How do you get Sarah? I have tried numerous times but still nothing. I have done almost everything in the game so far except getting Sarah and Elaine public use event for the life of me i cant figure out. I got 3 drinks 3 waters and 3 snacks plus 3 bread I even got 2 of everything else like the sleeping pills and rope ect. However every time I talk to Sarah during the event no mater what I do I'm still not able to get her. As for the Elaine public use event. I upgraded my controller and got Elaine to level 3 every time I try have her strip though she tells me that's not a good idea. Am I just retarded? What the hell am I missing?
RandomHypnoGuy69 said:
How do you get Sarah? I have tried numerous times but still nothing. I have done almost everything in the game so far except getting Sarah and Elaine public use event for the life of me i cant figure out. I got 3 drinks 3 waters and 3 snacks plus 3 bread I even got 2 of everything else like the sleeping pills and rope ect. However every time I talk to Sarah during the event no mater what I do I'm still not able to get her. As for the Elaine public use event. I upgraded my controller and got Elaine to level 3 every time I try have her strip though she tells me that's not a good idea. Am I just retarded? What the hell am I missing?
Hi man! Sarah's a bit of a secret character, so she's a bit more tricky to get, you'll need to get her to trust you before you can get her to drink the serum spoiler
For Elaine's public use, try asking the mayor about the tent!
smilingdoge said:
Hi man! Sarah's a bit of a secret character, so she's a bit more tricky to get, you'll need to get her to trust you before you can get her to drink the serum spoiler
For Elaine's public use, try asking the mayor about the tent!
Thanks for the help. No offense though but how you get Sarah I never would have figured out. Just a suggestion I understand Sarah is supposed to be a harder character to get. However there were no hints at all in the game as to how Sarah. Unlike most everything else in the game. As for Elaine's public use event though. Even though it wasn't clear I should have guessed as much. I remember seeing the tent before. I just didn't know I had to talk to the mayor about it 1st. Anyway thanks for making the game. I'm really liking it so far and looking forward to the next update.
RandomHypnoGuy69 said:
Thanks for the help. No offense though but how you get Sarah I never would have figured out. Just a suggestion I understand Sarah is supposed to be a harder character to get. However there were no hints at all in the game as to how Sarah. Unlike most everything else in the game. As for Elaine's public use event though. Even though it wasn't clear I should have guessed as much. I remember seeing the tent before. I just didn't know I had to talk to the mayor about it 1st. Anyway thanks for making the game. I'm really liking it so far and looking forward to the next update.
Yeah, might be a bit tough, I'll check the situation out with some other players and see how things go! Glad you're liking the game! I'll try not to disappoint haha
V0.08c is now available to the public! I have updated the OP but you can download the game here yeah!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19340829
smilingdoge said:
V0.08c is now available to the public! I have updated the OP but you can download the game here yeah!
I don't really have time to test it out now, (it's like midnight where I am), I did read the page. Can you go into more detail as to what the purpose of the crafting system will be? Will it be just for earning money or will it be getting supplies for costumes or something? Will we be able to let our slaves do the work for us?
smilingdoge said:
Hi man,
tested a bit, found some bugs and spots need improvement:

bugs:
right after the end of elaine lv2 enslavement, the sex part, if I press fast enough I can trigger an additional night dialog session of her, make her do the sex the second time, give me 50xp of lv2 right from the get go (can be seen as feature maybe, i don't mind an extra 25xp :D )

the item crafting npc missed a confirmation choice when asking him to build you lewd stuff, e.g.: pressing "anal plug" => prompt a dialog "sth sth is that ok?" but no yes/no choice box => jump straight to the "thank you for your purchase" dialog.

make elaine wear slutty clothes, yet when call her to follow me, her art change back to normal clothes in 1 dialog.

improvement:

elaine is modified to call me "master", yet only in the "control" dialog line that she call me as "master", the "chat" and "follow me" dialog lines (also in "chat") haven't had all the "dear" replaced yet. ps: in the "changing clothes", dialog also stuck with "dear", and also in her core

can you add a "safe place" in the MC room? running to the woods every afternoon in tiring

whenever a character lvl up, all of the exceed exp just gone, it would be nice if they can stack up to the next level.
Hey guys, sorry bout the late reply.

averageguy17 said:
I don't really have time to test it out now, (it's like midnight where I am), I did read the page. Can you go into more detail as to what the purpose of the crafting system will be? Will it be just for earning money or will it be getting supplies for costumes or something? Will we be able to let our slaves do the work for us?
The crafting will be expanded on! Just an intro for now, but the dildos and stuff will serve a purpose later! About the slaves working thing, still a bit on the fence about that, but the public use thing is kinda like them working for you I suppose.

