The erotic novel: you'd be surprised what kind of smut people like reading ^^
Guess I'm gonna post that on mcstories then after I've done writing it. I'm gonna go through a few iterations and show them to you before it gets done, so you can give me feedback. :)
StepfordCrimson said:

I have also been having fantasies of me being a slave soldier in an all women army abducting other girls and women for us to brainwash for world domination over women
That is a hot one, and one of the reasons why I listed that among my fantasies. Probably why I have such a fascinaton with the Shadaloo Doll force.
ElisaSky said:
Guess I'm gonna post that on mcstories then after I've done writing it. I'm gonna go through a few iterations and show them to you before it gets done, so you can give me feedback. :)
I'd suggest you also post on Archive of our own, it's a good site.
My dream hypno fantasy would probably be something along the lines of this:

By taking a bunch of classes, I'd know all about pressure points, and can do pretty much anything I'd like to a person. Naturally, I'd use this to help people and make the world a better place...

But I'd also use it to "recruit" people that I find fun to talk to or enjoyable~ With a few nudges, I could make them trust me, be willing to obey me, and essentially reprogram them into being whatever I want them to be. This would make fantasies much easier to do, and the best part would be that they consider it perfectly okay to do anything for me, even if it means something like wearing nothing but cat ears and acting like a cat in my apartment, or calling me 'Master' and being hopelessly turned on whenever that happens.

Eventually I'd probably settle on just about 10 people I'd use constantly, but the fun of it would be them knowing that I control their mind and that making them turned on even more so~
this is wierd, but my ideal fantasy is just being a straight up superhero foiling plots relating to mind control, but only when they get to bad end levels. and then i go home and enjoy hypnosis myself, knowing that what i did saved people.
skullman2033 said:
this is wierd, but my ideal fantasy is just being a straight up superhero foiling plots relating to mind control, but only when they get to bad end levels. and then i go home and enjoy hypnosis myself, knowing that what i did saved people.
Boring bad ends are the best.

Long live the Overlady!
Something like this:

It's an assimilation scenario. One of the controlled is chasing me down, trying to plant the device on me. I imagine it as a sleek metallic collar, but open in the front. A bad turn, a dead end; I'm trapped. Screams turn to laughter as I feel the cold on my neck. What was I worrying about? There's nothing wrong with a bit of mind control. It'll be fun! I thank the fellow subject, who I foolishly thought was my assailant.

(Then we bang.)
Hypnotizing a cute girl in a midriff tanktop, short shorts and sneakers without socks with a pocket watch, putting her to sleep and playing with her feet for a while.
i have a lot! 1: hugging a girl who use a hypotic parfume(sorry if i messpelled) i sniff it and just stareing into her eyes afterwards. she commands me to go into her room then she command me to start to worship her feet then fuck her as hard as i can. after i came she release me but the trigger is still in my mind,,,"i love you"

2.: the whole ""desmond's school life pool man i just dug into my deepest hypno fantasies of mine

3 getting a girlfriend that has this wierd fetish too... that's enough

4.: hypnotize my class and fuck their brains out. then turn the tables! they grab me and abuse me sexualy so hard that my mind breaks and i fall under their control but mostly the blonde girl that has huge titts
5going to a hypno therapy but the hot hypnotist makes me her little toy
Desmond-san said:
i have a lot! 1: hugging a girl who use a hypotic parfume(sorry if i messpelled) i sniff it and just stareing into her eyes afterwards. she commands me to go into her room then she command me to start to worship her feet then fuck her as hard as i can. after i came she release me but the trigger is still in my mind,,,"i love you"

2.: the whole ""desmond's school life pool man i just dug into my deepest hypno fantasies of mine

3 getting a girlfriend that has this wierd fetish too... that's enough

4.: hypnotize my class and fuck their brains out. then turn the tables! they grab me and abuse me sexualy so hard that my mind breaks and i fall under their control but mostly the blonde girl that has huge titts
5going to a hypno therapy but the hot hypnotist makes me her little toy
I won't lie, I've thought about the 4th one quite a lot...
I have been wondering a lot about how would feel to be the sub, but my fantasies are always about me being the dom.

My most common Fantasy revolves around getting acquainted with a group of female friends, just to build up some confidence.
I'm one of those guys who follows Ovidio's ideal of love "My love is too much for only one girl", so you can guess its a harem thing.
The next step is the usual "divide and conquer": one by one, I get more intimate with the girls, mostly by talking and telling stories, which is something I'm god at. Once I knew them better, my confidence boost is nearly ready.
Once I have the confidence and the intimacy, it starts the seduction, in which the dialogue revolves into "convincing them about getting more private with me", and here takes different turns: simply charming voice, that slowly "takes over the girls" like "unaware", or sudden spirals followed by sexual intercourse (teasing for the most), or a massage (yes, I'm good at those too... at least enough to be praised by several people) which ends playing in "sexual hypnosis", you know the "Too.. much... good...".
And then it's just a "non-exactly-permanent" intimacy with some girls, to relieve stress or to have otherwise awkward conversation. (I seriously need someone who wants to coddle me, boy or girl any volunteers accepted).

I'm not exactly into hardcore, at least when I have my personal moments. Regarding my OCs or imaginary characters... there it gets rough.
I have a few major fantasies, with me as the sub in all of them, my dom fantasies are less prevalent

1) Consensual romantic hypnosis, a girl hypnotizes me with my consent and reprograms my mind into being the perfect boyfriend and love slave, with plenty of sexy triggers and the like... It's a pretty simple fantasy really not very convoluted, but it satisfies my desperate desire to find a significant other and have at least one healthy relationship in my life, and my desire to be a hypnotized slave to a mistress

2) It starts off with regular hypnotic control of my mind and body, establishing my obedience and making it so my body will obey in or out of trance. Then I'm woken from trance and controlled, given pleasure and forced to obey my mistress until she drops me under again, brainwashes me a little more, then wakes me again, weakening my will further with more pleasure and forcing me to obey various erotic commands. This cycle continues until my will is weakened to the point where my mistress can break my will without bringing me under, making my conscious mind a helpless slave that isn't just hypnotically compelled to obey, but now desperately wants to obey of its own volition because of how good it feels to be mistress's slave.

3) Similar to the 2nd fantasy, but instead of just breaking my mind, my mind is completely wiped clean and brainwashed from the ground up, leaving none of my former personality intact and simply making me the perfect slave for my mistress in every way