Ask Pokemongirl Anything? First Podcast LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Yep that's right finally doing one of these! Feel free to ask me anything! I'll be answering all the questions myself in my first podcast! I hopefully will make it a regular thing with me talking Pokémon/Hypno and all my other favorite types of stuff. It will be made available for free for everyone a month after my Patreons get exclusive access to it! (Even $1 will have access and could all use the support as I go forward with more stuff)

I can't wait to read and answer all your questions! : )
Why you drooled too much?
pokemongirl said:
Yep that's right finally doing one of these! Feel free to ask me anything! I'll be answering all the questions myself in my first podcast! I hopefully will make it a regular thing with me talking Pokémon/Hypno and all my other favorite types of stuff. It will be made available for free for everyone a month after my Patreons get exclusive access to it! (Even $1 will have access and could all use the support as I go forward with more stuff)

I can't wait to read and answer all your questions! : )
Do you roleplay at all?
How did you come to your drooling pokemongirl role and the hypno fetish in general?
What be your greatest hypno-related fantasy?
How often do you masturbate to hub's pics ? :3c
Roxa said:
How often do you masturbate to hub's pics ? :3c
asking the real questions here xP
Umm.... pancakes or waffles? :P
What's your favorite induction method?
If you could be a tree what kind would you be?
You and Mezzy are going out on a hot date without any notice. What would be your ideal:
>Location?
>Activity?
>Outfit for the date?
>Food?
>Outfit after the date? ;9

spoiler
What is your favorite Pokemon?
How were you first introduced to hypnosis?
Hi?
What are your thoughts on Exhibitionism? And is this podcast in anyway a form of exhibitionism. Giggles
Why draws you to Dawn specifically?
I understand if this one is a private matter, so feel free not to answer if that's the case. (Or if keeping the mystery up is just too much fun ><)

Are your *ahem* "reactions" to Mezzbery's art because of some trigger, or just the high quality of the art? Or both?

For a more normal question: What is your favorite of the "shows made to sell stuff" (besides Pokemon)? (e.g. Yu-gi-oh, Beyblade, Digimon, etc.)
Thinking about closing this off in a few days so if you have anything you want to ask might be your last chance for awhile *giggles*

And by anything I do mean ANYTHING...well as long if its nothing too "bad" ; )
What's your favorite picture on the entire hub?
*I hold up a spinning pocket watch with spirals on both sides, swirling and swirling as the watch spins.. the light flashing off the metal of the watch, blanking your mind...... and it suddenly disappears from sight*

Oh sorry about that, didn't mean for you to become hypnotized by it at all, just showing you my pretty watch~ ^^

Anyway, my question is: What are your most favourite ways to be hypnotized and brainwashed? and don't be afraid to enjoy yourself while thinking about it~ ^^

(PS. I know you've likely answered this question before, but I haven't heard the answer with your lovely voice after all~ =P)
Where do you come from? (probably been answered somewhere but hey...)
Other than Mezz, top 5-10 art styles you've been drawn in by artists, and/or artists/art styles you'd like to be drawn in someday.
What kind of video games/anime do you play/watch (Besides Pokemon)?
Well one I've been curious about, how many recordings have you made for your patreon?
male or female?
Yep just less than 2 days now. Probably kept it open for longer than I should XD

Get in those last questions and I'll probably do another in the future but might be awhile *giggles*
Would you describe yourself as sexually appealing?
Have you ever done anything hypno-related irl? If yes, what was it?
What's your favorite music genre?
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Pinkanator said:
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Asking the real questions
pokemongirl said:
Yep just less than 2 days now. Probably kept it open for longer than I should XD

Get in those last questions and I'll probably do another in the future but might be awhile *giggles*
Did I miss it?
Snow said:
Did I miss it?
Probably. Even if ya did, just go for it anyway.