How do you get Sarah? I have tried numerous times but still nothing. I have done almost everything in the game so far except getting Sarah and Elaine public use event for the life of me i cant figure out. I got 3 drinks 3 waters and 3 snacks plus 3 bread I even got 2 of everything else like the sleeping pills and rope ect. However every time I talk to Sarah during the event no mater what I do I'm still not able to get her. As for the Elaine public use event. I upgraded my controller and got Elaine to level 3 every time I try have her strip though she tells me that's not a good idea. Am I just retarded? What the hell am I missing?
RandomHypnoGuy69 said:
How do you get Sarah? I have tried numerous times but still nothing. I have done almost everything in the game so far except getting Sarah and Elaine public use event for the life of me i cant figure out. I got 3 drinks 3 waters and 3 snacks plus 3 bread I even got 2 of everything else like the sleeping pills and rope ect. However every time I talk to Sarah during the event no mater what I do I'm still not able to get her. As for the Elaine public use event. I upgraded my controller and got Elaine to level 3 every time I try have her strip though she tells me that's not a good idea. Am I just retarded? What the hell am I missing?
Hi man! Sarah's a bit of a secret character, so she's a bit more tricky to get, you'll need to get her to trust you before you can get her to drink the serum spoiler
For Elaine's public use, try asking the mayor about the tent!
smilingdoge said:
Hi man! Sarah's a bit of a secret character, so she's a bit more tricky to get, you'll need to get her to trust you before you can get her to drink the serum spoiler
For Elaine's public use, try asking the mayor about the tent!
Thanks for the help. No offense though but how you get Sarah I never would have figured out. Just a suggestion I understand Sarah is supposed to be a harder character to get. However there were no hints at all in the game as to how Sarah. Unlike most everything else in the game. As for Elaine's public use event though. Even though it wasn't clear I should have guessed as much. I remember seeing the tent before. I just didn't know I had to talk to the mayor about it 1st. Anyway thanks for making the game. I'm really liking it so far and looking forward to the next update.
RandomHypnoGuy69 said:
Thanks for the help. No offense though but how you get Sarah I never would have figured out. Just a suggestion I understand Sarah is supposed to be a harder character to get. However there were no hints at all in the game as to how Sarah. Unlike most everything else in the game. As for Elaine's public use event though. Even though it wasn't clear I should have guessed as much. I remember seeing the tent before. I just didn't know I had to talk to the mayor about it 1st. Anyway thanks for making the game. I'm really liking it so far and looking forward to the next update.
Yeah, might be a bit tough, I'll check the situation out with some other players and see how things go! Glad you're liking the game! I'll try not to disappoint haha