate hair color tag? It seems very unnecessary. Compared to something like alternate outfit, it's about a character wearing an outfit related to their core outfit, and not "this character is wearing a maid outfit."
I don't know why we have a tag like that, just be easy to say person has red/black/orange/etc hair.
Even then, it seems like a bit of a clusterfuck due to the transformation posts here.
But as long as alt outfit isn't treated the same way, I wonder bother as much.
I tried searching for female_ejaculation a few years ago and when I didn't find any images tagged with it, I simply assumed that no equivalent tag existed. If I had known that the squirting tag existed, I probably could have tagged at least a few hundred images with it by now.

I suggest we change (or alias) the squirting tag to female_ejaculation, because several other boorus use it, and it seems much easier to remember.

Edit: I didn't want to make another post just for this, but we have a garter_belt, garter_straps, and garter tag. Shouldn't garter_belt be sufficient?
bugmenot said:
I tried searching for female_ejaculation a few years ago and when I didn't find any images tagged with it, I simply assumed that no equivalent tag existed. If I had known that the squirting tag existed, I probably could have tagged at least a few hundred images with it by now.

I suggest we change (or alias) the squirting tag to female_ejaculation, because several other boorus use it, and it seems much easier to remember.

Edit: I didn't want to make another post just for this, but we have a garter_belt, garter_straps, and garter tag. Shouldn't garter_belt be sufficient?
What if the character only has the garter straps, and not the belt?
Anon_3.141 said:
What if the character only has the garter straps, and not the belt?
I didn't think that through very well, did I? The main reason I brought it up was because it seemed like they were being used interchangeably.

I'll have to go through and clean them up a bit.

Edit: I cleaned them up as well as I could, hopefully I didn't do too badly. Here's the before and after count for anyone who's curious:
Before: garter_belt (219), garter_straps (70), garter (43)
After: garter_belt (172), garter_straps (265), garter (29)
Let's talk about the fat, bbw and chubby tags. I'll spoiler things for brevity since I always end up posting walls of text.

You can't add the bbw tag without also adding fat, which is supposedly outdated. *

Why not just use fat instead of bbw? It's functionally identical, with the added bonus of being gender neutral. *
Could I trouble a mod for a ruling on whether post #65652 contains spoilers?
Black--Wave said:
Could I trouble a mod for a ruling on whether post #65652 contains spoilers?
i'm gonna say no spoilers its obvious that jade did something to MC Aqua.
Thanks, I'll remove the spoiler tag yet again and hopefully that'll be the end of the matter.
Just to clarify, the reason I had added the spoiler tag is because Aqua normally has blue eyes, but she had yellow eyes in one of the Kingdom Hearts III trailers, which suggests that spoiler.

Does this mean we should remove the spoiler tag from all the recently uploaded images where Aqua has yellow eyes?
bugmenot said:
Just to clarify, the reason I had added the spoiler tag is because Aqua normally has blue eyes, but she had yellow eyes in one of the Kingdom Hearts III trailers, which suggests that spoiler.

Does this mean we should remove the spoiler tag from all the recently uploaded images where Aqua has yellow eyes?
No cause those obviously done because of the trailer where as here here it was done cause of jade now if black_wave says that yes he made her eyes that way because of the trailer then yeah i'll allow spoilers on it but if not no spoilers.
Argonis said:
No cause those obviously done because of the trailer where as here here it was done cause of jade now if black_wave says that yes he made her eyes that way because of the trailer then yeah i'll allow spoilers on it but if not no spoilers.
Ok, thanks for the confirmation and sorry for the inconvenience.