Ok if we are gonna win this, we need t spend a point in determining that we encounter the ad scientist before the gynoid, its the only way.

And then the rest of bonus point we should use them in weaken the mad scientist and the siren.
Motorata said:
Ok if we are gonna win this, we need t spend a point in determining that we encounter the ad scientist before the gynoid, its the only way.

And then the rest of bonus point we should use them in weaken the mad scientist and the siren.
But wouldn't weakening the mad scientist make it harder for her to help us beat the gynoid? And since we can only determine the order and not the time between, isn't there the possibility that the Gynoid will appear before we can take control of the mad scientist?
I think that for fun, we should spend a bonus point on making a member of the posse a rival, but have it be a secret to us which one it is. That way, we have to be careful around all of them always, because we'll never know which one is plotting against us until we control them or vice versa.
Any additional Idea proposals add now, because I will start the new poll right after this poll ended
JksAccount said:
I think that for fun, we should spend a bonus point on making a member of the posse a rival, but have it be a secret to us which one it is. That way, we have to be careful around all of them always, because we'll never know which one is plotting against us until we control them or vice versa.
Ooooh, devious. I like it! ^^
And Bonus Points round 1 ends! Let's look at the results!
Add Naga as Rival (1p) 5 1-50
Secret Posse Rival (1p) 5 51-100
Add Kitsune as Rival (1p) 4 101-140
Ordering Rivals(1p) 4 141-180
Gynoid Nerf (1p) 2 181-200

Gentleman Chimaera, rolled 79 using 1d200. Bonus Points round 1.

A star has fallen and granted a girl an awesome power, but since the star was invisible, only the girl knows what power she got...
One of the Posse was turned into a rival!
http://www.strawpoll.me/13650541
Round 2! VOTE!
Eh, I'll end Bonus Points round 2 right here, final round will last longer as exchange
Add Kitsune as Rival (1p) 3 1-3
Add Naga as Rival (1p) 2 4-5
Gynoid Nerf (1p) 1 6
Ordering Rivals(1p) 1 7

Gentleman Chimaera rolled 2 using 1d7. Bonus Points round 2.

And we also get the Kitsune as Rival, can you feel the fluffy tails already?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13651247
Polls Closed due to AIDS and Stingrays!
Add Naga as Rival (1p) 5 1-5
Gynoid Nerf (1p) 5 6-10
Ordering Rivals(1p) 3 11-13
And the dice says...

Gentleman Chimaera rolled 1 using 1d13. Bonus Points round 3.
Naga is also now a rival. Don't step on Snek. Altough she is a rival, so step on snek.

Can I mention that I consider it to be extremely funny that we have the same number of rivals as we got in Hard mode? Only that they aren't Ironwilled and we don't know the archetype of one of them?
Anyhow, the end is nigh.
Poll for the Gender
http://www.strawpoll.me/13657224
The Stingrays also have Aids.
Male 3 501-800
And the dice says:
Gentleman Chimaera, rolled 619 using 1d800. Gender
And with that we are a boy.

Well, that concludes the character creation.
Here is the list of our CYOA:

Mode: Mind War
Character Mode: Mary Sue
Tech Level: Invention of Industry
Magic Level: Mundane Matters
Psionic Level: Mentalist Mania
Superpower Level: Metahuman Mayhem
f̶̶u̶̶r̶̶r̶̶y̶ Mamono Level: Touch Fluffy Tail
Tone: medium
Character Type:
Reincarnation +
Traits:
Attractive
Mental Elasticity
Iron Will
Shapeshifting
Skill Science
Resistance against Chemicals

Control abilities:
Chemistry 4
Hypnosis 2

Rivals:
Siren
Gynoid
Mad Scientist
Secret
Kitsune
Naga

Posse:
Teacher

Cape

Cowl

Ghost

Swim Team

Ninja

Heiress

Wallflower

Amazon

Catgirl
Well, this should be an interesting journey. I look forward to the beginning.
I never want to read this thread because Recette is too scary.

Capitalism, no.
So... is the CYOA going to be in this thread, or should I be on the lookout for a different one?
SpiralEye said:
So... is the CYOA going to be in this thread, or should I be on the lookout for a different one?
I'm going to make a different one once it starts. I'll link it here though anyways
Ehrenmannchimäre said:
I'm going to make a different one once it starts. I'll link it here though anyways
Alright, I'll be on the lookout for it. ^^