Taking manip requests
been having a lot of fun with my manips lately, but choosing which franchise/characters to do is tough when there's so many great options, not to mention all the non-franchise affiliated stuff I could do

So I'm opening up this thread for people to make requests of me. Here's a short list of dos and don'ts

Note: I'm just a manipper with minimal ability and techniques and what I like to think is a decent amount of writing talent. I can't make original drawings to save my life (but if someone wants to collab with me to provide images for me to add text too I will do that.)

Dos
- femdom
- femsub
- any franchise I'm familiar with (it's a long list not gonna make an official one here)
- multi part stories

Dont's
- Gore
- Scat/Urination/age regession
- Male nudity
- children in explicit content (I've done one with with Wendy and implied sexual conduct but those manips are as far as I'll go with child porn)

Maybes
- franchises I don't know much about (I'm not opposed to them but it's harder to write appropriate text when I don't know the source material very well)
- maledom/malesub (I like manipping females cause I'm straight and a switch so all my female images are pleasing to my eyes, but I'm not completely against doing manips of male images on request)
- realistic PoV inductions (I know how to write them but fitting them on an image could be beyond me idk)

- learning new techniques (I wanna but ima need someone to teach em to me before I can cause just reading how to do things doesn't help me)

There's probably stuff I'm forgetting but that should be good for starters, I can update the list if something comes up
*slams fist on table*

WHERE

IS

THE UNDYNE DOM
https://imgur.com/a/7QAs7 splashwoman, and two images of Felicia and rouge as phone backgrounds, make Femdom of that
https://imgur.com/a/ViTOU a girl from megaman star force who I only know as the host of queen ophiucha, so maybe possessed femdom
Could you do Stepfordization? http://imgur.com/a/HbAwA
skullman2033 said:
https://imgur.com/a/7QAs7 splashwoman, and two images of Felicia and rouge as phone backgrounds, make Femdom of that
https://imgur.com/a/ViTOU a girl from megaman star force who I only know as the host of queen ophiucha, so maybe possessed femdom
I second the Rouge and Felicia images, and also more Skullgirls content is needed http://imgur.com/a/Be995
Yes on so many levels!

Pokemon's Misty in a femsub

Fairy Tail's Lucy, Juvia, Ultear, or Kagura femsub

Mega Man Star Force's Sonia Strumm femsub

Kingdom Hearts' Kairi or Aqua femsub

Final Fantasy's Tifa, Yuffie, or Yuna femsub

Persona 5's Makoto or Futaba femsub

Splatoon's Squid Sisters (Callie and Marie) femsub

Clearly, I like femsub.
Was looking around (literally just few minutes ago), and found this image. I think it's fit for a text manip, the ladies in it look like they're marching/standing at attention. Here are some of the fine ladies of overwatch https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f1/9c/09/f19c095598b6ad7bd1b2ec07a21ad746.jpg
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1252080-smug-wendys

I'd appreciate it if you replaced the falling salt with a swinging pocketwatch with no other changes to the image or any added text.
http://imgur.com/a/0pPqk been wanting to do something with this pic involving a pocket watch or coin but finding a good png pocket watch/coin image has been a pain. I'd be interested in seeing what you could do with it.
Hoo boy I leave this to sit for a few days and I get way more than I expected O.o didn't realize people liked my stuff that much. Time to respond to the things

Pinkanator said:
*slams fist on table*

WHERE

IS

THE UNDYNE DOM
Coming, I'll need to find a suitable image... it'd be so much easier if I knew how to do glowing eyes since spirals don't fit her as well as I'd like, but I'll make do with what I know

doctorpluto said:
Could you do Stepfordization? http://imgur.com/a/HbAwA
After looking up what that actually is... I'm going to have to say no. As a strong advocate of women's rights and independence who already has a bit of a guilt complex about this fetish already... that kind of goes past the point where I can reconcile my kink with my ideals.

RoboFonzy said:
I second the Rouge and Felicia images, and also more Skullgirls content is needed http://imgur.com/a/Be995
Pretty sure I've seen that last image on the hub before but they all seem like good image candidates. Not familliar with skullgirls as a franchise but I'm sure I can make something out of them

ghost13 said:
Yes on so many levels!

Pokemon's Misty in a femsub

Fairy Tail's Lucy, Juvia, Ultear, or Kagura femsub

Mega Man Star Force's Sonia Strumm femsub

Kingdom Hearts' Kairi or Aqua femsub

Final Fantasy's Tifa, Yuffie, or Yuna femsub

Persona 5's Makoto or Futaba femsub

Splatoon's Squid Sisters (Callie and Marie) femsub

Clearly, I like femsub.
I can do most of these, not sure about Pesona cause idk the franchise except by secondhand accounts of people saying how good it is (I'm poor I can't buy games often T_T ), As for Splatoon... I'm not entirely sure how I'd make that work but I'll look into it

Jpew2007 said:
Was looking around (literally just few minutes ago), and found this image. I think it's fit for a text manip, the ladies in it look like they're marching/standing at attention. Here are some of the fine ladies of overwatch https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f1/9c/09/f19c095598b6ad7bd1b2ec07a21ad746.jpg
been looking for good overwatch images to work with, ought to be able to use this one

Defcon-FX said:
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1252080-smug-wendys

I'd appreciate it if you replaced the falling salt with a swinging pocketwatch with no other changes to the image or any added text.
On the one hand, great opportunity for me to learn how to do that... on the other hand, real people images aren't allowed on the hub...

Sleepyhead97 said:
http://imgur.com/a/0pPqk been wanting to do something with this pic involving a pocket watch or coin but finding a good png pocket watch/coin image has been a pain. I'd be interested in seeing what you could do with it.
Well if I teach myself how to edit a pocket watch in there I can totally do something with this
hypnoslave1095 said:
Hoo boy I leave this to sit for a few days and I get way more than I expected O.o didn't realize people liked my stuff that much. Time to respond to the things
And me?
Contorted said:
And me?
you don't have a comment here?
Contorted said:
And me?
oh right you're the one who made a request via PM, right that's something to look into as well
I should note that napdust blessed us with Undyne dom today, and that's probably your best shot.
hypnoslave1095 said:
you don't have a comment here?oh right you're the one who made a request via PM, right that's something to look into as well
Thank you kindly.
hypnoslave1095 said:
I can do most of these, not sure about Pesona cause idk the franchise except by secondhand accounts of people saying how good it is (I'm poor I can't buy games often T_T ), As for Splatoon... I'm not entirely sure how I'd make that work but I'll look into it
You should check out the latest one (Persona 5). The main characters use mind control to force corrupt sons of bitches to confess all their crimes!

Also, glad to know you're on the case Hypnoslave.
Anything with a girl being hypnotized by a pocket watch/pendulum is more than OK with me.
Hello just a heads up I'm going to pm you with my request idea if it's ok
Changed the title of the thread slightly to make it less click-bait. Just a small reminder to try to keep in mind the Rules of Conduct when making threads next time!
hypnoslave1095 said:
On the one hand, great opportunity for me to learn how to do that... on the other hand, real people images aren't allowed on the hub...
Umm...since when? http://hypnohub.net/post?tags=real+
Defcon-FX said:
Umm...since when? http://hypnohub.net/post?tags=real+
they cant be manipped
Would you be down for something involving petplay and femdom? Like, maybe also with some transformation?