I made a little bimbofication comic of sorts with Honey Select.
Features mind-controlling drugs and body (and mind) bimbofication!

https://imgur.com/a/l038i

I'm still pretty new to the program so it's pretty basic, but I think it's pretty decent.

What do you guys think?
https://imgur.com/a/bd4Ld

Here's a little mind control comic! This time, it's a magical hypnotizing light of some sort. No bimbofication here, just MC.
These are pretty good. I like that these tools exist to make such stories easier to work on (and with higher-quality stock than 3D Custom Girl).
Thanks :D

Here's another plain hypnosis one with the girl from the last one.

https://imgur.com/a/wQIi3

Also I'm working on something REALLY cool for my next one...!
https://imgur.com/a/MSjbu

And here it is! A new MC sequence with a fantasy setting!
I actually realized I was using an old version of the program earlier, so I got the new version and man... I was missing a lot of stuff! The last pic there is taken with the new version BTW.
Hot damn :D
Damn man, how long have you been working on these ? They're great !
TheMadPrince said:
Damn man, how long have you been working on these ? They're great !
I started using the program about a week ago.
WhatIsLove said:
Thanks :D

Here's another plain hypnosis one with the girl from the last one.

https://imgur.com/a/wQIi3

Also I'm working on something REALLY cool for my next one...!
I really love this one the eye effect worked well, the girl is really good, and that cutaway in the middle was perfect.
Datren said:
I really love this one the eye effect worked well, the girl is really good, and that cutaway in the middle was perfect.
Thanks!
I made another one too. This one contains loli, so if that ain't your thing... don't look at it! :P
https://imgur.com/a/SW4Rg
I made her a little smaller than I probably would have really liked, but whatever.
Another new one!
Imgur is being a dick right now so I uploaded this one to Imgbb.
https://ibb.co/dwywYR
That should link to the first pic of the album, which is... actually the last pic since it uploaded backwards, so just go ahead and click the left arrow on the left side of the screen to scroll through it.
This one isn't REALLY MC related, but it incorporates some themes that I think you guys might enjoy anyway. This one is a Yandere story :3
Warning: Contains a little bit of gore.
WhatIsLove said:
https://imgur.com/a/MSjbu

And here it is! A new MC sequence with a fantasy setting!
I actually realized I was using an old version of the program earlier, so I got the new version and man... I was missing a lot of stuff! The last pic there is taken with the new version BTW.
Ah yiss, F/F.

Edit: i can't see more than the one image in your latest gallery. I click on "Album" and it says 0 images found.
Ogodei-Khan said:
Ah yiss, F/F.

Edit: i can't see more than the one image in your latest gallery. I click on "Album" and it says 0 images found.
Try it again now. Changed the privacy settings.