Merry X-Mas Hypnohub!
All the best wishes to each one of you who've made this website so great throughout the years!

http://i.imgur.com/OzWNgqh.jpg

And also dedicated to our awesome mods. It's easy to take things for granted when you have them! These two guys manage to be super-friendly to newcomers but also keep the place tidy enough so we never degenerate into the mess some of the other few sites in our genre have become. They're our last bastions of hope against the grasp of chaos that could ENGULF  OUR  MINDS.

I've also made this into toilet paper format to represent our struggle against the constant hurdles of the software world of broken features and incomprehensible bugs:

http://i.imgur.com/PuM4LpG.jpg
I'm... speechless. I'm also all warm and fuzzy inside, so thank you. ^^

Now tell me how you changed the font. >.>
Mindwipe said:
TRY IT LIKE THAT =D?

I'd say that he used japanese IME (Alphanumeric) with bold activated.

Anyway, nice work Steam-Cell :) ! And merry XMas to all of you \o/
Mindwipe said:
I'm... speechless. I'm also all warm and fuzzy inside, so thank you. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSBBsUld8zM

Mindwipe said:
What Ch0wW said :)
Japanese enables the ugly bit, which also makes the font rendering engine display the characters in a deep, desperate tone.

Section 3.5.10 of the Unicode 6.0 spec says:
[...] When reading bold Southeast Asian (CJK) code points aloud, one must use a deep tone of voice, like Morgan Freeman would [...]
You can also use online tools like this one.

Ch0wW said:
Steam-Cell
Like this?
Hypno Lolidays!

My favorite kind of days. ^_^

Seriously though, have a merry Christmas, everybody.
RebKMG said:
Happy Lolidays
sideunseen said:
Hypno Lolidays!

My favorite kind of days. ^_^
Weeeeeeeeeh~ we are speaking the same language!
(even if I'm from germany)

Merry Christmas and happy Lolidays
Merry Christmas! \ô/
Happy Holidays and Hypno Lolidays
RebKMG said:
Happy Lolidays
sideunseen said:
Hypno Lolidays!
Siithichan said:
Weeeeeeeeeh~ we are speaking the same language!
(even if I'm from germany)
Lolisprache! Achoo!
Hypno Lolidays! *Opens a present to reveal a big glowing spiral in it*
Aye, Merry Christmas masters and mistresses, slaves and servants, and everything in between.
You're all heart, guys. =)

Hypno Lolidays everyone!
You guys are all sweethearts~ Happy holidays <3 <3 <3
All this Christmas cheer, makes me want to throw up joy. Bah humbug.
Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope everyone'll have his/her wish come true, whatever it is.
Well, this is legitimately the very first Merry Christmas I have ever wished upon anybody, so let's finally get this out of the way!

Merry Christmas guys and gals!
Stem_Cell. I must have this toilet paper in my bathroom, please mass produce it. :3

Happy Holidays, everyone! May each and every one of you find a hypnotic gift under your tree, this year! Or, if you don't have a tree, maybe it'll be delivered from the hands of someone you know! In any case, enjoy the hypnotic present!
Vanndril said:
Stem_Cell. I must have this toilet paper in my bathroom, please mass produce it. :3
I always wondered if there was a flattering way to say "I want to wipe my ass with your art", and here it is. We're breaking new ground every day.
Merry Christmas to you all, ya mad perverts!
Mindwipe said:
I always wondered if there was a flattering way to say "I want to wipe my ass with your art", and here it is. We're breaking new ground every day.
I don't have any toilet paper. I have Stem_Cell toilet paper.
...Maybe you should change your name or something because that just sounds worse. :D
Vanndril said:
Or, if you don't have a tree
Aha! I'm not the only one with near-zero Christmas preparations lol

Mindwipe said:
Fossilbrand said:
...Maybe you should change your name or something because that just sounds worse. :D
Don't you think it's cool that he can wipe his ass with the powers of the mind?? So hygienic!

Speaking of which, we all seem to have evolved something around our names, huh?
Stem_Cell said:
Hey. Someone has to fund the domestication of cat girls.
Merry christmas, everyone, and... what was it? Oh yeah, hypno lolidays ^^
Stem_Cell said:
Is cute when trolled ✓
Okay, that's been on my profile for 11 days, and I just now noticed it.

Also, :P

Merry Christmas and Hypno Lolidays (what the hell, may as well make it a thing) to all.
Happy Christmas and holidays to y'all
merry christmas and a futa new year
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FAVORITE PICTURE SITE ON THE WEB

I am so Jason to have found this site and met all the awesome people that are part of it.
Merry Christmas one and all! Here's hoping your day is filled with pendulums and spirals.
My deepest thanks to Mindwipe and Vandrill, and all of you community members, for making this the friendliest, most accessible and high-quality site for hypnofetish material on the Internet.

You've really created something good here, guys, girls and futas. =) It's easy to take for granted, when it's all purring along like this, but I know how much work it was to get this all together and I think that it is far superior to any other such site I've had the pleasure of visiting regularly in the past.

Merry Christmas and Hypno Lolidays, to all of you, and may this place keep growing and improving into the new year!
Stem_Cell said:
Evry day I'm surfing with my flagship