Hello again all! Once again I'm bumping the thread for this week's entry and boy is it a treat
: D

This week James will crack open an episode of Batman Beyond. I know I'm excited to give it a read. Definitely be sure to check it out as well!

Next week we'll be taking a look at a short cartoon from the mid 90s...obscure(ish) animation fans like this one! So buckle in and stay tuned! ^^
Kracky said:
Hello again all! Once again I'm bumping the thread for this week's entry and boy is it a treat
: D

This week James will crack open an episode of Batman Beyond. I know I'm excited to give it a read. Definitely be sure to check it out as well!

Next week we'll be taking a look at a short cartoon from the mid 90s...obscure(ish) animation fans like this one! So buckle in and stay tuned! ^^
Is it the Call, feat. Starro ? Love that episode !
Nice article and interesting villain, I think the scarecrow from the old Batman the animated series could be also good material.
Hello my puppets! It's I, James, back to promote myself.

Today's article is about Mina and the Count! From the same person who would go on to create My Life as a Teenage Robot. And it has Mark Hamill as a vampire! It was really fun to watch this after having forgotten about it. So please, enjoy a leisurely read!

https://jamesfantastic.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/mina-and-the-count-interlude-with-a-vampire/

What the kelp could next weeks article be? Oh no! Did I just give an inkling of what it might be?

Stay tuned~ love ya'll!