Arms!!! (The Switch Game)
Thoughts and feelings about arms? I think the game looks quite promising. Especially Twinelle.
when's twintelle gonna be on the hub, femdom assnosis ftw.
The game look pretty damn fun. Also Twinelle/Min Min OTop them girl are as Aku would say EXTRA THICC!
The game looks like it will be a blast. I just hope that there are multiple controller settings than just the motion controls. I don't want another star fox zero scenario where a good game is bogged down but an annoying motion control gimmick.
It's Punch-Out with Skullgirls rejects and knock offs.

I can dig it.
Sleepyhead97 said:
The game looks like it will be a blast. I just hope that there are multiple controller settings than just the motion controls. I don't want another star fox zero scenario where a good game is bogged down but an annoying motion control gimmick.
They've already confirmed that it can be played without motion controls.
slmrip said:
They've already confirmed that it can be played without motion controls.
Oh, sweet. I'm totally on board then.
Announce Little Mac and get it over with Nintendy! :I
minmin is best girl but her arms are prejudice as hell
ZeldaIsHot said:
minmin is best girl but her arms are prejudice as hell
If Asian developers make a game with asian stereotypes, is it still racist?

Of course, Min Min is clearly Chinese, so the answer might still be yes.
Ogodei-Khan said:
If Asian developers make a game with asian stereotypes, is it still racist?

Of course, Min Min is clearly Chinese, so the answer might still be yes.
If Hitler was Jewish, he'd still be racist.

Not that I'm saying ARMS is racist. That'd be silly.
skullman2033 said:
when's twintelle gonna be on the hub, femdom assnosis ftw.
Assnosis? She has a parasol that when used has a spinning spiral on it as a signature weapon and you ask for Assnosis?
StepfordCrimson said:
Announce Little Mac and get it over with Nintendy! :I
Probably going to make him DLC, because we need to pay extra for awesome.
supersmasher2020 said:
Probably going to make him DLC, because we need to pay extra for awesome.
> Little Mac

> Awesome
ZeldaIsHot said:
> Little Mac

> Awesome
>Side B's off cliff
supersmasher2020 said:
Assnosis? She has a parasol that when used has a spinning spiral on it as a signature weapon and you ask for Assnosis?
....have you SEEN her ass?
Pinkanator said:
>Side B's off cliff
ZeldaIsHot said:
> Little Mac

> Awesome
go fuck yourself
skullman2033 said:
go fuck yourself
You don't want to fuckin' fight with me, Little Mac trash.
skullman2033 said:
....have you SEEN her ass?
Yes, but which is more obvious, parasol with a spiral on it, or a butt?

ZeldaIsHot said:
> Little Mac

> Awesome
Pinkanator said:
>Side B's off cliff
I'm going to guess you guys have only played Smash. In Punchout itself, Little Mac is awesome.
ZeldaIsHot said:
You don't want to fuckin' fight with me, Little Mac trash.
i do, and you're probably one of those assholes that thinks they can win just by standing on the edge and crouching
Heck, even in Smash Little Mac can beat some mid-tiers if you play your cards right.
skullman2033 said:
i do, and you're probably one of those assholes that thinks they can win just by standing on the edge and crouching
That's because I can win just by standing on the edge and crouching.
supersmasher2020 said:
Heck, even in Smash Little Mac can beat some mid-tiers if you play your cards right.
And Palutena can beat the (once) world's best player, that doesn't make them good.
ZeldaIsHot said:
That's because I can win just by standing on the edge and crouching.
I'm going to guess you've either gotten the worst For Glory luck ever and only get Little Macs that suck, or you pretend that the stereotype of Little Mac players being terrible from the first 6 months after the game launched is still the majority of Little Macs today, when in actuality all of those Little Mac players dropped him and the people that can do good things with Mac started showing up. He can be good if people stop thinking like they did at the launch of the game. He has the potential to rise up to at least the lower half of the C tier.

That all being said, we should probably go back to talking about how great ARMS looks. I can't wait for it, and I'm especially hype for the Global Testpunch.
supersmasher2020 said:
That all being said, we should probably go back to talking about how great ARMS looks. I can't wait for it, and I'm especially hype for the Global Testpunch.
seriously though wen twintelle
skullman2033 said:
seriously though wen twintelle
Hopefully soon, my good person that also has two words and a 4 digit number in their name (because saying "my good friend" would have been uncomfortable).
supersmasher2020 said:
I'm going to guess you've either gotten the worst For Glory luck ever and only get Little Macs that suck, or you pretend that the stereotype of Little Mac players being terrible from the first 6 months after the game launched is still the majority of Little Macs today, when in actuality all of those Little Mac players dropped him and the people that can do good things with Mac started showing up. He can be good if people stop thinking like they did at the launch of the game. He has the potential to rise up to at least the lower half of the C tier.
Please never take me seriously again.
ZeldaIsHot said:
Please never take me seriously again.
Still doesn't explain Pink.
> people talking seriously about a party game
oo_sebastian_oo said:
If you're talking about Smash, there's a very large competitive scene. If you're talking about ARMS...yeah, you kind of have a point.
oo_sebastian_oo said:
Yeah, Smash 4 is a party game.

Melee, however...