Hmm... I like the other suggestions, but I'd like to advocate Mental Elasticity. That way if we mess up (or are feeling subby) we'll get at least one chance to get out of the situation we might find ourselves in.

Edit: Because I've seen too many cyoa's devolve into these HUGE arguments because of a tiny error that got the player hypnotized (usually only temporarily). This way there is a bit of insurance if that does happen, and hopefully people will be willing to chill a bit if we do get hypnotized.
Aaand Voting Period over!
Mental Elasticity (2P) 11 1-110
Shapeshifting (3P) 6 111-170
Crazy Rich (2P) 3 171-200

And the eyes of the dice say...

Gentleman Chimaera rolled 58 using 1d200. Trait 2.
Mental elasticity!

7 Points remaining!
Make proposals for the traits
Superb Athlete just cause
I'd go with Skill personally, for something practical like science, so we can have some kind of utility outside of whatever abilities we choose to go for later
Remember that you can propose Skills again that didn't make it through.
In that case I'd have to pick Rich. Not Crazy Rich, just the 1-point version. I feel like Crazy Rich makes us a bit too financially powerful.

Iron Will might not be a bad idea either, although since we already have Mental Elasticity we might not need it.

Either way, we've still got like 7 character points to spend.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13593949
And the poll is up
You can make proposals for trait 4 already, if the thing you propose is already taken, I just don't add it.
Trait 3
Skill Science (1p) 5 1-50
Regular Rich (1p) 4 51-90
Iron Will (2p) 3 91-120
Superb Athlete(1p) 2 121-140

And the eyes of the dice say...

Gentleman Chimaera rolled 112 using 1d140. Trait 3.
Iron will it is

5 Points remaining!
Make proposals for the traits
Also, I'm adding all the old choices that didn't make it now
I'll say shape shifter again
Super Rich.
Science+money+superb athlete =Hypno Batman.

Lets go with that route
Motorata said:
Science+money+superb athlete =Hypno Batman.

Lets go with that route
But we do have Reincarnation+ in a world filled with Sexy Monster Girls. It'd be a shame not to take full advantage of that. ;)
Poll over
Shapeshifting (3P) 7 1-70
Skill Science (1p) 2 71-90
Superb Athlete(1p) 1 91-100
Rich (1P) 1 100-110

What does the dice say?

Gentleman Chimaera rolled 35 using 1d110. Trait 4.

And with that we have Shapeshifting as 4th trait.

2 Points remaining
Make Proposals
Proposal period ends at 19 UTC
So this is the end of the Batman dream, not worry we can be Reed Richards, superb athlete would be useless since we have shapeshift we can make ourselves rich and skilled in science so lets do that
Motorata said:
So this is the end of the Batman dream, not worry we can be Reed Richards, superb athlete would be useless since we have shapeshift we can make ourselves rich and skilled in science so lets do that
The thought occurs that since we've got shapeshifting we might as well drop Attractive. If that were the case we'd be able to afford something else, maybe a resistance. If we're a Shapeshifter it might make sense to be resistant to Pressure Points or Chemicals. Thoughts anyone?
Sorry, but I'm not allowing take-backsies here.
Trait 5
Skill Science (1p) 6 1-60
Rich (1P) 6 61-120

Gentleman Chimaera rolled 46 using 1d120. Trait 5.

And that gives us a skill in Science.

1 Point remaining, final vote for traits
http://www.strawpoll.me/13610673
It occurs to me that we've been selecting all of these things for this character, but we don't actually know their name or gender yet.
Lets get rich

It would be good if you post what traits we have right now
Rich (1P) 5 1-50
Resistance Chem(1P) 3 51-80
Superb Athlete(1p) 2 81-100
Resistance PP(1P) 1 101-110
And the dice says...
Gentleman Chimaera, rolled 64 using 1d110. Final Trait.
Resistance against chemicals!
JksAccount said:
It occurs to me that we've been selecting all of these things for this character, but we don't actually know their name or gender yet.
That is decided at the very end, I want this to be as random as possible, after all.

Motorata said:
Lets get rich

It would be good if you post what traits we have right now
Well, since all the traits have been decided, let's reintroduce them!
We are/have/have an/can do/possess the/have:
Attractive
Mental Elasticity
Iron Will
Shapeshifting
Skill Science
Resistance against Chemicals

Motorata said:
Just want to clarify that Shapeshift is only the standard version and doesn't give us Superb athlete.

The next thing will be the mind control abilities, make your Proposals!
And propose what you want.
This is chaos, everythings possible.
Well since we have Skill Science and Resistance against Chemicals

Chemistry Control seems the best fit and I say Perfume should be what kind we go with
Also fitting with the theme, I'd say we should get the 2p subliminal messages, because science, and subliminals are fun.
I like the perfume idea and the subliminal idea, but both of those require materials that we might not always have immediate access to. Therefore I'd also like to suggest we invest at least one or two points into traditional hypnosis.

Although now that I think about it, it might be more interesting to leave that possibility open. Could be fun to have a segment or two where we need to get by without our gear.
I don't think chemistry is supposed to be an option. The way I read it, it says that our chemistry rank is determined by how many points we put into drugs under the chemistry skill, so say we put two points into the perfume, we'd get two points in chemistry as well, as the perfume is a chemistry skill.