Hawkeye said:
Since I haven't heard anything further on this point, I'd just like to bring back up my idea to gender-split the transgender and netorare tags into "Male_To_Female", "Female_To_Male", "Cuckolding" and "Cuckqueaning" respectively. It just feels like those tags in particular would be things we'd want more searching and/or blacklisting precision on.
We're discussing changes to the transgender tag currently, though I can't promise that the changes will be the same one you've suggested.
thedeadpool12345 said:
the thing is that those tags are too specific to be separated!
I hardly see how. Sites like E-Hentai already do that for the netorare tag, putting it in the male and female space. And it's pretty easy to see why: it's a completely different fetish, like the difference between femdom and maledom. People generally don't have that signature, visceral, deeply uncomfortable feeling in their stomach (or, you know, get off on it in the event that that's their thing) when they're watching somebody of the opposite sex getting cucked.

And i'm pretty sure some of the people who like the transgender tag for the pics of guys turning into girls would appreciate the ability to avoid also bringing up those pictures of cute girls getting turned into big burly drag queens.
Hawkeye said:
I hardly see how. Sites like E-Hentai already do that for the netorare tag, putting it in the male and female space. And it's pretty easy to see why: it's a completely different fetish, like the difference between femdom and maledom. People generally don't have that signature, visceral, deeply uncomfortable feeling in their stomach (or, you know, get off on it in the event that that's their thing) when they're watching somebody of the opposite sex getting cucked.

And i'm pretty sure some of the people who like the transgender tag for the pics of guys turning into girls would appreciate the ability to avoid also bringing up those pictures of cute girls getting turned into big burly drag queens.
...okay, i can see your point.
Regarding the discussion several days ago, it's probably way back in this very thread somewhere but no one could ever explain to me in a way I could understand just what "unaware" was precisely supposed to mean. To this day I never tag it on anything because I don't know when it belongs. So, if others are similarly confused, consider this my upvote for some re-evaluation.
greasyi said:
Regarding the discussion several days ago, it's probably way back in this very thread somewhere but no one could ever explain to me in a way I could understand just what "unaware" was precisely supposed to mean. To this day I never tag it on anything because I don't know when it belongs. So, if others are similarly confused, consider this my upvote for some re-evaluation.
one page back i think we had a short discussion where unaware was mentioned.
greasyi said:
Isn't it when somebody's brainwashed to think they're in a totally different situation than they're actually in, like thinking they're dressed when they're naked, thinking a penis is a lollipop, etc.?
Hawkeye said:
Isn't [unaware] when somebody's brainwashed to think they're in a totally different situation than they're actually in, like thinking they're dressed when they're naked, thinking a penis is a lollipop, etc.?
To me, something like post #61138 or post #55558 is unaware, whereas post #49119 or post #33667 is altered_perception.

That's just my take on it, and like I said before, there's quite a bit of overlap. I'd like it if we kept both tags, but if we only keep one it should probably be unaware.
I wanted to ask about a level drain tag. Using https://hypnohub.net/post/show/64069 as an example, it's kinda like a form of regression, only much more specific. Would we need more art indicating it for it to be a tag?
SexyHex said:
I wanted to ask about a level drain tag. Using https://hypnohub.net/post/show/64069 as an example, it's kinda like a form of regression, only much more specific. Would we need more art indicating it for it to be a tag?
I think it's way too specific to constitute a new tag.
http://hypnohub.net/post?tags=crystal

This needs fixing. Shouldn’t be a character tag.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
http://hypnohub.net/post?tags=crystal

This needs fixing. Shouldn’t be a character tag.
fixed
Are there any tags for voyeur? Like, if there were one picture where the dom does their thing and then watches the sub in secret, do we have a tag for it?
ReyXD.VaXRuby said:
Are there any tags for voyeur? Like, if there were one picture where the dom does their thing and then watches the sub in secret, do we have a tag for it?
for some reason, we have exhibitionism, but not voyeurism - I dunno the reasoning behind that, but I never felt it was important enough to add voyeurism [made somewhat complicated by the artist voyer] instead of just using the admittedly much more awkward exhibitionism

bugmenot said:
To me, something like post #61138 or post #55558 is unaware, whereas post #49119 or post #33667 is altered_perception.

That's just my take on it, and like I said before, there's quite a bit of overlap. I'd like it if we kept both tags, but if we only keep one it should probably be unaware.
seriously, if those links were mixed up into any order, I could not divine which one should be in which category... are you aware that in point of fact, those all have the unaware tag? Is being Unaware a prerequisite for altered perception?

not only is the difference between "they are not aware they are under hypnosis" and "they are under the impression that things are different then they are" a pretty thin line, but those both just sound like standard post hypnotic suggestive states, ie, normal hypnosis, with aware being the outlier of something different

I guess if its important to some people, I agree with you, lets keep unaware, but it seems like it would potentially apply in every situation in which the person is not specifically aware, or in other words, the majority of posts
Grim said:
several paragraphs of text
Looking at my examples again, they're pretty bad; they could easily be either unaware or altered_perception.

Anyway, we need to figure out if we're going to use both tags, or just unaware. But I'm starting to agree with you, unaware should be enough, assuming it's defined properly.

If we only keep unaware, it should be used more along the lines of "they appear to be unaware of their circumstances". Having it mean "unaware they are in a suggestible post-hypnotic state" like you mentioned would probably be too broad/inclusive to be useful. *
So in the case of underage futa, do we have any sort of tag that can be applied that's a part of the default filter like loli and shota are?
It just came up on this image
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18926191
That that's showing up for people, despite hitting the underage thing that's a legal problem in some locations, and I have no idea what to tag it with to correct that.
rain said:
So in the case of underage futa, do we have any sort of tag that can be applied that's a part of the default filter like loli and shota are?
It just came up on this image
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/64503/ (edited)
That that's showing up for people, despite hitting the underage thing that's a legal problem in some locations, and I have no idea what to tag it with to correct that.
I just posted this on post #64503, but I'll post it here too.

[That] sort of thing is supposed to be tagged as loli.

The loli tag definition says "A female or futanari character who appears prepubescent."
bugmenot said:
I just posted this on post #64503, but I'll post it here too.
Ah drat, if I had known ever known that, I'd forgotten it completely. Thanks bugmenot!

:EDIT: ...I just noticed the edit you made on my post, and my failed copy-paste. D'oh!