update

spoiler

Stats
spoiler

Vote
http://www.strawpoll.me/14078154

http://www.strawpoll.me/14078153

http://www.strawpoll.me/14078155
I think we've made good progress, everypony @w@
Pinkanator said:
I think we've made good progress, everypony @w@
you would.

Oh and to explian a bit.

The point of suspicion is from Yuki, it's cause Satomi is acting odd.
Should probably go for the two sisters so we can have the house as a good homebase.
RoboFonzy said:
Should probably go for the two sisters so we can have the house as a good homebase.
Good idea and if we Could try to make a truce with hypno boobs for now so we don't take any one from her and start a war
and the poll closes with the sisters winning
Imasuky said:
and the poll closes with the sisters winning
Ya let's get some sexy outfits for them to wear next. Slaves need uniforms after all
Here is the new update have fun and be sure to vote

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/14133383
Imasuky said:
Here is the new update have fun and be sure to vote

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/14133383
So that's to so we now have 200 to spend correct. I vote we put the butt plug in the bitch of a sister to keep her in line
shinylamp said:
So that's to so we now have 200 to spend correct. I vote we put the butt plug in the bitch of a sister to keep her in line
No you have 25, you don't take everything in one go.
Imasuky said:
No you have 25, you don't take everything in one go.
Ow and from what I remember the butt plug brskes there will over time correct?
shinylamp said:
Ow and from what I remember the butt plug brskes there will over time correct?
it works for about 6 hours. Meaning it can take about 11 points in total
Imasuky said:
it works for about 6 hours. Meaning it can take about 11 points in total
So every 6 hours currently we can make 66 mana so that's 22 per day giving a 1 hour rest. You can tell I play way to much grinding games
No you have to rest between uses. You'll see how it goes later.

And Satomi is the winner!
A short update but a good one

spoiler

Where do you cum?
http://www.strawpoll.me/14154572

Who's next?
http://www.strawpoll.me/14154585
And another updatem be sure to talk some, it keeps me wanting to work on these

spoiler

http://www.strawpoll.me/14172127
Keep these coming man, loving the way this is going, hoping for more. And even if we picked the puppet option, perhaps later down the line, some resistance could be added in?

I say resistance, but it'd be more accurate to say effort. Like, when we get to people with more willpower, a touch shouldn't render them enslaved, ya know?
Lord_Derik said:
Keep these coming man, loving the way this is going, hoping for more. And even if we picked the puppet option, perhaps later down the line, some resistance could be added in?

I say resistance, but it'd be more accurate to say effort. Like, when we get to people with more willpower, a touch shouldn't render them enslaved, ya know?
There will be an option of sorts for that with next upgrade, letting them keep some degree of free thought and such
Imasuky said:
There will be an option of sorts for that with next upgrade, letting them keep some degree of free thought and such
Ah, that would be quite handy. Gotta keep your dealings(hehe) hidden, less conspicuous, the better
Lord_Derik said:
Ah, that would be quite handy. Gotta keep your dealings(hehe) hidden, less conspicuous, the better
Agreed we should get some girls to farm mana off of like cattle
I had to go for the mouth man gotta see how good she is. . . . . . for science.
Argonis said:
I had to go for the mouth man gotta see how good she is. . . . . . for science.
But what about potential pregnancy routes? Gotta get those.
Or just the thrill of taking your sister's virginity.
Or ass, I suppose.
....All good options tbh.
TalahDarkfang said:
But what about potential pregnancy routes? Gotta get those.
Or just the thrill of taking your sister's virginity.
Or ass, I suppose.
....All good options tbh.
For pregnancy fun there is an upgrade you can get that ups the chances.

I'll share this fact, pregnancy is determined by a dice roll.

And one item will expand the numbers that will get a girl knocked up.
Imasuky said:
For pregnancy fun there is an upgrade you can get that ups the chances.

I'll share this fact, pregnancy is determined by a dice roll.

And one item will expand the numbers that will get a girl knocked up.
Good to know, we have to get a critical for it. Wonder how many people would aim for a pregnancy route.
TalahDarkfang said:
Good to know, we have to get a critical for it. Wonder how many people would aim for a pregnancy route.
We can always breed slaves if we have to
spoiler

Vote
http://www.strawpoll.me/14199526
Update will be soon. But in the meantime here is a list of all possible upgrades so you can pick what yo buy more easily.

spoiler