So, Doudile? Quick question. Was it you who noticed that I decided to use Conner for my avatar, or was it your former friend?

You don't have to answer. I'm just curious, that's all.

By the way, sorry for the terrible grammer. English isn't my first language and my use of grammer...
Yeah... It's pretty bad.
SirChaos said:
So, Doudile? Quick question. Was it you who noticed that I decided to use Conner for my avatar, or was it your former friend?

You don't have to answer. I'm just curious, that's all.

By the way, sorry for the terrible grammer. English isn't my first language and my use of grammer tends to get mixed up.
He told me that a user was using Connor as his profile picture, I decided to see it, i feeling so happy.
DouDile said:
He told me that a user was using Connor as his profile picture, I decided to see it, i feeling so happy.
I'm happy that me using Conner as my profile pic made you happy.

I kinda have this OC that I don't really talk about and Conner's appearance, well, to me it just worked.

It was like someone took the idea right out of my head and decided to sketch it.
SirChaos said:
I'm happy that me using Conner as my profile pic made you happy.

I kinda have this OC that I don't really talk about and Conner's appearance, well, to me it just worked.

It was like someone took the idea right out of my head and decided to sketch it.
I'm really sorry... U.U
DouDile said:
I'm really sorry... U.U
Please, don't be. I'm terrible when it comes to drawing.
I should be thanking you for creating Conner.
Pleasure to actually meet you! I don’t think I was here back in 2013...nice to meet the real you!
NinjaKirby said:
Yeah, Crimson is actually an interstellar bounty hunter.
theratofapocalypse said:
Well that char look like samus from the thumbnail alone.

For somebody with a Crimson name suprisingly i found no reddish color at all.

Yeah i don't believe it to be the case here, what if Crimson is actualy a king? King Crimson?
ROAD ROLLER DA!!!
StepfordCrimson said:
ROAD ROLLER DA!!!
How does StepfordCrimson work?
StepfordCrimson said:
ROAD ROLLER DA!!!
Wouldn't KEKKA DAKE DA!!! be more appropriate?
I was confused at first because I admittedly didn't recognize your name at first, but I finally remembered seeing some of the "posts". I'll admit I don't think I ever recall seeing anything Too bad, though I recall having seen a few that I recall were snarky or a little negative, often with text faces. I just ended up ignoring them because I didn't know what was up with them but I didn't really need to instigate anything.
Kachopper9 said:
I was confused at first because I admittedly didn't recognize your name at first, but I finally remembered seeing some of the "posts". I'll admit I don't think I ever recall seeing anything Too bad, though I recall having seen a few that I recall were snarky or a little negative, often with text faces. I just ended up ignoring them because I didn't know what was up with them but I didn't really need to instigate anything.
Well...he try to bother you since "you did not stop with your addiction for Aqua".
Sleepyhead97 said:
Wouldn't KEKKA DAKE DA!!! be more appropriate?
I don't know... but I do know another part five quote!

ECHOES 3 FREEZE!!!
NinjaKirby said:
I don't know... but I do know another part five quote!

ECHOES 3 FREEZE!!!
That's Part 4 you fool :P
StepfordCrimson said:
That's Part 4 you fool :P
He's not wrong since Koichi and Echoes act 3 appear in the first couple of chapters of part 5.
I honestly thought it was just like that one weird tumblr account that just posts randomly generated quips.
Sleepyhead97 said:
He's not wrong since Koichi and Echoes act 3 appear in the first couple of chapters of part 5.
Eyyyyyy! exactly.
JoJo's everywhere~ ^_^
But how Stepford Crimson works though?
theratofapocalypse said:
Housewaifuuuuu~
theratofapocalypse said:
Stepford Crimson Requiem
I need more memes. *w*
DouDile said:
I need more memes. *w*
その ちの この DIO だ!
レロレロレロレロレロレロレロ。
レツ キール ダ ホ!
translation:
SONO CHI NO KONO DIO DA!
rero rero rero rero
let's kill da ho!
NinjaKirby said:
その ちの この DIO だ!
レロレロレロレロレロレロレロ。
レツ キール ダ ホ!
translation:
SONO CHI NO KONO DIO DA!
rero rero rero rero
let's kill da ho!
OHHH SHEEEEEEEETTT!!!!!!!!
DouDile said:
OHHH SHEEEEEEEETTT!!!!!!!!
オー マイー ゴーッド!
ホリー シート!
イェス、アイ アム!
むだむだむだむだむだ!
オラオラオラオラオラオラ!
ドララララララララララララララ!
アリアリアリアリアリアリアリアリアリアリ!
ボラボラボラボラボラボラ、ボラーレ ビーア!
any guesses on these?
I know them, of course :p
Nah i dont know chinese/japan either.

But seriously this site needs more JoJo.

At least Meme could make people happier, especially Jojo Meme.
theratofapocalypse said:
Nah i dont know chinese/japan either.

But seriously this site needs more JoJo.

At least Meme could make people happier, especially Jojo Meme.
Well it appeared to be Japanese because when I copy pasted it into Google Translate (using the "detect language" feature) it came up to Japanese but idk if I got it right because this is what I got.

O Mee Godd!
Holly seat!
Yes, Ai!
It is disappointing!
Oraora Oraoraoraora!
Dora La la la la la la la la la la!
Ariari Ariary Ariary Ariari Ariary!
Bora Bora Bora Bora Bora Bora, Volarele Beer!
Hypnosis-guy said:
Yes, Ai!
It is disappointing!
Beer!
Skynet wants to tell us something!