Inquiring About Female Preferences (Hypnosis Related Only)
Hello Members of the Hub,

I'll be attempting to make games centering around the theme of hypnosis.
While fairly comfortable with my own preferences as a male I would like to know more about the preferences of the opposite sex as well as those who may identify.

So I humbly ask for the women of this site, to post about their interests in regards to hypnosis related/themed content.

The games I'm making as more or less SFW-ecchi. It'll be nothing too explicit.
So I'd prefer the mentioned interests to be within that range.

All feed back would be appreciated. Please try not to get too off topic.
Thank you.
Resistance is a really big turn on for me. The idea of going from a rebellious fighter into a mindless drone sounds super appealing to me.
There's a lot of other things that I'm into, but the generalized idea of what I love about hypnosis tends to revolve around that
LillyTank said:
Hello Members of the Hub,

I'll be attempting to make games centering around the theme of hypnosis.
While fairly comfortable with my own preferences as a male I would like to know more about the preferences of the opposite sex as well as those who may identify.

So I humbly ask for the women (or those identify) of this site, to post about their interests in regards to hypnosis related/themed content.

The games I'm making as more or less SFW-ecchi. It'll be nothing too explicit.
So I'd prefer the mentioned interests to be within that range.

All feed back would be appreciated. Please try not to get too off topic.
Thank you.
You're making a game? Sounds interesting.
IttyBit said:
Resistance is a really big turn on for me. The idea of going from a rebellious fighter into a mindless drone sounds super appealing to me.
There's a lot of other things that I'm into, but the generalized idea of what I love about hypnosis tends to revolve around that
I agree with itty. the appeal with hypnosis for me is the change of personality or morals. becoming something else either a mindless drone or a good hero to a villainess.
Agreed with the above. A big part of the appeal for me is being turned into someone or something new, made to think or act in a way you would never normally do. But I also like just the sweet embrace of trance and being able to give up control to somebody else. So I guess showing a lack of control mixed with some mental transformation would be key.
Appending 'women' with 'and/or those that identify' sort of invalidates trans women's identity by making them seperate from other women, just so you know. I daresay you were trying to be inclusive with it but you kinda' achieved the opposite.
Pastel-Daemon said:
Appending 'women' with 'and/or those that identify' sort of invalidates trans women's identity by making them seperate from other women, just so you know. I daresay you were trying to be inclusive with it but you kinda' achieved the opposite.
That's a bit of a nitpick, and one that runs a high risk of derailing this rather innocent thread into something rather nasty, don't you think? Let's keep things on topic.
Pastel-Daemon said:
I think I understand this to a degree but I'll be honest and say that it's a bit confusing to me. I meant no disrespect by it. I'll change the words in the OP and I hope that things in this thread will stay on track.
My hypnosis interests are, I'll admit, kinda caught up in issues I have.
I have a very hard time talking about sex or putting myself forwards like that, especially with people important to me. Even online is rather hard.

Having all those worries and fears and inhibitions just stripped out of my mind, then, is kind of a big thing for me.

I'm not so much a fan of the hostile takeover approach, but the idea of using hypnosis to empty my head of pretty much everything other than my basic personality, intelligence and sexual stuff, and to focus it more around the last one is kinda ... yeah.
And consensually letting someone else do all the thinking and decisions and basically control my will is a pretty big thing for me.
I'd suggest a pocket watch and a nice slow induction.
JoanieSappho said:
My hypnosis interests are, I'll admit, kinda caught up in issues I have.
I have a very hard time talking about sex or putting myself forwards like that, especially with people important to me. Even online is rather hard.

Having all those worries and fears and inhibitions just stripped out of my mind, then, is kind of a big thing for me.

I'm not so much a fan of the hostile takeover approach, but the idea of using hypnosis to empty my head of pretty much everything other than my basic personality, intelligence and sexual stuff, and to focus it more around the last one is kinda ... yeah.
And consensually letting someone else do all the thinking and decisions and basically control my will is a pretty big thing for me.
This a lot of sense to me. Are you partial to online RP?

Also I'd like to thank everyone for their feed back and ask that people continue post there interests/preferences.
To agree with my fellow sisters its more about be transformed into someone or something else...why I enjoy transformations so much hehe.

Also I just love to obey just being forced to do something just makes me super wet~
LillyTank said:
This a lot of sense to me. Are you partial to online RP?

Also I'd like to thank everyone for their feed back and ask that people continue post there interests/preferences.
I like the idea of it in general, but the idea of me actually doing it myself scares me a bit too much.
JoanieSappho said:
I like the idea of it in general, but the idea of me actually doing it myself scares me a bit too much.
Would you say that you could do it vicariously through others you might see in realistic or fictional media?
LillyTank said:
Would you say that you could do it vicariously through others you might see in realistic or fictional media?
Yep. That's a big part of why I'm here.
Mindless bliss. Where any concerns, troubles, or worries are washed out of your mind, leaving you feeling nothing but happiness and calm.

I'm not into bimbofication, so it's not just being rendered brainless and sex-obsessed — it's more when one can no longer think the thoughts that'd inhibit them from enjoying themselves, that they only think of how good whatever is happening to them feels rather than any consequences of it.

And it just might feel so good that, even if they could resist it or the hypnosis is broken, they would much rather let themselves be hypnotized all over again, wanting never to be released from their bliss...
Like I said, as long as it has a slow steady sexy pocket watch induction to make a girl's eyelids grow heavy and flutter and make her sleepy enough to yawn, that is all I want.