skullman2033 said:
ugly ass hairstyle
you take that back
skullman2033 said:
i dont hate fun, i just hate dangerous, heartless sociopaths who dont care for anything or any one, have no redeeming features other than "DUR SHE'S HOT THO!", have an ugly ass hairstyle, an obnoxious personality,and caused the ACTUAL DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY.
Sounds like a winner to me.

Like, bro. What's your prob? Like, yeah she has *one* obnoxious personality and 10 other awesome ones. Can't really complain about that!

And FYI, she cares a lot about people. spoiler
Dystopia69 said:
She wouldn't want to drive them into despair if she didn't.
oh, so she's not joker, she's just zsazs.
Rookaa_Nocturn said:
Did someone say Joker?
I hate you, Rookaa... -_-

skullman2033 said:
i dont hate fun, i just hate dangerous, heartless sociopaths who dont care for anything or any one, have no redeeming features other than "DUR SHE'S HOT THO!", have an ugly ass hairstyle, an obnoxious personality,and caused the ACTUAL DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY.

simply put: SHE'S AN ASSHOLE! I dont care what pink or gojulas says, and I dont care what anyone else says either!
Ditto, Skull.
Pinkanator said:
you take that back
fucking make me you limey son of a bitch!
Defcon7 said:

Ditto, Skull.
Def, don't act like you don't waaant it~~~
skullman2033 said:
fucking make me you limey son of a bitch!
send this man shaman king lewds
okay so, while i do not retract my statement, i want to apologize for calling pink a "Limey son of a bitch"
Pinkanator said:
Def, don't act like you don't waaant it~~~
I might be a sub, pink, but I'm not a masochist!!
Defcon7 said:
I hate you, Rookaa... -_-
No you don't~
skullman2033 said:

simply put: SHE'S AN ASSHOLE! I dont care what pink or gojulas says, and I dont care what anyone else says either!
This actually sums why I hated Morinth from Mass Effect 2. She was such a manipulative bitch that despite being a space succubus that could hypnotize my Femshep, I wanted to see her head mounted on my wall.
Rookaa_Nocturn said:
No you don't~
Fine...maybe not. But mild dislike at least!
Defcon7 said:
Fine...maybe not. But mild dislike at least!
That is also untrue xD
Contorted said:
This actually sums why I hated Morinth from Mass Effect 2. She was such a manipulative bitch that despite being a space succubus that could hypnotize my Femshep, I wanted to see her head mounted on my wall.
Again, SAME!

Rookaa_Nocturn said:
That is also untrue xD
S-shut up!
Defcon7 said:

S-shut up!
Alright, I will stop teasing :P
The only thing I specifically despise is whenever hypnosis is used to homewreck or split up some kind of friendship. That's just fucked up in so many ways.
SomeCallMeSalty said:
The only thing I specifically despise is whenever hypnosis is used to homewreck or split up some kind of friendship. That's just fucked up in so many ways.
Yeah this. Also betrayal. If two characters of supposed to be friends and one starts messing with the other using hypnosis in harmful ways I tend to nope out of the story

Needles are another bad one of mine. Also not to much creeped out by but a major turn-off for me is teachers. Mom's a teach and spent a lot of time helping her out so I guess it's werid for me

And very very very yes on the being creeped out seeing Junko romanticized. I love her as a villain but as a person and a dom she's just plain terrible