Revealing the truth of DouDile. [And I need to ask you this]
Well...I joined Hypnohub on 2013-08-25.
I created this account with the aim of seeing images or saving them, when I wanted to start loading my drawings...I asked a friend to upload the drawings, but I never wanted him to respond to the comments if the drawing was very bad.
The first thing I told him not to do...he did it.

It caused so many problems that it is now a parasite, first calling Erika "overrated" (I already apologized).

I will not be surprised if the next one is Crimson. [But that will not happen because this account already belongs to me again.]

I clearly asked him to just upload my drawings to give me some followers in Deviantart...but he just screwed up all.

Not only did he screw this up...but I also he put more shit in my account by putting pure hatred towards Hypnohub.

Probably everyone don't believe me...I'm not going to defend myself, this has already screwed me up.

I really want to apologize for all the random comments that idiot put on the forum and his drawings.

I would also like to ask you to delete my drawings...I think I will only use this account to post pictures of some anime in general.
DouDile said:
Well...I joined Hypnohub on 2013-08-25.
I created this account with the aim of seeing images or saving them, when I wanted to start loading my drawings...I asked a friend to upload the drawings, but I never wanted him to respond to the comments if the drawing was very bad.
The first thing I told him not to do...he did it.

It caused so many problems that it is now a parasite, first calling Erika "overrated" (I already apologized).

I will not be surprised if the next one is Crimson. [But that will not happen because this account already belongs to me again.]

I clearly asked him to just upload my drawings to give me some followers in Deviantart...but he just screwed up all.

Not only did he screw this up...but I also he put more shit in my account by putting pure hatred towards Hypnohub.

Probably everyone don't believe me...I'm not going to defend myself, this has already screwed me up.

I really want to apologize for all the random comments that idiot put on the forum and his drawings.

I would also like to ask you to delete my drawings...I think I will only use this account to post pictures of some anime in general.
What? awwww. I like your drawings...
Also, you somehow changed your profile pic in the 30 seconds between when I looked at this post and when I commented on it...
I just want to say that I liked your work and have seen you grown over the years and have someone take your account and ruin it is appalling please keep your account safe from others do not give access to others if you want someone else to upload your work i suggest asking a trusted friend to do it by sending him/her the image then upload them from their account.
Argonis said:
I just want to say that I liked your work and have seen you grown over the years and have someone take your account and ruin it is appalling please keep your account safe from others do not give access to others if you want someone else to upload your work i suggest asking a trusted friend to do it by sending him/her the image then upload them from their account.
The person who handled this account, was a great person of confidence...At least that's what I thought.
I mean the guy you put in charge made no sense with his comments 95% of the time so it was hard to get angry at him just mostly confused. Good to see you got control of your account back.
Sleepyhead97 said:
I mean the guy you put in charge made no sense with his comments 95% of the time so it was hard to get angry at him just mostly confused. Good to see you got control of your account back.
I wanted to see what I was doing...I realized that Imasuky sent a message about the comments and I had to put a stop to it.
DouDile said:
I wanted to see what I was doing...I realized that Imasuky sent a message about the comments and I had to put a stop to it.
Glad to have helped
Nope...by the way, your character is excellent.
DouDile said:
Nope...by the way, your character is excellent.
Hehe thanks ^_^ though its more of an avatar of RL me XD
It's good to know this is the real you now.

It'll be nice not having so many strange things showing up
I suggest you change your password so that your friend does not act in your stead again
good to have the real you back.
Argonis said:
I suggest you change your password so that your friend does not act in your stead again
good to have the real you back.
Yes, this is a good idea. So is not removing your art. That too.
Argonis said:
I suggest you change your password so that your friend does not act in your stead again
good to have the real you back.
I change my password. :^3
DouDile said:
I change my password. :^3
c:
oh so those comments aren't yours? xD
ok glad to have the real 'you' back^^
Anno1404 said:
oh so those comments aren't yours? xD
ok glad to have the real 'you' back^^
Nope nope...and thank you for your comment.
So you aren't a necrophiliac, right? That just the imposter in charge of the account?
Dystopia69 said:
So you aren't a necrophiliac, right? That just the imposter in charge of the account?
It's a strange fetish that I have...but I like that, but not to the extent that the body is mutilated.
But that idiot revealed everything...now I feel sick.
DouDile said:
I will not be surprised if the next one is Crimson. [But that will not happen because this account already belongs to me again.]
Honestly that wouldn't really bother me so much :P As long as you don't straight up insult me or attempt to troll me/intentionally piss me off, we be fine. But glad to hear you will do no such thing x3

Anyways I kinda guessed there was something weird about your comments since they usually range from normal stuff to stuff that makes no sense whatsoever :P So something had to be up. Nice to know I was right and that the problem is hopefully resolved~
StepfordCrimson said:
Honestly that wouldn't really bother me so much :P As long as you don't straight up insult me or attempt to troll me/intentionally piss me off, we be fine. But glad to hear you will do no such thing x3

Anyways I kinda guessed there was something weird about your comments since they usually range from normal stuff to stuff that makes no sense whatsoever :P So something had to be up. Nice to know I was right and that the problem is hopefully resolved~
He tried to annoy you by calling you "Yukizome" in your commissions...since he said that your OC was not so original...that it was a recolor.
But...it will not bother anyone anymore.
*Gives DouDile a big dolly hug*

It sucks that someone you trusted betrayed your confidence like that, but at least you've managed to get control back and explain. Have to admit, some of your comments were pretty odd, but now that you're really you again, I'm sure we'll all be great friends!
DouDile said:
He tried to annoy you by calling you "Yukizome" in your commissions...since he said that your OC was not so original...that it was a recolor.
But...it will not bother anyone anymore.
To be fair... he's actually kinda right xP

I DID base the design of my default outfit on Chisa Yukizome and even though I base my character off my real life appearance, I did change my real life appearance to be like Sailor Jupiter because I liked her a lot xP
HollyDolly said:
*Gives DouDile a big dolly hug*

It sucks that someone you trusted betrayed your confidence like that, but at least you've managed to get control back and explain. Have to admit, some of your comments were pretty odd, but now that you're really you again, I'm sure we'll all be great friends!
He never told me anything about this...never knew I had done so much shit on the page, I felt really betrayed...but anyway, this is over.
StepfordCrimson said:
To be fair... he's actually kinda right xP

I DID base the design of my default outfit on Chisa Yukizome and even though I base my character off my real life appearance, I did change my real life appearance to be like Sailor Jupiter because I liked her a lot xP
Sooo...it's a fusion of Yukizome and Sailor Jupiter?
DouDile said:
Sooo...it's a fusion of Yukizome and Sailor Jupiter?
Don't forget Samus that's who most people get her confused with. XD
Argonis said:
Don't forget Samus that's who most people get her confused with. XD
Wait...really? xD!!
Argonis said:
Don't forget Samus that's who most people get her confused with. XD
DouDile said:
Wait...really? xD!!
Goddamn it >.<
Argonis said:
Don't forget Samus that's who most people get her confused with. XD
Yeah, Crimson is actually an interstellar bounty hunter.
So it wasn't you huh? I know that feel mate betrayed by your own "freinds", trust me i was speaking from experiences.

Well that char look like samus from the thumbnail alone.

For somebody with a Crimson name suprisingly i found no reddish color at all.

NinjaKirby said:
Yeah, Crimson is actually an interstellar bounty hunter.
Yeah i don't believe it to be the case here, what if Crimson is actualy a king? King Crimson?