So, I did a few quick searches on this in the forum, and while it has been lightly discussed before, I think I'd like to bring it up again because it personally bothers me

Can we get a tag for some indicator for how much animation is going on in an animated post? maybe a "static loop" tag for things that don't otherwise move besides a few blinking lights or swirly eyes? I realize that the amount of complexity of a gif is slightly subjective but it irks me that there's no tag to differentiate between quite literally a blinky light and actual moving characters being hypno'd
Anvimur said:
So, I did a few quick searches on this in the forum, and while it has been lightly discussed before, I think I'd like to bring it up again because it personally bothers me

Can we get a tag for some indicator for how much animation is going on in an animated post? maybe a "static loop" tag for things that don't otherwise move besides a few blinking lights or swirly eyes? I realize that the amount of complexity of a gif is slightly subjective but it irks me that there's no tag to differentiate between quite literally a blinky light and actual moving characters being hypno'd
I like that suggestion.
I'd kind of like a tag specifically for caption images.
Kachopper9 said:
I'd kind of like a tag specifically for caption images.
caption_only
Mindwipe said:
caption_only
Darnit, I didn't even notice.

Although it seems there are pretty large amount of captions without that tag.

Welp, time to get tagging.
So I feel that twerking should be mad offical, cause I think more art of it might be on the way
Would it be possible to alias ballgag to ball_gag? I've seen several posts mistakenly tagged with ballgag instead of ball_gag recently.
Should we have a tag for under the skin stuff like this?
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/57566/ahegao-blood-bottomless-brain_injection-dark_skin-

I can see how it would bother some people
Imasuky said:
Should we have a tag for under the skin stuff like this?
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/57566/ahegao-blood-bottomless-brain_injection-dark_skin-

I can see how it would bother some people
I vote yes
I also vote yes. I suggest "hypodermic" to keep it broad for anything from tentacles to needles or parasites. Ofc those bulges from penises in stomachs wouldn't count because those are stretching more than the epidermis. Unless someone's against that not being included?
Friye said:
I also vote yes. I suggest "hypodermic" to keep it broad for anything from tentacles to needles or parasites. Ofc those bulges from penises in stomachs wouldn't count because those are stretching more than the epidermis. Unless someone's against that not being included?
I think that falls under something already
OK so we need some kind of tag for post lobotomy things, because just the idea makes me sick and there's some getting uploaded now.
Can we just create those tags by using them? The "hypodermic" and "lobotomy" tags I mean, since mods are very quiet here and it's been 3 days already...
Friye said:
Can we just create those tags by using them? The "hypodermic" and "lobotomy" tags I mean, since mods are very quiet here and it's been 3 days already...
I am a mod and I was thinking that they should be I'll post it stright o the mod chat.
Oh ._. You're not on the list. You should be!
Friye said:
Oh ._. You're not on the list. You should be!
Yeah it should be updated. And got at least one other yes on the tags. I'm still not good with them but say they are offical now to add.
Can we add Scissoring/Tribadism tag?

In order to tag stuff like this http://hypnohub.net/post/show/58408
IDPet said:
Can we add Scissoring/Tribadism tag?

In order to tag stuff like this http://hypnohub.net/post/show/58408
tribadism is already a tag
Can we change tags with "cock" to "penis" for consistency's sake?

cock is aliased to penis (that is, penis is the "parent" tag), but a majority of the related tags use cock instead of penis. e.g., cock_growth, cock_ring, cock_vore, glowing_cock, huge_cock, irresistable_cock, small_cock.
cock_ring is fine because people are far more likely to search for it than penis_ring, but the rest probably need to be changed.

There are a couple other inconsistencies:
large_cock and large_penis both exist.
horsecock has been unnecessarily compounded, it should be horse_penis.
Is there a need for the "Trap" tag when both Crossdressing and androgynous are a thing?
It's just sort of clutters the tags.
Kachopper9 said:
Is there a need for the "Trap" tag when both Crossdressing and androgynous are a thing?
It's just sort of clutters the tags.
they all have their uses.
Why do we have a large cock and a large penis tag? I feel like we should move all the images into one of the tags.
bugmenot said:
Can we change tags with "cock" to "penis" for consistency's sake?

cock is aliased to penis (that is, penis is the "parent" tag), but a majority of the related tags use cock instead of penis. e.g., cock_growth, cock_ring, cock_vore, glowing_cock, huge_cock, irresistable_cock, small_cock.
cock_ring is fine because people are far more likely to search for it than penis_ring, but the rest probably need to be changed.

There are a couple other inconsistencies:
large_cock and large_penis both exist.
horsecock has been unnecessarily compounded, it should be horse_penis.
Different dude, horsecock matches the common fetish language, as does cock_growth and cock_vore. Everything else can probably just get aliased.

Also, people are apparently butthurt over the "transgender" tag so the admins are considering a change. While butthurt in my opinion should be met with with refusal until the hurt butt in question gets over it, I was always confused over why that particular phrasing was used when it could refer to a character who was actually transgender. (Not that I expect anyone to be posting Assigned Male, but whatever.) I propose replacing the tag with "gender_transformation" as that better reflects what we use the tag for.
Sleepyhead97 said:
Why do we have a large cock and a large penis tag? I feel like we should move all the images into one of the tags.
For this you can simply submit a new alias from "More »" "Aliases", That doesn't invite as much discussion, but it doesn't sound like something that really needs discussion. (I would go with "large penis" since that's more consistent with other boorus).

On a related note, no one had better approve the current request to alias "tiara" to "crown". The very idea makes me inexplicably angry.
The alias requests have really, really piled up. Can someone of authority please go through those at some point?
greasyi said:
The alias requests have really, really piled up. Can someone of authority please go through those at some point?
I didn't even know that was a thing till you brought it up.
Ill look into it. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
Anyone think we should have an abduction tag? I feel like that should have enough images to be worth while. I was thinking a kidnapping tag but I feel like abduction sounds more professional.
I put breast_smother onto something - I doubt there'll be any objection since it's popular on the other boorus, but I thought it would be polite to mention it here.
how do people feel about instead of "greyscale" can we iuse a broader tag like "monochrome" to include pieces like
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/11943/aladdin_-series-disney-femsub-harem_outfit-jafar-m

also, how do people feel about including pieces like http://hypnohub.net/post/show/8577/bra-femsub-greyscale-large_breasts-lingerie-little

which are mainly monochromatic, but have the slight amount 2nd color.... I know it's technically incorrect (the worst kind of incorrect), but

1) making it's own tag from being extremely niche tag set seems a waste

2) it has much more in common with monochromatic than multi-chromatic works