Injustice 2 Hypnohub Guilds?
Not sure if we should have a larger post for grouping, but I figure making a guild for the hub would be more beneficial than random ones. Let me know if anyone's interested, and I'll start tinkering.
Pinkanator said:
Not sure if we should have a larger post for grouping, but I figure making a guild for the hub would be more beneficial than random ones. Let me know if anyone's interested, and I'll start tinkering.
I SAW THIS TOPIC AND KNEW IT WAS YOU! XD ♥
Doesn't look like it's on PC yet, or that it ever will be. According to Wikipedia the gaming platforms are:
- Android
- iOS
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One

It doesn't really look like a multiplayer game to me, though the game does say it has a multiplayer mode (and a single player mode). Not an MMORPG though, is it? I mean if you can play it on your phone (wtf) you can hardly do any MMORPG'ing I'd think.

I don't really know much about the DC universe (dad was a Marvel guy when he grew up, wouldn't bother with it until I begged and begged to watch The Dark Knight Rises together, which he really liked). The game looks cool, though! I hope it'll kick off :)
Friye said:
Doesn't look like it's on PC yet, or that it ever will be. According to Wikipedia the gaming platforms are:
- Android
- iOS
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One

It doesn't really look like a multiplayer game to me, though the game does say it has a multiplayer mode (and a single player mode). Not an MMORPG though, is it? I mean if you can play it on your phone (wtf) you can hardly do any MMORPG'ing I'd think.

I don't really know much about the DC universe (dad was a Marvel guy when he grew up, wouldn't bother with it until I begged and begged to watch The Dark Knight Rises together, which he really liked). The game looks cool, though! I hope it'll kick off :)
It's a fighting game with a mobile game tie-in. In the game you unlock loot boxes which give cosmetics and gear, and being in a guild gives you a group chat to talk to the other members in and special quests to get more loot boxes. And a hypnohub guild would be cool.
Aaahhh that makes sense! Thanks!
Friye said:
- Android
- iOS
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
I believe boon has confirmed a PC port, but has not confirmed when it'll roll around
So, just gonna bump this, see if it gets any more attention. Totally down to get this ball rolling, just gotta make sure there's enough interest.
I would be honored to make others to submit to HypnoHub on the PS4 Injustice 2 Server!
Well, I figure that's enough interest to get started. I got a few name ideas, so let me know what we're going with.

Hypnohub!
Domination Association
MC Alliance of Hypnotia
Pinkanator said:
Well, I figure that's enough interest to get started. I got a few name ideas, so let me know what we're going with.

Hypnohub!
Domination Association
MC Alliance of Hypnotia
MadHatters
so hows dat red hood