Pinkanator said:
So my whole birthday thing didn't go that awful
Happy bday luvvy ♥

On a different note, found an old german series which involved tech control and i loved it
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pz1qe

around minute 18 its great
Sophia said:
On a different note, found an old german series which involved tech control and i loved it
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pz1qe

around minute 18 its great
I can't believe you've done this.
Sophia said:
Happy bday luvvy ♥

On a different note, found an old german series which involved tech control and i loved it
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pz1qe

around minute 18 its great
Thanky dearrrrr <3

also fuck thats MEGA HOT DAMN
I saved someone a lot of money today by diagnosing their car with... dirty battery terminals. They were getting ready to buy an alternator and a new battery. Nope, just needed the posts cleaned.
I tried digital drawing again today and I actually might have figured out the problem I was having. It seems like it was my tablet acting janky on account of the battery being mostly empty. I replaced the battery this morning and the tablet was super responsive and felt like it was actually working like it should.
YuuToo said:
I tried digital drawing again today and I actually might have figured out the problem I was having. It seems like it was my tablet acting janky on account of the battery being mostly empty. I replaced the battery this morning and the tablet was super responsive and felt like it was actually working like it should.
That's awesome. Always great to find out that things are a more minor problem than they could have been
Got my paycheck at work yesterday and seeing Sicario 2 tomorrow. Life is good.
Went to the local anime con in my town today with my girl today, although she's not into the anime fandom, it's a pretty small con and easy to digest for beginners. Saw a friend of mine I was worried about since he dropped off of FB after going to the hospital so that was a load off my mind, and picked up some good convention swag, a figure of KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, a small print of Tsuyu (BNHA) and a large print of Nero (Fate) I'll probably get framed soon. My introvert battery's seriously drained, but should sleep good tonight
I love it when I find a mash-up that lists the songs they mash up because now I have to hear them separately for my own thirst for aural knowledge
Forgot to update everyone but my floors are done! Everything is moved back and it actually looks pretty nice.

My parents threw a party last night to celebrate the end of my dad's company and to also show off our new floors. Got to see my old neighbors from our first house where I grew up. They are such wonderful people, it was great to see them again.
My birthday's in three days! I made it 32 years with everything...mostly intact.
Rubyfruit said:
My birthday's in three days! I made it 32 years with everything...mostly intact.
Hope it's a good one.
I may or may not have stopped an actual pedophile today.
So I'm a coordinator for a summer festival in my hometown, and long story short I was transporting some personnel and gear. I noticed a guy wearing greasy, smelly clothes, and these destroyed duct tape shoes. Like, he made his shoes from duct tape and they're falling apart. I've seen him around, and he seemed like an awkward guy, but harmless. Until now. So I'm driving the people and stuff away from the kids' carnival area, and I notice the guy using a camera to record the kids on the merry-go-ground; funny, that... I don't remember ever seeing him with or near kids...
So I report him to the cops nearby, who seem obviously concerned.
I know jumping to conclusions is drastic and I only reported him as a suspicious person, rather than going "zOMFG, P3dophiiiiile!!!!" But at the very least, it got the cops in the area on alert and checking to see if he actually was one. Never heard the result, but I can always ask around and find out.
He might have a kid and just be really poor (in which case I'd feel pretty awful). He may be a pedo who was gonna use and/or sell that footage. He may have been planning something more.

But I'm taking pleasure in at least trying to do the right thing and be cautious. Dude was acting hella sketchy, but who knows for sure.
bullet said:
spoiler
Both a happy and sad vent.
You handled it about as well as you could have.
My 4th of July, was quite.... eventful, at the end. I brought over a few minor fireworks to celebrate (a tank, some sparklers, a few firecrackers, etc. ) However, I also brought one that I wasn't really sure if I wanted to set off, as I didn't know what type of firework it was.

.... that was a mistake...

It was a mini roman candle with 6 shots, which my friends and I had seriously underestimated the recoil on that thing, as the thing tipped over and started shooting randomly. Luckily no one was hurt and we had a good laugh about it, but... yeah, that was dangerous.

