[ Contest Hosted By Trippy & Blackwidow! ] [ Prize: Art ]
Trippy and I are holding a competition for you lovely folks of the Hub~!

The rules are simple! Pick three OCs that are fairly common on The Hub and describe a hypno scenario for them to be in! If you win? Boom! The picture gets made!

The rules are fairly simple! Just describe the scene and just keep in mind that I have some things that I won't draw [See my rules here~: http://blackwidowsart.weebly.com/dos-and-donts.html ] Also keep in mind that one must be a super-kinky perverted Dom~!

Trippy will have the majority "vote/say" on which one wins!

The contest will last from [December 28th, 2017 - January 10th, 2018]~!

Good luck and have fun with your scenarios~!

Feel free to ask any questions and Trippy or I will respond~!
I think I might just write a full story for you to base this one.

And done, it's really short and sparse on detail. But I still like it.

The image in summary would be Karen laying on her back with Crimson sitting on her face, turned to face Jaclyn who is using her dildo Neil Patrick Harris to fuck Karen.

spoiler
Imasuky said:
I think I might just write a full story for you to base this one.

And done, it's really short and sparse on detail. But I still like it.

The image in summary would be Karen laying on her back with Crimson sitting on her face, turned to face Jaclyn who is using her dildo Neil Patrick Harris to fuck Karen.

spoiler
I'll use my entry to boost this one ^-^

Because can't really think of a better senario
CorruptionPrincess said:
I'll use my entry to boost this one ^-^

Because can't really think of a better senario
Glad you like it.

I do have high hopes for it, I thought about using myself in it. But felt like giving others the spotlight.
Can I use an entry to just say "Draw whatever you want"?
I have no good ideas.
I would feel selfish putting my own character in, all I know is my character, imasuky and hypno-chan
I would have liked to add one of my own characters, too bad she isn't in any commission yet.
Why not try my luck eh? It's works at least half the time.

I have no idea how anyone feels about this but screw it anyway.

Erikaa wearing a tight, black latex corset, sitting in an armchair with one of her hands laying over one of the arms of the armchair holding a pocket watch. She's also saying "Well well Kaa'lin, who would've thought you had such a submissive side to you~ I guess I'll have to keep you with me for a while so I can keep you to myself for a while~". Kneeling below her is Kaa'lin worshipping Erikaa's feet completely naked, her eyes (or eye depending on the angle and all) spiralling the colour of Erikaa's hair (black and yellow), with her tail teasing Erikaa's pussy whilst she repeats "I'm a good slave, I must obey" over and over. In the background is hypno-chan saying "Something's not right here"

Well there it is, there you go, good luck to all and thank you for noticing me ^w^
Easy, the main three...dance contest.
Hope about... a bimbofication group shot?

Sadly, I don't know which OCs.
Kachopper9 said:
Hope about... a bimbofication group shot?

Sadly, I don't know which OCs.
Trippy: don't worry you have awhile to think of them just remember one must be the hypno Dom and for everyone it needs to be kinky as hell so far two are good contenders

Trippy: also the fairly common rule is kinda loose realistically its there to keep out long winded lists of descriptions of ocs so if they have +10 pictures trippy will accept them :p
Cynthia from pokemon, android 18 and clover from totally spies, each turned into a lewd version of another (cynthia to lewd 18, 18 to lewd clover and clover to lewd cynthia), preferably with transformation steps, as we see the mind melt and the bodies reshaped~
darkray8 said:
Cynthia from pokemon, android 18 and clover from totally spies, each turned into a lewd version of another (cynthia to lewd 18, 18 to lewd clover and clover to lewd cynthia), preferably with transformation steps, as we see the mind melt and the bodies reshaped~
It's about OCs those are just anime chracthers so they don't fit the rules.
Imasuky said:
It's about OCs those are just anime chracthers so they don't fit the rules.
yup, i dun goodfed, sorry
I'd like to see DHB and Kaa'lin compete over Crystal :p

spoiler
Trippy: trippys had a few people message her and ask if trippys declared imasuky the winner because she wrote a story to go with it..... Trippys not gonna declare someone a winner just because they wrote a story everyone enter what they want and trippy might pick yours story or no story it won't have a effect
111 said:
Trippy: trippys had a few people message her and ask if trippys declared imasuky the winner because she wrote a story to go with it..... Trippys not gonna declare someone a winner just because they wrote a story everyone enter what they want and trippy might pick yours story or no story it won't have a effect
That's fair.

I just love to write and figured if I was going to make a suggestion I'd toss in a story as well.

Best of luck to everyone else, may the best idea win.
Best of luck to all *bump*~!
Would it be cheating to post my idea? Oh well someone else steal it if it is XD

Me, trippy, and genna as Zombie walking latex clad drones of team rocket with whited out eyes. The idea is we are part of team rockets new drone hive mind to help conquer the world. " You and your Pokémon will be taken and you will be assimilation, you can not resist team rocket hive mind" sort of deal.

Can flesh this out more later :3
Trippy: well the contest is offically closed now trippy honestly hoped more people would enter since all but one of the people who entered were good friends of trippys > -<

Trippy: ohhhh well the one trippy has chosen belongs to RUBYGEM
RubyGem said:
Why not try my luck eh? It's works at least half the time.

I have no idea how anyone feels about this but screw it anyway.

Erikaa wearing a tight, black latex corset, sitting in an armchair with one of her hands laying over one of the arms of the armchair holding a pocket watch. She's also saying "Well well Kaa'lin, who would've thought you had such a submissive side to you~ I guess I'll have to keep you with me for a while so I can keep you to myself for a while~". Kneeling below her is Kaa'lin worshipping Erikaa's feet completely naked, her eyes (or eye depending on the angle and all) spiralling the colour of Erikaa's hair (black and yellow), with her tail teasing Erikaa's pussy whilst she repeats "I'm a good slave, I must obey" over and over. In the background is hypno-chan saying "Something's not right here"

Well there it is, there you go, good luck to all and thank you for noticing me ^w^
Trippy: trippy might of preferred another since only two of the characters are participating

Trippy: as nice as imasuky was to make a story trippy didnt really see it as that kinky which was the same problem with friye. also there is darkray and corruption princess who didnt exactly follow the rules neither of them actally featured a dom in them and darkrays didnt have OC's

Trippy: annnyway thankyou everyone for entering hope no ones mad at trippys choice >-<
111 said:
Trippy: well the contest is offically closed now trippy honestly hoped more people would enter since all but one of the people who entered were good friends of trippys > -<

Trippy: ohhhh well the one trippy has chosen belongs to RUBYGEM
Trippy: trippy might of preferred another since only two of the characters are participating

Trippy: as nice as imasuky was to make a story trippy didnt really see it as that kinky which was the same problem with friye. also there is darkray and corruption princess who didnt exactly follow the rules neither of them actally featured a dom in them and darkrays didnt have OC's

Trippy: annnyway thankyou everyone for entering hope no ones mad at trippys choice >-<
Well I'm not mad just a touch annoyed at losing. Not a lot just a bit.

I'll probably get my idea as art myself later cause I do like it a lot. Anyways it was fun at least for giving me the desire to think that up.

Congrats, Ruby.

Can't wait to see this art get made.
The main reason I was hesitant to suggest something is that I'm a little uncomfortable requesting art of someone else's OC without necessarily having their permission. (Weird mental roadblock since I have no issues writing for them, but eh.)

Maybe some others had similar concerns?
...O shit, I wun! Lady luck has shines on my cute lil ass today! ^w^ Thank you very much for choosing me ^w^ I'm sure you'll make an amazing picture that everyone will enjoy ❤