DaisyHypnoCharm said:
Hi !
Just came back, yes, it was someone that accessed my computer and send tons of negative messages to several members of the Hub, and myself I didn't paid enough attention to my mail box.

For the old account, don't worry about restoring it, computer works are annoying to do and there are better things to do in front of a screen.
I'll use this new account and it doesn't change anything.
+ I saw my commissions have been reposted, so everything is Ok ; ) .
*hugs!* Welcome back~

Now my dream of meeting Cleo is still alive *giggles*

In all seriousness, shame that stuff had to happen to you but glad to see you're alright~
Phew, glad to still have you around Daisy.

I'm trying to resume work on that story i spoke to you about late last year. 'Tis hard as i'm trying to mobilize myself to do more stuff than just write fetish fics and i'm hungover from a long Zelda run sapping me creatively.
Seriously glad to see you are Ok Daisy!
Your stuff is high on my fav list and you're a nice member of our community so it'd be a damn shame to lose you.
StepfordCrimson said:
Now my dream of meeting Cleo is still alive *giggles*

In all seriousness, shame that stuff had to happen to you but glad to see you're alright~
Looking forward to that!
Good to see you back Daisy!
Welcome back. ^^
Welcome back Daisy \(^_^)/
Glad you're still here Daisy!
The site would be rather lacking without you.
AMAZING EGYPTIAN TIDDIES!!!!!!!!! :D
someguy231 said:
AMAZING EGYPTIAN TIDDIES!!!!!!!!! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szGzAxJ0fbw

Fuck me, it's great that you're back after the bullshit train came riding through.
Vanndril said:
In related news, I've decided that I'm no longer honoring account deletion requests.

Back when we were a small site with a small user base, it wasn't a problem. I would typically know the users well enough to know when a request was genuine, and the requests were few and far between. But nowadays, I tend to get multiple requests per month, and each one of them is risky.
Not that I suspect I'll be needing it, but what would the new procedure to request being scrubbed?
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
Not that I suspect I'll be needing it, but what would the new procedure to request being scrubbed?
Yeah, I'd like to know too... for uhh... reasons.
Considering this is, stupidly, a name I use on sites and don't want accidentally connected to my public identity I to would like to know.
Blitz_Habanera said:
Considering this is, stupidly, a name I use on sites and don't want accidentally connected to my public identity I to would like to know.
I've seen people get their username altered before, so unless that's going out the window too you could always just do that?
Pastel-Daemon said:
I've seen people get their username altered before, so unless that's going out the window too you could always just do that?
If someone may point me to how I would very much appreciate that.
Blitz_Habanera said:
Pretty sure you can just ask an admin to do so.
Blitz_Habanera said:
I just checked and it seems that's something you'd have to ask Vanndril for.
Pastel-Daemon said:
I just checked and it seems that's something you'd have to ask Vanndril for.
Imasuky said:
Pretty sure you can just ask an admin to do so.
Thanks you two!

Oh and welcome back hijacked person!
DaisyHypnoCharm said:
Hi !
Just came back, yes, it was someone that accessed my computer and send tons of negative messages to several members of the Hub, and myself I didn't paid enough attention to my mail box.

For the old account, don't worry about restoring it, computer works are annoying to do and there are better things to do in front of a screen.
I'll use this new account and it doesn't change anything.
+ I saw my commissions have been reposted, so everything is Ok ; ) .
Eyyy! GOod to have ya back!
Why did this get bumped exactly? I can't find the reason why.
me nither lol
Triple: If someone makes a edit to their message it will be sent to the front
111 said:
I know XP

Was wondering who edited what, and why o3o
Pinkanator said:
Why did this get bumped exactly? I can't find the reason why.
111 said:
Pinkanator said:
I know XP

Was wondering who edited what, and why o3o
Oh okay good I thought Daisy disappeared again xP

But let's please stop posting here so people won't make the same mistake. That means you reading this right now. Don't reply and don't post here. Seriously