laststand0810 said:
Hi man,

bugs:
right after the end of elaine lv2 enslavement, the sex part, if I press fast enough I can trigger an additional night dialog session of her, make her do the sex the second time, give me 50xp of lv2 right from the get go (can be seen as feature maybe, i don't mind an extra 25xp :D )

the item crafting npc missed a confirmation choice when asking him to build you lewd stuff, e.g.: pressing "anal plug" => prompt a dialog "sth sth is that ok?" but no yes/no choice box => jump straight to the "thank you for your purchase" dialog.

make elaine wear slutty clothes, yet when call her to follow me, her art change back to normal clothes in 1 dialog.

improvement:

elaine is modified to call me "master", yet only in the "control" dialog line that she call me as "master", the "chat" and "follow me" dialog lines (also in "chat") haven't had all the "dear" replaced yet. ps: in the "changing clothes", dialog also stuck with "dear", and also in her core

can you add a "safe place" in the MC room? running to the woods every afternoon in tiring

whenever a character lvl up, all of the exceed exp just gone, it would be nice if they can stack up to the next level.
Hi man! Thanks a lot for the reports! I'll try to fix them asap!

Using MC's room as a "safe spot" is being added at the moment, just been kinda busy to add in the dialogue unfortunately.

The excess exp thing is more so that players will plan their stuff accordingly, it also helps to remind players to upgrade haha.

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys! Just let me know if you all have any questions and I'll try to respond when I'm able!
laststand0810 said:
Hi man,

bugs:

improvement:

I found a bug. Whenever I try to upgrade my control over Rika, the text box just closes, and won't let me advance.

Also, I know I've played with Sarah and Kay at least 15 times now, but I'm still not getting any prompt to control Sarah. Are there other requirements for this to work? (Kay is level 0, with only 70 exp in the save I'm playing.)
averageguy17 said:
I found a bug. Whenever I try to upgrade my control over Rika, the text box just closes, and won't let me advance.

Also, I know I've played with Sarah and Kay at least 15 times now, but I'm still not getting any prompt to control Sarah. Are there other requirements for this to work? (Kay is level 0, with only 70 exp in the save I'm playing.)
The option to control Sarah appears during Kay's level 2 event. You've played with them enough, so all you need to do is find Sarah during the event (I believe you also need a juice in your inventory) and talk to her.
MostlyLurking said:
The option to control Sarah appears during Kay's level 2 event. You've played with them enough, so all you need to do is find Sarah during the event (I believe you also need a juice in your inventory) and talk to her.
Thanks for replying!

Also, on a side note, the game is now updated!
I haven't played the updated version yet, but is it possible for you to go into more detail about the "going into someone's mind" mechanic? There are other doors that say we have to "break her down more" to access. Will these changes be towards the characters personality, how they act, etc?

Also, glad to hear you got your laptop crisis dealt with. Also, I didn't know that the game was inspired by Robozou, Man, I feel like a lot of people's mind control/hypnosis games were probably inspired by it. Have you ever tried going back to play it? I tried once, and my god it still infuriates me with the whole "moving the character through transitions also moves the time mechanic" Sooo much precise timing in order to get the 'good' ending.
averageguy17 said:
I haven't played the updated version yet, but is it possible for you to go into more detail about the "going into someone's mind" mechanic? There are other doors that say we have to "break her down more" to access. Will these changes be towards the characters personality, how they act, etc?

Also, glad to hear you got your laptop crisis dealt with. Also, I didn't know that the game was inspired by Robozou, Man, I feel like a lot of people's mind control/hypnosis games were probably inspired by it. Have you ever tried going back to play it? I tried once, and my god it still infuriates me with the whole "moving the character through transitions also moves the time mechanic" Sooo much precise timing in order to get the 'good' ending.
Hi man, yeap! It's as you said, after you are able to enter the doors, it is planned that you'll be able to change certain aspects of the person like personality, the person most important to them, etc. I'm also planing for a "blanked" mode where they essentially become emotionless puppets if you choose to do so.

Yeah, I'm glad it was fixed too haha. Robozou was a pretty cool game haha, but the timing and the hints that they gave were a bit too tight and specific, I wanna make the game interesting, but not to the point where people are constantly rushed for time, so hopefully the different endings for the game are easier to get than Robozou!

Hopefully I answered the question, but let me know if I didn't yeah!
smilingdoge said:
Hi man, yeap! It's as you said, after you are able to enter the doors, it is planned that you'll be able to change certain aspects of the person like personality, the person most important to them, etc. I'm also planing for a "blanked" mode where they essentially become emotionless puppets if you choose to do so.

Yeah, I'm glad it was fixed too haha. Robozou was a pretty cool game haha, but the timing and the hints that they gave were a bit too tight and specific, I wanna make the game interesting, but not to the point where people are constantly rushed for time, so hopefully the different endings for the game are easier to get than Robozou!

Oh yes pls do make a blanked mode!
smilingdoge said:

You did, thanks, but can I ask a follow up question for more details about it. I'm really curious about the "personality" aspect about it.

When you say I can change certain aspects of it, does this mean that you can change their personality entirely or only some parts of it.

