Also this video has been cracking my shit up all day: (Also, it is my feeling.)

https://youtu.be/3ZARWZRkvmI
I...really really really, REALLY have fallen hard for pictures with Chisty in it.

Athletic girls...they’re one of my BIGGEST weaknesses. I want her on top of me, oh Lordy I’m weak
Defcon7 said:
I...really really really, REALLY have fallen hard for pictures with Chisty in it.

Athletic girls...they’re one of my BIGGEST weaknesses. I want her on top of me, oh Lordy I’m weak
Dawwww
So for the first time in a while I had money to spare for a stack of books. Stand outs were Goblin Slayer and Overlord.

Jezz Goblin Slayer is dark, like fuck fist chapter is grim and violent. And I love it!

No mercy at all for anyone.
Yurucamp makes me feel warm and comfy and makes me wanna camp even though I hate the outdoors. uwu
Defcon7 said:
I...really really really, REALLY have fallen hard for pictures with Chisty in it.

Athletic girls...they’re one of my BIGGEST weaknesses. I want her on top of me, oh Lordy I’m weak
Well, I usually never check the forums a little birdie told me too. This means a lot and sometimes spending money for people Ill never meet is a hard thing too do. I appreciate this so much and I want to say thank you. It feels good to get complements like these.
Chisty said:
Well, I usually never check the forums a little birdie told me too. This means a lot and sometimes spending money for people Ill never meet is a hard thing too do. I appreciate this so much and I want to say thank you. It feels good to get complements like these.
You’re very welcome >\\\<
God damn Bloodborne is hard! I knew it would be, but like I know that every death is my fault so far. I got too cocky with thinking I got one over the game. I haven't even gotten to the cleric beast yet... -__-
averageguy17 said:
God damn Bloodborne is hard! I knew it would be, but like I know that every death is my fault so far. I got too cocky with thinking I got one over the game. I haven't even gotten to the cleric beast yet... -__-
Unsure if posted in wrong vent thread, or happy to be defeated...
Mindwipe said:
Unsure if posted in wrong vent thread, or happy to be defeated...
I'm also unsure.

I mean witha game like that getting your ass kicked is part o the fun for some people.
https://i.imgur.com/cx1NOZF.jpg

Are honey select things allowed to be posted?

Got this from /v/
that sure was a direct

*dies*
I love how they showed Link just to say “YES, It’s BOTW Link. Stop asking now.”

Metal Sonic for 5mash, Damn it.
Managed to finish the project I was working on in time and still passed my IT class with an A. It's not all smiles and happiness since the second half of the class starts up next week, but at least I have a rare weekend without any looming deadlines hovering over me
Mindwipe said:
Unsure if posted in wrong vent thread, or happy to be defeated...
Imasuky said:
I'm also unsure.

I mean witha game like that getting your ass kicked is part o the fun for some people.
Haha. Its sortof both I suppose, but I'm happy that it's free and It's fun to play, so I put it in this vent thread.
I dunno if this is the place to vent this but I had another good dream..

I was strapped to a table, arms and legs spread, dazed and given big boobs. And these mechanical hands came down and just...rubbed me all over and coated me in this stuff that made it feel like someone was laying on top of me. They groped my ass, my boobs, rubbed my cock, and then there was this tube that went over my mouth that felt like a deep kiss. It went on for an hour before I was let go, dressed like a harem girl and sent out to a stage with no audience to dance...and I did.

I kinda lost the rest...
Defcon7 said:
I dunno if this is the place to vent this but I had another good dream..

I was strapped to a table, arms and legs spread, dazed and given big boobs. And these mechanical hands came down and just...rubbed me all over and coated me in this stuff that made it feel like someone was laying on top of me. They groped my ass, my boobs, rubbed my cock, and then there was this tube that went over my mouth that felt like a deep kiss. It went on for an hour before I was let go, dressed like a harem girl and sent out to a stage with no audience to dance...and I did.

I kinda lost the rest...
*swoooooooooooooooooooooon*
Defcon7 said:
I dunno if this is the place to vent this but I had another good dream..

I was strapped to a table, arms and legs spread, dazed and given big boobs. And these mechanical hands came down and just...rubbed me all over and coated me in this stuff that made it feel like someone was laying on top of me. They groped my ass, my boobs, rubbed my cock, and then there was this tube that went over my mouth that felt like a deep kiss. It went on for an hour before I was let go, dressed like a harem girl and sent out to a stage with no audience to dance...and I did.

I kinda lost the rest...
That is fun
So the hit new meme is apparently taking every other beat out of a song, which is cool and all, but I'd like for someone to give this like a proper meme name so I can google it better.

Semi-related, when I was GM'ing games that were heavily based on my otakudom, I also had a side hobby of finding and cutting TV Size versions of the most stereotypical Shonen Jump-sounding alt rock song I could find, and now I found a Rise Against single, I haven't heard before, I think they're now Top 2 in accuracy.
Holy crap I think I finally got an Idea for an OC.

...But I'll probably never use it if I made it.
Kachopper9 said:
Holy crap I think I finally got an Idea for an OC.

...But I'll probably never use it if I made it.
Since I never really went into detail on the idea..

My idea was for some sort of Haughty girly Princess dom type character, Who hypnotizes people into whatever she feels up too, Maybe a sex slave, or a fellow Girly princess to have tea with.
Kachopper9 said:
Since I never really went into detail on the idea..

My idea was for some sort of Haughty girly Princess dom type character, Who hypnotizes people into whatever she feels up too, Maybe a sex slave, or a fellow Girly princess to have tea with.
should get art of her. it'd be cute even if just once. And hey others might want to use her.
Imasuky said:
should get art of her. it'd be cute even if just once. And hey others might want to use her.
I'd love to, but I'm mostly focused on other things right now.
I also don't have a defined appearance/body type yet, so that's also an issue.
As a massive fan of cute, this is fucking adorable and I love it: https://scarlet-nekomata.deviantart.com/art/Blast-from-the-Past-Ad-735487328

Might as well show this as well: http://i.4cdn.org/i/1521143975295.jpg
Kachopper9 said:
As a massive fan of cute, this is fucking adorable and I love it: https://scarlet-nekomata.deviantart.com/art/Blast-from-the-Past-Ad-735487328

Might as well show this as well: http://i.4cdn.org/i/1521143975295.jpg
I wish i was a hypno.
I have begun to take steps to overcome my so called “Warframe Syndrome” by getting one of the games that I’ve been steering clear of...

Ironically, it’s WarFrame.
Defcon7 said:
I have begun to take steps to overcome my so called “Warframe Syndrome” by getting one of the games that I’ve been steering clear of...

Ironically, it’s WarFrame.
good for you. I have a back log of games I need to play as well.
Zko reblogged my pic and im absolutely dying by all the love im getting for it ;u;
My phone has shut off due to too many notifications send help
Sophia said:
Zko reblogged my pic and im absolutely dying by all the love im getting for it ;u;
My phone has shut off due to too many notifications send help
I can only send memes, will that help, dear Sophia?
Sophia said:
Zko reblogged my pic and im absolutely dying by all the love im getting for it ;u;
My phone has shut off due to too many notifications send help
TalahDarkfang said:
I can only send memes, will that help, dear Sophia?
May I offer you a dank meme in these trying times?