endgame said:
I could have sworn we did
https://botgod.yt/fc4cad8420b3a63b69e8b42940e89aca.gif <--- something like that
We do have that, and it still works on my end.
slayerduck said:
We don't have autocomplete, its a browser function.

�Y-Yeah...So..� You put your hand to your head, trying to think. You've never encountered any creature like this before, and that smell... �So if I can just get some, then...then I�ll be one my way.� It�s getting hard to focus with that smell in the air...it almost feels like you�ve had a few strong drinks.

This is some of your text, what character are you trying to use here? I assumed it be ' but why have it here for example: one my way.�
Nothing it was regular text. Thankfully I have copies save

“Y-Yeah...So..” You put your hand to your head, trying to think. You've never encountered any creature like this before, and that smell... “So if I can just get some, then...then I’ll be one my way.” It’s getting hard to focus with that smell in the air...it almost feels like you’ve had a few strong drinks.

That is how it should look
slayerduck said:
This is some of your text, what character are you trying to use here? I assumed it be ' but why have it here for example: one my way.�
Looks like it should be ' but that it's sometimes being used as speech marks (") in the text. That's my guess anyway.
Its a encoding issue afaik, don't know how to fix it yet.
Mindwipe said:
We do have that, and it still works on my end.
The more you know, it never worked for me since the start of using this software then? And i test it with multiple browsers.
I somewhat take that back. It does work on my end, but not very well. I tried typing in "mind" and the only thing it suggested was my OC Mallow. None of my other OCs popped up, nor my manipper tag, nor Mindwipe the artist's tag, nor Mindwipe the Transformers character.
Pokémon PokémonPokémonPokémonPokémonPokémonPokémonPokémon
Ok i tried to search something and i noticed that it will bring up tags stuff i've already searched but not tags that would come of from typing it in one letter at a time.

example i put in the letters All it bring up my oc Allison but nothing else that has an a. I tried typing in the littile mermaid and i got nothing.
Imasuky said:
Nothing it was regular text. Thankfully I have copies save

“Y-Yeah...So..” You put your hand to your head, trying to think. You've never encountered any creature like this before, and that smell... “So if I can just get some, then...then I’ll be one my way.” It’s getting hard to focus with that smell in the air...it almost feels like you’ve had a few strong drinks.

That is how it should look
Your example post is now fucked up as i think i fixed it. See if your old posts work now. I did resave a couple, those might have errors now sadly.
We had that, but it only showed up from the Posts page. The search box on the home page didn't have it, for whatever reason.
slayerduck said:
Your example post is now fucked up as i think i fixed it. See if your old posts work now. I did resave a couple, those might have errors now sadly.
Looks like it mostly fixed now aside from page 24 still not showing up and the front page. I wiped my cookies earlier and everything else is working aside from those.
Imasuky said:
Looks like it mostly fixed now aside from page 24 still not showing up and the front page. I wiped my cookies earlier and everything else is working aside from those.
Page 24, can you link me please?
slayerduck said:
Page 24, can you link me please?
http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/46811?page=24
Did you restart your pc yet?

This page has a few posts i fucked up while debugging, and the first page on that topic. Sorry for the inconvenience, the rest of your posts are fixed now doe.
slayerduck said:
Did you restart your pc yet?

This page has a few posts i fucked up while debugging, and the first page on that topic. Sorry for the inconvenience, the rest of your posts are fixed now doe.
Reset and it's still not showing front page.
Imasuky said:
Reset and it's still not showing front page.
I got no clue then, its not a server side issue.

I'll look into the autocomplete thing tomorrow, need to catch some sleep.
slayerduck said:
I got no clue then, its not a server side issue.

I'll look into the autocomplete thing tomorrow, need to catch some sleep.
Alright. And hey you are doing a good job better than some other sites i went to before.
Woke up after my nice little sleep depreciation and noticed the search autocomplete just randomly works now for me. Did the server gods fix it for me while i was knocked out ;o?
I don't know if anyone else experienced this, but I just encountered a blackout of the Hub. No images on the site would load, in thumbnail or full size. Then the entire site was unreachable. Yet every other website I tried to access worked fine. I could load full 1080p60fps youtube vids just fine, so I know it wasn't my internet service. I also tried my phone and tablet, and both of those couldn't reach the Hub either.
I obviously can get in now, but for a good half hr, it was just gone. Might have something to do with the new server, might not, but figured it was worth mentioning just in case.
Everything is fixed for me now.