My Media MC Collection (in progress)
Hey there !
As promised in the "Horror Hypnosis" thread, here is (part of) the folder containing all the film/TV/anime hypno I've accumulated over the years. Now, as I was impatient to share it, I didn't finish uploading all the clips I have, so this will be updated as often as I can over the next few weeks. The folder works like this :

There are six subfolders :
-Brainwashing : Mostly old-school MC, with a machine and rigorous induction and everything ;
-Fun Filled Series : This folder will contain the series of videos/TV shows that have a ton of MC in them, such as Smallville or, as is the case now, some of the old Hypnovideo vids ;
-Mind Control and Hypnosis : This is the most "miscellaneous" of the folders, containing MC that ranges from hypno-eyes to hypno-trinkets ;
-Other : This folder contains stuff that is pretty unclassifiable, or isn't direct hypnosis, such as "love hypnosis" and emotional control - not exactly mind control, but not exactly natural attraction either ;
-Parasites and Infection : A sub-category of "Possession" (as seen below) that is sufficiently specific to warrant its own folder, with generally some type of insect/virus infection, either placing the victim under the control of a superior consciousness, or possessing her with the will of said insect. Mostly aliens, a good amount of orifice invasion, a loads of squick ;
-Possession : The category of MC wherein the victim's mind is taken over by the consciousness of something else, controlling her body at the same time. This can be considered body control WITH mind control. Generally contains body-jumping/surfing. Note that non-MC body control isn't something I'm interested in, and thus isn't present here.

In each folder (not right now, but as this is updated, this will become true) except the "Series" one, there is also an "Unknown" subfolder, that contains scenes that a) I have no clue where they're from, or b) I know which series/franchise they're from, but not the exact episode, etc., or c) I haven't confirmed where they're from. It was too much of a pain to track down each and every one, but feel free to point out their source in the comments if you believe you know it.

As a side-note, almost all of my clips are femsub. If you're into malesub, I'm sorry, but you won't find much here.

Below, you will also find some spoilered text. Contained within is a description of each scene (that I know the source of).

Here is the link to the folder : https://mega.nz/#F!0nhVGLCB!v8RQt-yiIjVez0tuShTprw

spoiler
TheMadPrince said:
Hey there !
As promised in the "Horror Hypnosis" thread, here is (part of) the folder containing all the film/TV/anime hypno I've accumulated over the years. Now, as I was impatient to share it, I didn't finish uploading all the clips I have, so this will be updated as often as I can over the next few weeks. The folder works like this :

There are six subfolders :
-Brainwashing : Mostly old-school MC, with a machine and rigorous induction and everything ;
-Fun Filled Series : This folder will contain the series of videos/TV shows that have a ton of MC in them, such as Smallville or, as is the case now, some of the old Hypnovideo vids ;
-Mind Control and Hypnosis : This is the most "miscellaneous" of the folders, containing MC that ranges from hypno-eyes to hypno-trinkets ;
-Other : This folder contains stuff that is pretty unclassifiable, or isn't direct hypnosis, such as "love hypnosis" and emotional control - not exactly mind control, but not exactly natural attraction either ;
-Parasites and Infection : A sub-category of "Possession" (as seen below) that is sufficiently specific to warrant its own folder, with generally some type of insect/virus infection, either placing the victim under the control of a superior consciousness, or possessing her with the will of said insect. Mostly aliens, a good amount of orifice invasion, a loads of squick ;
-Possession : The category of MC wherein the victim's mind is taken over by the consciousness of something else, controlling her body at the same time. This can be considered body control WITH mind control. Generally contains body-jumping/surfing. Note that non-MC body control isn't something I'm interested in, and thus isn't present here.

In each folder (not right now, but as this is updated, this will become true) except the "Series" one, there is also an "Unknown" subfolder, that contains scenes that a) I have no clue where they're from, or b) I know which series/franchise they're from, but not the exact episode, etc., or c) I haven't confirmed where they're from. It was too much of a pain to track down each and every one, but feel free to point out their source in the comments if you believe you know it.

As a side-note, almost all of my clips are femsub. If you're into malesub, I'm sorry, but you won't find much here.

Below, you will also find some spoilered text. Contained within is a description of each scene (that I know the source of).

Here is the link to the folder : https://mega.nz/#F!0nhVGLCB!v8RQt-yiIjVez0tuShTprw

spoiler
ILU
"Attack Angels" -- the actress is Tanya Roberts.

There is "The Seance" another episode where Jacklyn Smith's character is hypnotized.
SaiminNeko said:
"Attack Angels" -- the actress is Tanya Roberts.

There is "The Seance" another episode where Jacklyn Smith's character is hypnotized.
Nice. I'll update the info.