Also, another question I have is, is the possibility of 'slave chatter' a thing? I really liked the part when the mother helps you get your sister for the bj. Something about one slave chastising another for not serving their master well enough with lines like "stupid vixen" is pretty amusing. Seeing how other slaves react to each other will be kinda cool later in production.

Also, you mentioned hints for robozou were tight and specific. I call BS, in that these hints were almost non-existent! Using a specific girl, Passing under a specific banner at specific time (I looked it up and it was something like 16:35. Really?) as the only way to get the "good" ending. Like what hint tells you that?

Man, Look Robozou, I love that you are what introduced me to this site, but after so many new games made with MC as the focus, I'll likely never play it again with how frustrating it was, and how good these new games are.
averageguy17 said:
You did, thanks, but can I ask a follow up question for more details about it. I'm really curious about the "personality" aspect about it.

When you say I can change certain aspects of it, does this mean that you can change their personality entirely or only some parts of it.

Also, another question I have is, is the possibility of 'slave chatter' a thing? I really liked the part when the mother helps you get your sister for the bj. Something about one slave chastising another for not serving their master well enough with lines like "stupid vixen" is pretty amusing. Seeing how other slaves react to each other will be kinda cool later in production.
The changes in personality are what I like the least so far actually. You go from the mother obediently doing what you tell her at level 1, to having to bargain with her at later levels to get her to help with your sister. It feels a lot less like you taking control of her, and more like she's gone spiraling out of control and it happens to be your fault.
averageguy17 said:

Also, you mentioned hints for robozou were tight and specific. I call BS, in that these hints were almost non-existent! Using a specific girl, Passing under a specific banner at specific time (I looked it up and it was something like 16:35. Really?) as the only way to get the "good" ending. Like what hint tells you that?

Man, Look Robozou, I love that you are what introduced me to this site, but after so many new games made with MC as the focus, I'll likely never play it again with how frustrating it was, and how good these new games are.
Yeah man, no prob haha. Right now the plan is just changing some parts of their personality, say for example, Kay won't suddenly become a serious and quiet person. However, like I mentioned above, a "blanked mode" kind of thing is planned haha.

I'm planning to have some random events occur that you can watch. Mostly between the girls or the girls and the town's folk. But progress has been kinda slow due to real life commitments unfortunately.

Yeah, some of the unlock conditions for Robozou were too specific and ridiculous lol.

blooper said:
The changes in personality are what I like the least so far actually. You go from the mother obediently doing what you tell her at level 1, to having to bargain with her at later levels to get her to help with your sister. It feels a lot less like you taking control of her, and more like she's gone spiraling out of control and it happens to be your fault.
It was intended to be more of a "clumsy puppet to controlled individual" kind of transformation, sorry that it wasn't as ideal. However, there will be a "blanked" mode thing planned where you can make them completely obedient if you want. So hopefully that helps!
smilingdoge said:
It was intended to be more of a "clumsy puppet to controlled individual" kind of transformation, sorry that it wasn't as ideal. However, there will be a "blanked" mode thing planned where you can make them completely obedient if you want. So hopefully that helps!
A blanked mode would definitely be more interesting for me than them just being a different person. I also think it might be nice to be able to switch their personalities at will. By level three, the mother is effectively an entirely different person from when she started, so being able to switch her back to her old personality if you want would be nice. You could do things like have her original personality suddenly reacting to wearing the slutty clothes her new personality put on, or have her revert back to normal but with a change to her common sense so she thinks the slutty clothes are perfectly normal.

And I guess since I'm already complaining a little, I should point out that the clothes changing feels a little bugged. For example when you talk to your mother, there's a good chance her portrait will change back and forth between the new clothes and her base clothes depending on the options you pick.

And I guess my biggest complaint is that it takes too long to level up the controller. Having to perform the latest action ten times per level, per girl just starts to feel like busywork. The first time you get your mother's shirt off there's a feeling of success, that feeling is pretty much gone by the third time when you're making her take it off as a daily chore rather than because you want to. You could just build up points by working, since you need money anyway, but that's also a chore, and not terribly fun to do over and over again. Honestly, if it weren't for the cheat menu I wouldn't have gotten a single outfit, or gotten anyone past level 2, since everything you actually need to progress is really expensive compared to the money you're actually able to bring in. Especially if you're ignoring the public use scenes because they aren't your thing. Having to play tag a minimum of 8 times also feels like a bit much, especially when the scene plays out exactly the same with no change until the eighth time, so there's no indication that you should be doing that. The point is though, you have to do the same repetitive tasks too many times in order to progress, which makes everything you do feel stale. Even when I reached a new level, that feeling of success immediately left when I went back to the grind of doing that exact same scene 9 more times.

I do enjoy the game though, it's an interesting idea, and it's not often you get a free-roaming hypnosis game. Well, we never get those, the idea of a slightly open world you can just wander around in controlling anyone at random is nice, but would take a lot of work to actually execute.