I've been avoiding looking at my grades online because of nervousness, so when I finally got the courage to look at the grades, I found; that I did ok! B+ on both my finals!
I had the greatest night of my life last night. It was so great that I’ve had a revelation: that’s what life’s about. Those moments of pure unadulterated euphoria and joy are the reason we keep going. No matter how tough the rhythm gets, there’s always gonna be a moment that makes it all worth it.
I was talking to this beautiful girl at work today, when she started joking about hypnotizing me into her servant.

I'm not good at making conversation and hiding my boner at the same time, but I don't think anybody noticed.
I'd never thought that I'd think of this hellsite when trying to figure out a Final Jeopardy!, but there I was.
Sometimes a good deed makes you feel ten feet tall ya know?
On my way to the local convenience store (In fact located so close to my home via walking it's title is quite true) i was stopped by an older woman, who was having an issue with a mailbox, she couldn't seem to get her package inside of it. Accessing the problem, i noticed she wasn't releasing it (You put something in, then let go, which flips the lid down and drops the mall in) and showed her. She was thankful in the most wonderful way and had that look of pure gratitude that makes you love the world for all it's cruelties.

Of course given my choice of site to post this little tale on, we can tell how often i get a W thrown my way.
Had a very successful first date with a girl, hoping it leads to something nice down the road because everyone i've tried to get close to in the last year has ended up not working out for one reason or another
ShadowSeraphim said:
Had a very successful first date with a girl, hoping it leads to something nice down the road because everyone i've tried to get close to in the last year has ended up not working out for one reason or another
I'll be rootng for ya.
averageguy17 said:
I've been avoiding looking at my grades online because of nervousness, so when I finally got the courage to look at the grades, I found; that I did ok! B+ on both my finals!
Lol I do this too... I always don't look at my grades until way later.

Congrats!!!
Metals said:
Lol I do this too... I always don't look at my grades until way later.

Congrats!!!
Thanks.

Also, I'm so pumped! Nagoshi (chief creative officer of Sega) confirmed that Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 remasters are for the new fans of the west and won't cut content (though he did confirm on an earlier interview that some of the hosts or whatever will be altered due to the rights being expired or whatever).

Seriously, owning all the mainline Yakuza games on a single console is super exciting!!!!

Yakuza 0 is probably the best thing to happen as it basically kickstarted this whole western resurgence of Yakuza.

Interview here: http://segabits.com/blog/2018/05/29/nagoshi-says-yakuza-3-4-and-5-remasters-are-for-new-overseas-fans-confirms-no-cut-content/
CorruptionPrincess said:
I'm on Lomia
"Lomia"? Do you mean Lamia? I hope so, 'cause I'm on Lamia too.
I went on a walk two days ago. It was a beautiful day. I was even humming "Mr. Blue Sky".
EdenSnake said:
Angry... I am very close to graduate, but maybe someone wronged one early date about my thesis... Now it could happen that I must rewrite some points.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes but it's late here and I am sad and tired.... I hope all will be good.
Whatchu majoring in, my friend?
Dr_Mabuse said:
Whatchu majoring in, my friend?
I prefer don't say it in public for privacy, but I will send you a pm.

Also, I post this in the wrong room, sorry ;_;
When looking for socks, I saw I'd missed a call from my er... guidance councillor, that sounds about right. Anyhow, I'm already rushing to get out the door and I call her back, and she rescheduled our plans! *does a little dance*

You know you're an adult when you love having plans to go out cancelled!
Friye said:
When looking for socks, I saw I'd missed a call from my er... guidance councillor, that sounds about right. Anyhow, I'm already rushing to get out the door and I call her back, and she rescheduled our plans! *does a little dance*

You know you're an adult when you love having plans to go out cancelled!
I can confirm it XD
Yesterday I presented my end of studies short movie. It took me a whole year of hard work, and constent " you'll never finish it".

...And it was sooo well recieved ! I heard almost only nice things from my friends and teachers. I really wasn't sure about what people would think of it, but it turned out very well !

Also I'm pretty damn proud of what I showed and worked for * u *)
RWBY Volume 5's soundtrack came out this week. Always good music.
life has slowly stopped being a consistent source of bad personal news for me and people I care about, which is good.
KarmaX said:
life has slowly stopped being a consistent source of bad personal news for me and people I care about, which is good.
I'm glad things are looking up for you.
Got a pic from Croc who's on the DNP list, but I like it alot so I figured I might as well link it here. https://orig00.deviantart.net/888c/f/2018/160/7/4/kachoppercheerleader_by_chaoscroc-dcdxa2n.png
Finally got my desktop working again, and with a hard drive that's even better than the old one. :3
I'm so happy cuz I passed my final exams!
Kiseren said:
Congrats.
So I'm happy to say that my situation at home currently is not as bad as I have led it to be. My mother made it sound like we would be trapped together in our basement for days, but that is not the case. She really had me worried.

Now it looks like the mess won't be as bad as she thought and my dad and brother set up a ladder to get from the main deck to the master bedroom deck so they can get back to their bedrooms.

So my family and I are not trapped like rats in our own home!
DarkMask said:
So I'm happy to say that my situation at home currently is not as bad as I have led it to be. My mother made it sound like we would be trapped together in our basement for days, but that is not the case. She really had me worried.

Now it looks like the mess won't be as bad as she thought and my dad and brother set up a ladder to get from the main deck to the master bedroom deck so they can get back to their bedrooms.

So my family and I are not trapped like rats in our own home!
Awesome to hear that
Kiseren said:
Got my results today. Can share the joy o/
I recently discovered r/wholesomememes.

My faith in humanity has been restored.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll say it anyways.
Thank you reddit. For giving me a reason to believe in humanity again.
SirChaos said:
I recently discovered r/wholesomememes.

My faith in humanity has been restored.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll say it anyways.
Thank you reddit. For giving me a reason to believe in humanity again.
When I feel down, I go to the DogsWithJobs subreddit.
My therapy subreddit is /r/cripplingalcoholism. Really good for going "wow, these people have it so much worse than I", in a way that actually has some emotional punch.