New server
Moved the hub onto a new server just now, if you notice bugs that weren't here 5 min ago then post here. I usually miss some small things when transferring sites so i always assume i fuck something up. I'll lock or delete this in a few days if nothing is found.

The old server was resource starved, the new server has 2 fancy CPU's and such. It should feel a little bit faster now.
I was wondering what was going on.

Hope the dust settles soon.

Have noticed can't view the front page and forums are a bit wonky when I try to go to deeper pages.

Looking a bit more things with the spoiler tag varnished.
It appears as though some messages have disappeared from some threads, notably the Labyrinth thread is missing almost it's entire story after the move.
Tested it new spoiler tags work but old ones are messed up but only on certain things. Mostly mine it look
slayerduck said:
Moved the hub onto a new server just now, if you notice bugs that weren't here 5 min ago then post here. I usually miss some small things when transferring sites so i always assume i fuck something up. I'll lock or delete this in a few days if nothing is found.

The old server was resource starved, the new server has 2 fancy CPU's and such. It should feel a little bit faster now.
Triple: i noticed its recently been really slow at work so maybe it will run better also i havent seen any new bugs
111 said:
Triple: i noticed its recently been really slow at work so maybe it will run better also i havent seen any new bugs
Take look in Scarlet Version and Labyrinth. I want someone else to look at them just to make sure it's not something on my end somehow.

Also front page of post still not showing up for me. I don't want to cause a scene but it's seriously concerning that I seem to have lost most of my post and the front page.
Imasuky said:
Take look in Scarlet Version and Labyrinth. I want someone else to look at them just to make sure it's not something on my end somehow.

Also front page of post still not showing up for me. I don't want to cause a scene but it's seriously concerning that I seem to have lost most of my post and the front page.
Everything including the front page is working fine for me o.o
Sophia said:
Everything including the front page is working fine for me o.o
Damn. I cleared my browser just 5 seconds ago and it's still not showing up for me
Imasuky said:
Damn. I cleared my browser just 5 seconds ago and it's still not showing up for me
Ok not everything is working, I cant see my own posts anymore XD
Sophia said:
Ok not everything is working, I cant see my own posts anymore XD
In a small way I'm glad. It means that it's not just on my end.

Hopefully this will all be fixed soon.
Imasuky said:
In a small way I'm glad. It means that it's not just on my end.

Hopefully this will all be fixed soon.
It was just the post before, working now, odd enough
Sophia said:
It was just the post before, working now, odd enough
Everything is still busted. It really sucks in the case of my CYOA it has nearly 174 pages of story which is now blank cause of spoiler tags breaking on them. I can't even see the last updated page.

And not to beat a dead horse but no front page. Figure it's best to say it here rather than a PM in case anyone else is having the same issue.
What is the invite link?
CJO1234 said:
What is the invite link?
We're talking about the server the website is running on, not the discord server.
OK. Got it now.
I noticed some blank posts in the Story Thread. Not sure what those are about.
Mindwipe said:
I noticed some blank posts in the Story Thread. Not sure what those are about.
It's like what I said pretty much anything with a spoiler tag is gone, might be the same for links.
Imasuky said:
It's like what I said pretty much anything with a spoiler tag is gone, might be the same for links.
I saw several spoiler tags and all the links seemed to be there. Spoiler tags might have something to do with it, but it's not all of them.
My PMs with spoiler tag are fine
slayerduck said:
spoiler
Seems like it's old stuff that got messed up. I went to edit and it's there but it's super messed up.
Imasuky said:
Seems like it's old stuff that got messed up. I went to edit and it's there but it's super messed up.
I don't think this is a server issue, but more of a bug in our software. If i edit the blank forum posts you made and just hit submit they show up just fine.
slayerduck said:
I don't think this is a server issue, but more of a bug in our software. If i edit the blank forum posts you made and just hit submit they show up just fine.
Wonder why I'm still not getting front page of post?
Imasuky said:
Wonder why I'm still not getting front page of post?
What do you mean?
slayerduck said:
What do you mean?
when I try to look at the post I get the maintenance page. Same for the last page in my CYOA. Page 24 refuses to load.
Imasuky said:
when I try to look at the post I get the maintenance page. Same for the last page in my CYOA. Page 24 refuses to load.
That's in issue on your side, old DNS cache. Try clearing DNS cache, if you got no clue what I'm saying just try restarting your PC.
Its not spoiler tags its this thing = ”

I don't know why but somehow you're using this in a lot of your post instead of the normal " and its bugging out. That's what I'm assuming right now.
autocomplete doesnt seem to work. Besides that, no problems
edit: nevermind, it seems to be just a firefox issue, odd :\
edit edit: the autocomplete vanished again after i refreshed my other browser
to put this in the words of max stirner, "autocomplete is a spook"
endgame said:
autocomplete doesnt seem to work. Besides that, no problems
edit: nevermind, it seems to be just a firefox issue, odd :\
edit edit: the autocomplete vanished again after i refreshed my other browser
to put this in the words of max stirner, "autocomplete is a spook"
We don't have autocomplete, its a browser function.

Imasuky said:
�Y-Yeah...So..� You put your hand to your head, trying to think. You've never encountered any creature like this before, and that smell... �So if I can just get some, then...then I�ll be one my way.� It�s getting hard to focus with that smell in the air...it almost feels like you�ve had a few strong drinks.

This is some of your text, what character are you trying to use here? I assumed it be ' but why have it here for example: one my way.�
slayerduck said:
We don't have autocomplete, its a browser function.

�Y-Yeah...So..� You put your hand to your head, trying to think. You've never encountered any creature like this before, and that smell... �So if I can just get some, then...then I�ll be one my way.� It�s getting hard to focus with that smell in the air...it almost feels like you�ve had a few strong drinks.

This is some of your text, what character are you trying to use here? I assumed it be ' but why have it here for example: one my way.�
I could have sworn we did
https://botgod.yt/fc4cad8420b3a63b69e8b42940e89aca.gif <--- something like that
endgame said:
I could have sworn we did
https://botgod.yt/fc4cad8420b3a63b69e8b42940e89aca.gif <--- something like that
Nope

Pokémon Pokémon ééééééé