I really don't know what I'm going to do with the other ones I have, which are almost impossible to shoot off in our neighbourhood...
For the first time in a long time I’m feeling kinda good about myself! I mean I’m still a sad boi but I have my license, my friends are as great as ever, and my sister-in-law helped me put together a baller resume!
Just drew an early BDay present to myself including my OC/self insert and one of my fav chars - super cropped and not a lot of time spent on it, but... I always want to do such things, I just don't do them. It's kind of a super big deal. So, there's a bit of pride somewhere inside of me. It's something, so yay?
BlackWidow69x said:
Just drew an early BDay present to myself including my OC/self insert and one of my fav chars - super cropped and not a lot of time spent on it, but... I always want to do such things, I just don't do them. It's kind of a super big deal. So, there's a bit of pride somewhere inside of me. It's something, so yay?
Awesome. Glad to hear you enjoyed that
@Imasuky - Thanks. It was a huge-big-super deal for someone like me with the issues I have.

--

Yesterday, the 6th, was my birthday. I actually managed to not have a sucky day! I didn't go into it with expectations, nor did I go into it thinking of all the negative aspects or associations I may've had in the more recent past of it.

I even managed to leave my house by choice, even if I mostly stayed in the car or just had very little interaction with anyone, and for someone with agoraphobia/anxiety/etc, kind of a big deal ^^

So yay for having a good birthday!
BlackWidow69x said:
@Imasuky - Thanks. It was a huge-big-super deal for someone like me with the issues I have.

--

Yesterday, the 6th, was my birthday. I actually managed to not have a sucky day! I didn't go into it with expectations, nor did I go into it thinking of all the negative aspects or associations I may've had in the more recent past of it.

I even managed to leave my house by choice, even if I mostly stayed in the car or just had very little interaction with anyone, and for someone with agoraphobia/anxiety/etc, kind of a big deal ^^

So yay for having a good birthday!
Happy Birthday
BlackWidow69x said:

Yesterday, the 6th, was my birthday. I actually managed to not have a sucky day! I didn't go into it with expectations, nor did I go into it thinking of all the negative aspects or associations I may've had in the more recent past of it.

I even managed to leave my house by choice, even if I mostly stayed in the car or just had very little interaction with anyone, and for someone with agoraphobia/anxiety/etc, kind of a big deal ^^

So yay for having a good birthday!
Glad to hear you had a good birthday.
BlackWidow69x said:
@Imasuky - Thanks. It was a huge-big-super deal for someone like me with the issues I have.

--

Yesterday, the 6th, was my birthday. I actually managed to not have a sucky day! I didn't go into it with expectations, nor did I go into it thinking of all the negative aspects or associations I may've had in the more recent past of it.

I even managed to leave my house by choice, even if I mostly stayed in the car or just had very little interaction with anyone, and for someone with agoraphobia/anxiety/etc, kind of a big deal ^^

So yay for having a good birthday!
Awesome to hear that. Glad you enjoyed it
Kachopper9 said:
For those who haven't seen it https://www.deviantart.com/escafa/art/Princess-Caelia-753419016
For some reason I think the big eyes make the pic really cute.
"Please sit back and let me take care of everything"
When the girl rides the guy's dick while saying that in MC porn I lose my goddamned mind. I love it so much.
So I'm a huge scumbag who loves being right.

>told for like 3 hours straight to put my coat in the bag, I don't need it, will just burn up
>the bus arrives
>cue thunderstorm

I've been laughing my head off since.
Had an awesome night hanging out with my mom. We got Japanese for dinner and I finally satiated my craving for ramen and then we went to Dave and Busters and played games for a couple hours. I never thought my mom was into games like that, but she was into it. Especially the Halo game. That was fun.
Found some amazing second-hand books in a buy one get one free sale: a copy of Stephen King’s Duma Key, hardcover with dust jacket, and a leatherbound collection of H.G. Wells stories. Best part was that they were like two or three bucks apiece, when normally they’d be in the $30-$40 range.
geekgirl8 said:
Found some amazing second-hand books in a buy one get one free sale: a copy of Stephen King’s Duma Key, hardcover with dust jacket, and a leatherbound collection of H.G. Wells stories. Best part was that they were like two or three bucks apiece, when normally they’d be in the $30-$40 range.
Could always check thriftbooks if you don't. I bought a number of books at about 3 bucks a piece.

Always love a good deal on books.