What happened to Vincios/Evenytron images?
I wanted to link my profile picture to someone and realized that all Kya's images done by him are gone. Buuuut there is still hypnotale up so it's not blacklist... what happened.
Evenytron decided to distance themselves from NSFW. Please contact them if you want permission for commissions to go back up.
Pinkanator said:
Evenytron decided to distance themselves from NSFW. Please contact them if you want permission for commissions to go back up.
Does anyone know if his nsfw tumblr and inkbunny accounts are still up?
Riley said:
Does anyone know if his nsfw tumblr and inkbunny accounts are still up?
They are last I checked.

Also as to the hypnotale it's because i asked him if I could still leave it on here since I comished it half for the hub people and half for myself. His stance is, I commissioned it, so I can put it up. So that's why my comissions is still up.
Man, the DNP list just gets more and more upsetting every time I check it. As much as I wanna respect the artists' wishes I can't stand not having their work collected in a well-organized and tagged booru.

Pinkanator said:
Evenytron decided to distance themselves from NSFW. Please contact them if you want permission for commissions to go back up.
Man, that's weird because his nsfw tumblr and patreon posts are still up. He's not doing a very thorough job if that really is his reason.
Please, everyone who commissioned him, write Evenytron a message and ask him if your commissions can stay up. He is one of my fav artists and you guys commissioned really amazing stuff, the thought of never being able to look at it again hurts ;_;
Dantus said:
Please, everyone who commissioned him, write Evenytron a message and ask him if your commissions can stay up. He is one of my fav artists and you guys commissioned really amazing stuff, the thought of never being able to look at it again hurts ;_;
Side note: this is why you should always, always, always make a personal backup if there's even a chance you want to find that content in the future. Just be glad that this time it was only taken down from the hub and not elsewhere (but that might not be the case forever); check his blogs, check his patreon, check other boorus and you should find most of his works.
plsignore said:
Man, that's weird because his nsfw tumblr and patreon posts are still up. He's not doing a very thorough job if that really is his reason.
From what I understand, he's developing his own SFW indie game and is likely trying to disassociate the porn from it. Reputations and all that, I suppose.
Obscenario said:
From what I understand, he's developing his own SFW indie game and is likely trying to disassociate the porn from it. Reputations and all that, I suppose.
Good looking game too. But yeah he's trying to be sfw. And well we hosted a large number of NSFW here so if someone looked up his stuff and got here? Haha, one can see why he mighta asked us to not put things on here unless its one of the people who directly commissioned him for it.
Obscenario said:
From what I understand, he's developing his own SFW indie game and is likely trying to disassociate the porn from it. Reputations and all that, I suppose.
Easy way to deal with it, create a new handle for all of his old NSFW content to be listed under, and leave it up somewhere for people to access, but having no connection to his current identity. Since he seems okay with people who commissioned posting their stuff, he's okay with the possibility of people accidentally coming across it. All he has to do is completely disassociate his SFW stuff with his NSFW stuff, and then stop making NSFW stuff.
As much as I want to respect artists who decide to not have their art posted on here, it *sucks* every time I see an artist I love on there. Especially if they weren't there before.
Blitz_Habanera said:
They are last I checked.

Also as to the hypnotale it's because i asked him if I could still leave it on here since I comished it half for the hub people and half for myself. His stance is, I commissioned it, so I can put it up. So that's why my comissions is still up.
Can someone leave a link to them i do not know his names on there
sonicfan150 said:
Can someone leave a link to them i do not know his names on there
He goes as Pedrovin on DeviantArt and is quite active there, so you should be able to contact him through it without problems: https://pedrovin.deviantart.com
I've spoken with them and gotten permission to reupload the images I've already gotten from them (Which includes 1 that I was about to upload when I found this issue out). Just not sure what to do since it won't let me reupload the pics due to them already being on the site.
Aw dang just noticed my Kaa'lin comic from him isn't up anymore

Is there anyway I can get that back up?
LukaBood said:
I've spoken with them and gotten permission to reupload the images I've already gotten from them (Which includes 1 that I was about to upload when I found this issue out). Just not sure what to do since it won't let me reupload the pics due to them already being on the site.
mariosonicfan said:
Aw dang just noticed my Kaa'lin comic from him isn't up anymore

Is there anyway I can get that back up?
For anything he gives permission to reupload, link mods to deleted posts for us to undelete (if you go to your profile, you can click on deleted posts to see what was removed).
Semi-related, is there any way to actually search for deleted posts on here? I at least wanna make sure I'm not missing anything
Oh damn I just realised the Undertale pics drawn by him that aren't part of that pool are now gone. Anyone have them?

Also gonna ask him about re-upping the sequence I got from him
Why is it always the really good artists who decide "nuke everything" instead of "Create a new handle" is the way to go?
tom641 said:
Why is it always the really good artists who decide "nuke everything" instead of "Create a new handle" is the way to go?
Because that's not the case at all...?

He already did seem to make a new handle (going from Vincios to Pedrovin to Evenytron), but that doesn't change the fact that the style's still recognizable, regardless of the name/handle change...