skullman2033 said:
ugly ass hairstyle
you take that back
skullman2033 said:
i dont hate fun, i just hate dangerous, heartless sociopaths who dont care for anything or any one, have no redeeming features other than "DUR SHE'S HOT THO!", have an ugly ass hairstyle, an obnoxious personality,and caused the ACTUAL DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY.
Sounds like a winner to me.

Like, bro. What's your prob? Like, yeah she has *one* obnoxious personality and 10 other awesome ones. Can't really complain about that!

And FYI, she cares a lot about people. spoiler
Dystopia69 said:
She wouldn't want to drive them into despair if she didn't.
oh, so she's not joker, she's just zsazs.
Rookaa_Nocturn said:
Did someone say Joker?
I hate you, Rookaa... -_-

skullman2033 said:
i dont hate fun, i just hate dangerous, heartless sociopaths who dont care for anything or any one, have no redeeming features other than "DUR SHE'S HOT THO!", have an ugly ass hairstyle, an obnoxious personality,and caused the ACTUAL DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY.

simply put: SHE'S AN ASSHOLE! I dont care what pink or gojulas says, and I dont care what anyone else says either!
Ditto, Skull.
Pinkanator said:
you take that back
fucking make me you limey son of a bitch!
Defcon7 said:

Ditto, Skull.
Def, don't act like you don't waaant it~~~
skullman2033 said:
fucking make me you limey son of a bitch!
send this man shaman king lewds
okay so, while i do not retract my statement, i want to apologize for calling pink a "Limey son of a bitch"
Pinkanator said:
Def, don't act like you don't waaant it~~~
I might be a sub, pink, but I'm not a masochist!!
Defcon7 said:
I hate you, Rookaa... -_-
No you don't~
skullman2033 said:
i dont hate fun, i just hate dangerous, heartless sociopaths who dont care for anything or any one, have no redeeming features other than "DUR SHE'S HOT THO!", have an ugly ass hairstyle, an obnoxious personality,and caused the ACTUAL DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY.

simply put: SHE'S AN ASSHOLE! I dont care what pink or gojulas says, and I dont care what anyone else says either!
This actually sums why I hated Morinth from Mass Effect 2. She was such a manipulative bitch that despite being a space succubus that could hypnotize my Femshep, I wanted to see her head mounted on my wall.
Rookaa_Nocturn said:
No you don't~
Fine...maybe not. But mild dislike at least!
Defcon7 said:
Fine...maybe not. But mild dislike at least!
That is also untrue xD
Contorted said:
This actually sums why I hated Morinth from Mass Effect 2. She was such a manipulative bitch that despite being a space succubus that could hypnotize my Femshep, I wanted to see her head mounted on my wall.
Again, SAME!

Rookaa_Nocturn said:
That is also untrue xD
S-shut up!
Defcon7 said:

S-shut up!
Alright, I will stop teasing :P
The only thing I specifically despise is whenever hypnosis is used to homewreck or split up some kind of friendship. That's just fucked up in so many ways.
SomeCallMeSalty said:
The only thing I specifically despise is whenever hypnosis is used to homewreck or split up some kind of friendship. That's just fucked up in so many ways.
Yeah this. Also betrayal. If two characters of supposed to be friends and one starts messing with the other using hypnosis in harmful ways I tend to nope out of the story

Needles are another bad one of mine. Also not to much creeped out by but a major turn-off for me is teachers. Mom's a teach and spent a lot of time helping her out so I guess it's werid for me

And very very very yes on the being creeped out seeing Junko romanticized. I love her as a villain but as a person and a dom she's just plain terrible
EdgeOfTheMoon said:
Needles are another bad one of mine. Also not to much creeped out by but a major turn-off for me is teachers. Mom's a teach and spent a lot of time helping her out so I guess it's werid for me
oh god i forgot about needles... FUCK needles, needles are dumb and stupid.
Shit
Cucking
Permanent Brainwash
Snake
Infestation
Death
Erasure of Personality
Cruel Dom
Bimbo/sissyfication.
- Pretty much anything related to MLP and bronies.
- Improper (medic) treatment of humiliated-during-MCed-being.
- Dom female controlling men.
- Human feet

Pastel-Daemon said:
It's apart from the content itself but whenever I see a 'master told me to draw this' comment on an upload it really rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
No such thing happened?
But doesn't the poster want to tell the post is the it result from an socalled "art slave" session? |=(:?
MaDrow said:
|=(:
What the hell is that emoticon supposed to be? A vampire eating a hotdog?

But yeah, not a fan of hypno just for the sake of spreading hypno zombie-style. Not fan of hypnoing someone who has clearly denied consent. Basically stuff like that that clearly disregards any ethical standards.
pokefannafekop said:
What the hell is that emoticon supposed to be? A vampire eating a hotdog?
Tilt your head to the left and you'll see what the first chars represent c;)=|
If still unclear, look at my avatar and compare |=(X3

pokefannafekop said:
But yeah, not a fan of hypno just for the sake of spreading hypno zombie-style. Not fan of hypnoing someone who has clearly denied consent. Basically stuff like that that clearly disregards any ethical standards.
I guess you shortened hypnosis/hypnotism to hypno? s:)=|
Feet, just feet.
Edit: Oh, and asses. Everything else is probably fair game.
Haigure and futanari/transformation into a different sex make my brain both sad and confused

SirSiggles said:
Feet, just feet.
B-but they're just so.... foot-y!
i t ' s a l l c o n n e c t e d a n d i t s a l l g r o s s

It's just a personal taste thing, I can like feet sometimes, just not with hypnosis.
SirSiggles said:
It's just a personal taste thing, I can like feet sometimes, just not with hypnosis.
That is... oddly specific, but hey, whatever.
pokefannafekop said:
That is... oddly specific, but hey, whatever.
Ultraspecific!
People who seek to mold another into a sort of spouse or lover to take care of them. Get your crap in order before you do something like this, otherwise you have no business doing it in the first place.
SirSiggles said:
It's just a personal taste thing, I can like feet sometimes, just not with hypnosis.
How about..... someone being hypnotized to like feet? :D

But for some reason that reminds me of another hypno thing that weirds me out: body parts being hypnotic. Like someone going into a trance from staring at breasts or feet. That's just... weird to me.