Image Idea: Slave Trade
Now before some people get the wrong idea, I mean the hypno version of slave and not any other.
This was just an idea that hit me that I think would make a good image on the hub.

Basically just doms from the hub or new people, or just a world run by hypnofetishism (again, just spitballing) just trading slaves (be it for money or other slaves), you could even go as far to say that the slaves up for sale are so into hypnofetishism that they chose to be up on the market.

In all reality, I was just kinda confused as to why I haven't seen such an image yet on the hub and I just wanna throw the idea out there and see what people come up with. Go nuts!
SlyJMan said:
In all reality, I was just kinda confused as to why I haven't seen such an image yet on the hub and I just wanna throw the idea out there and see what people come up with. Go nuts!
I mean, this has been sorta done already:
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/39630

Also, I understand what ur trying to get at, but I just can't see this phrasing sitting well with some people...
Being traded or auctioned off has always been a bit of a fantasy of mine. I like this idea ^^
In a similar vein, I had an idea of doing something where a hypno-slave is sort of obsessed with increasing their own value as a slave. Being as helpful as they can so if their sold their owner will sell them off at a premium, almost as if they get off on being worth more?
IttyBit said:
Being traded or auctioned off has always been a bit of a fantasy of mine. I like this idea ^^
How much?
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
I mean, this has been sorta done already:
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/39630

Also, I understand what ur trying to get at, but I just can't see this phrasing sitting well with some people...
For that post, that is more so renting a slave that's fully the dom's rather than trading off a slave from one dom to another.

As for my phrasing: 1st, yes, I understand how that can rub some people the wrong way, but that is the most appropriate term for what I had in mind.

2nd, we're (hopefully) all adults here with a similar mindset when logging on to a site about hypnosis and people turning other people into hypno slaves. I meant no ill-will when I wrote that down and just had faith the community would take it the right way.
Mr.H said:
In a similar vein, I had an idea of doing something where a hypno-slave is sort of obsessed with increasing their own value as a slave. Being as helpful as they can so if their sold their owner will sell them off at a premium, almost as if they get off on being worth more?
Remember when I said "Go nuts!"? This! Right here! This is what I meant. By all means, go for it! :D
IttyBit said:
Being traded or auctioned off has always been a bit of a fantasy of mine. I like this idea ^^
me too