Hi Hi~ I'm Skaia : D
I hope that I'm not doing something I shouldn't, but I asked my good friend Gojulas/Ahiru and they told me that it should be ok. Anyways!
You may have seen me depicted in some drawings lately by this same friend : D
They led me to the Hub, and we've been hanging out for about a month now uvu
I'm currently stuck on DA because I use kisekae, and I read the rules about that. I plan
to finish up what I'd planned about 2 weeks ago with that program and then move to actual
content I can post here.
As for myself; well call me Skaia. I'm seen as having a cool blue and purple color scheme, but don't let that fool ya; I actually love Red way more x3
Anyways If you wanna chat with me or ask me stuff feel free to~
You'll be seeing me around very often ;D
Skaia said:
I hope that I'm not doing something I shouldn't, but I asked my good friend Gojulas/Ahiru and they told me that it should be ok. Anyways!
You may have seen me depicted in some drawings lately by this same friend : D
They led me to the Hub, and we've been hanging out for about a month now uvu
I'm currently stuck on DA because I use kisekae, and I read the rules about that. I plan
to finish up what I'd planned about 2 weeks ago with that program and then move to actual
content I can post here.
As for myself; well call me Skaia. I'm seen as having a cool blue and purple color scheme, but don't let that fool ya; I actually love Red way more x3
Anyways If you wanna chat with me or ask me stuff feel free to~
You'll be seeing me around very often ;D
Hello there
CJO1234 said:
Hello there
Hello o/
Nice to meet ya
'sup. Is that name from Homestuck, or am I listening to Crystamanthequins because of a coincidence right now?
Welcome to the hub o/,
an place filled with drooling girls,crazy dudes and sometimes even hypnosis.
Enjoy your stay and don't forget the 'Rule No.1' ;p
Zermelane said:
'sup. Is that name from Homestuck, or am I listening to Crystamanthequins because of a coincidence right now?
I actually don't know much about homestuck ^^;

Anno1404 said:
Welcome to the hub o/,
an place filled with drooling girls,crazy dudes and sometimes even hypnosis.
Enjoy your stay and don't forget the 'Rule No.1' ;p
Yup, and I plan to stay xD
Skaia said:
I actually don't know much about homestuck ^^;

Yup, and I plan to stay xD
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay~
Gojulas said:
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay~
You know I will xD
<3
Skaia said:
You know I will xD
<3
Heh
Just trying to make it look more natural~
A bit late, but welcome Skaia :v It's always good to see new people.
IDPet said:
A bit late, but welcome Skaia :v It's always good to see new people.
Thank you for the welcome : D
It's good to be welcomed so warmly x3
I got here a bit later than the others but welcome to the hub.
Imasuky said:
I got here a bit later than the others but welcome to the hub.
Nah; you're good : D
I'mma leave this page open in it's own little tab off to the side for a few days~
I wanna make sure I don't miss anyone owo
Thankies for the welcome : D
Hiyaaa and have fun around here ♥
Sophia said:
Hiyaaa and have fun around here ♥
Hoi~
I'll do my best to : D
Skaia said:
Hoi~
I'll do my best to : D
Shameless self promotion here but my CYOA has been pretty popular. And it just updated, there's a fair bit of catching up if you want to join but it's going quite well.
Imasuky said:
Shameless self promotion here but my CYOA has been pretty popular. And it just updated, there's a fair bit of catching up if you want to join but it's going quite well.
I recommend this also
Pleasure to meet you, Skaia! I hope your time on the hub is always enjoyable