Do people rp?
Hi! i'm pretty new to this site, and after looking around, I was wondering.
Do people here rp hypnosis at all? If they do, where?
Is there rules against it? I didn't see any...
Some do but the forums aren't really the place for it. You can look up the discord for the hub, I don't use it personally so I don't know how much rp goes on there but I assume some might.
In the "chat" tab up at the top, there should be an invite to the HypnoHub discord server. There's a roleplay community there.
I do RP. As Obscenario said there is a roleplay community in the discord for the hub. Personally I don't use discord all that much. I mostly RP on DA
Kiseren said:
I do RP. As Obscenario said there is a roleplay community in the discord for the hub. Personally I don't use discord all that much. I mostly RP on DA
Huh...

Well, this place might be a bit better than Xbooru or Rule 34...
I RP, but but most often not for sexual things. Often enough when we're battling imaginary monsters though, the leaders insert some kind of mind control because they know how I react to it >.> unfair, but great fun :P
Yes but not here. Why would I do it here?
Roll20.net and Hypnopics-collective have better infrastructure for rolling dice.
I RP but I like to be the one doing the hypnotizing.
Mine usually involve snakes and vore... And squeezing...
Mine usually involve pocket watch hypnosis on a girl, and once she's under, playing with her feet.
CJO1234 said:
Mine usually involve pocket watch hypnosis on a girl, and once she's under, playing with her feet.
I like it when the snakes lick the bare feet before dinner, maybe using the tongue to tickle.