Sir_Lurksalaot said:
I find it curious that the micronation for a hypnosis-themed website is struggling to find ways to attract emigrants.

Also, we should be okay as long as we claim Null Island and not File Island. I hear on File Island there be Monsters.
Not "monsters" per-say...

spoiler
Friye said:
And And so I did!
http://imgur.com/a/MHpBt
I like it but it seems a bit hollow, how about a red background, red represents equality so it would be a good sign of intentions
Motorata said:
I like it but it seems a bit hollow, how about a red background, red represents equality so it would be a good sign of intentions
Red also represents lust, leadership and sexuality. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Motorata said:
ZeldaIsHot said:
Red also represents lust, leadership and sexuality. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I thought red represents courage :o But it will be done! Tomorrow. When I have access to my pc again :p
Motorata said:
That should be fine as long as there's no gold in it as well...
http://imgur.com/a/Nx8Ra
How's that look?
I know "no gold" was said, but I really like the golden bits... :P
Friye said:
How's that look?
^*Seems to have completely missed the reference to the flag of Communist Russia.
Friye said:
I thought red represents courage :o But it will be done! Tomorrow. When I have access to my pc again :p
I mean, colours are up for interpretation, and can mean different things depending on culture and religion, but it's whatever, man.
Anon_3.141 said:
^*Seems to have completely missed the reference to the flag of Communist Russia.
You can always assume that I'll 100% miss anything that isn't a direct quote from a movie. It's not autism, just eh... failure of my brain? :p
Friye said:
You can always assume that I'll 100% miss anything that isn't a direct quote from a movie. It's not autism, just eh... failure of my brain? :p
You'd quoted the person who'd said that red represents "equality"... The flag of the USSR was red and gold. There's the connections that you'd missed.
Anon_3.141 said:
You'd quoted the person who'd said that red represents "equality"... The flag of the USSR was red and gold. There's the connections that you'd missed.
Well red and yellow can go well,i know that as a completle imparcial Spaniard.
Friye said:
How's that look?
I really like it, it has a sexy feel and is elegant, perfect to represent a hypnotic nation,also i like the apples that could represent the prohibite fruit
Motorata said:
I really like it, it has a sexy feel and is elegant, perfect to represent a hypnotic nation,also i like the apples that could represent the prohibite fruit
Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :D
Good work on the coat of arms. Anyone who wants to be President put their names forward and we'll make a poll to hold an election.
Riley said:
Good work on the coat of arms. Anyone who wants to be President put their names forward and we'll make a poll to hold an election.
Me.
Riley said:
i humbly accept the results of the election, which i will win
Riley said:
Sign me up.
crazyman said:
i humbly accept the results of the election, which i will win
Anon_3.141 said:
Sign me up.
When I win I will put both of you on prison for opposing me.
Got till sunday for candidates to put themselves forward
Imasuky said:
When I win I will put both of you on prison for opposing me.
We're democratically electing a leader. If you win, you'd receive a lot of flak from other leaders for locking crazyman and I in prison for also trying to get elected.
(Keyword there: If)
Let it be known to all that ZeldaIsHot runs for president!

#'Onarchy!
ZeldaIsHot said:
Let it be known to all that ZeldaIsHot runs for president!

#'Onarchy!
Oh gods... Why?
Anon_3.141 said:
We're democratically electing a leader. If you win, you'd receive a lot of flak from other leaders for locking crazyman and I in prison for also trying to get elected.
(Keyword there: If)
Well once I'm in charge it won't matter cause I'm planning to go full Palpatine and become Emperor.
Better chances than you.

I run on the platform of abusing my power to crush all who oppose me and make everyone who I find attractive into a sex slave
Hey, every elections needs somebody who's doomed to get as little of the votes as possible, right? Someone like Nick Clegg, or Jill Stein. I'd like to nominate myself to be that person.
JksAccount said:
Hey, every elections needs somebody who's doomed to get as little of the votes as possible, right? Someone like Nick Clegg, or Jill Stein. I'd like to nominate myself to be that person.
Zelda's platform is the lack of government. I think we already have our Nick Clegg.
JksAccount said:
It's okay - seems like Imasuky's got that role covered.