Full Version: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pnslge

Patch to update the old version (fixed)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/stcn3d

Patch Notes:
-Episode 4
-Typo fix
-Bug Fix
- Extended Town
-Now you can access recent content instantly, just open the game, use "New Game" and talk to the new NPC, this will take you to episode 4 directly.

Game Progress: 61%

About this episode:
Doing something with the animal theme of this chapter was much more difficult than I thought, both I and averageguy had problems thinking about the corresponding interactions.

This chapter can be rushed with just going to sleep whenever you have the chance or explore the town before. This episode takes place in two days, so the conversations with the NPCs will be different.

Bad Endings:
-Run out of time in dungeon
-Run out of time in the scenes after the dungeon

EDIT: Patch fixed, the first one was unfinished xD.
I forgot to add the new NPC's sprite to the Patch

Download this one to fix it:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p2v27u
The rain effect never goes away, even when I go inside. Also, when I go into the pet shop in episode 4, grab the key, and leave, the screen goes black and stays that way. Even if I save and reload it stays that way. Also, the fences seem to disappear at night.
blooper said:
The rain effect never goes away, even when I go inside
Oh ... about that bug... the problem was at the door, you're not supposed to be able to enter during that scene, I forgot to delete the warp.

Fixed.

bolooper said:
Also, when I go into the pet shop in episode 4, grab the key, and leave, the screen goes black and stays that way. Even if I save and reload it stays that way.
Fixed.

Also, the fences seem to disappear at night.
About that I can't do much, it's a problem with the colors and the night effect. I will add sprites there in order to fix it.

Hotfix:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/hfg3ny
I'm really enjoying the game so far, but I've gotten stuck. Im at the part where I spoke with the woman who thinks she's a chicken and was scared of the dog. She mentioned the police station and then vanished-I looked there and couldn't find here. Am I just being dumb and missing an obvious clue?
Eman230 said:
I'm really enjoying the game so far, but I've gotten stuck. Im at the part where I spoke with the woman who thinks she's a chicken and was scared of the dog. She mentioned the police station and then vanished-I looked there and couldn't find here. Am I just being dumb and missing an obvious clue?
Even though she said it, she never goes to the police station.

>Talk with Sara (Secret base / petshop)
>Talk with the kid (Town)
>Now you need to become a dog and use the Sniff skill in order to find her.

-----------------------

Off-topic:
The new episode will be finished within 1 or 2 weeks.
Hello, I am playing at the last version and I have few questions:

- can I change the window size or play fullscreen? The screen is very little, i want enlarge it a little, don't worry if the quality is a bit wrost;

- is it normal that some image appears a little bugged? Like the pendolum at the start and the two strange colored boxes at the up left of the screen?

Otherwise, it is a very good game, I must say that I am a little lost inside the protagonist mind... I am archivied the bad ending "Street Dog", an I am really intrigue to do better <3
Anywhere i can download this where it wont take 1hr?
EdenSnake said:
Hello, I am playing at the last version and I have few questions:

- can I change the window size or play fullscreen? The screen is very little, i want enlarge it a little, don't worry if the quality is a bit wrost;

- is it normal that some image appears a little bugged? Like the pendolum at the start and the two strange colored boxes at the up left of the screen?

Otherwise, it is a very good game, I must say that I am a little lost inside the protagonist mind... I am archivied the bad ending "Street Dog", an I am really intrigue to do better <3
Thank you. If you have any problems to progress in the game, ask me.

1- Alt + Enter for fullscreen mode. I'll see if I can do something with the size of the window in future versions.

2- If you see something bugged let me know, What is the problem with the pendulum and Willpower bars?

Anywhere i can download this where it wont take 1hr?
Sorry but I can't find another efficient host to upload the files, anyway you just need to download the full version once, then you can use the patches to update the game.
IDPet said:
Thank you. If you have any problems to progress in the game, ask me.

1- Alt + Enter for fullscreen mode. I'll see if I can do something with the size of the window in future versions.

2- If you see something bugged let me know, What is the problem with the pendulum and Willpower bars?

Sorry but I can't find another efficient host to upload the files, anyway you just need to download the full version once, then you can use the patches to update the game.
1 - Thanks
2- No, after I see that the pics wa alright. Are the willpower bars are only colored, with not numbers or words, right?
EdenSnake said:
1 - Thanks
2- No, after I see that the pics wa alright. Are the willpower bars are only colored, with not numbers or words, right?
My first idea was to use numbers (100%, 90%, etc), but I didn't like how it looked, so I changed it to bars. I tried to make a hud or something that would make them more interesting but it looked a little ugly xD.

I'm glad that you enjoy the game :v.
IDPet said:
My first idea was to use numbers (100%, 90%, etc), but I didn't like how it looked, so I changed it to bars. I tried to make a hud or something that would make them more interesting but it looked a little ugly xD.

I'm glad that you enjoy the game :v.
Yes, the hud could be emproved, but the quality of the game is really high for a fangame ;)

Sure I will continue to play, it's pretty cool and also a little hard xD
IDPet said:
Even though she said it, she never goes to the police station.

>Talk with Sara (Secret base / petshop)
>Talk with the kid (Town)
>Now you need to become a dog and use the Sniff skill in order to find her.

-----------------------

Off-topic:
The new episode will be finished within 1 or 2 weeks.
Thanks so much! Looking forward to the new release.
Have you tried Mediafire?
Loved the game. Just finished it. How long does it usually take between episodes?
Dragonclaw said:
Have you tried Mediafire?
I'll try it in the next update.

Dragonclaw said:
Loved the game. Just finished it. How long does it usually take between episodes?
The 5th episode will be finished soon, but the 6th episode will be different so I'm not sure.

I think I'll split the 6th releasing mini updates (6.1, 6.2, 6.3.6.4, etc) so you guys don't have to wait that long.

The 7th episode will be the ending.
Full Version:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/d97ugn
hotfix (Ep 4 to Ep 5, I forgot to delete the "end of the beta" event):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/0cjagi

Patch to update the old version (need hotfix patch):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3x1u5h

Patch Notes:
-Episode 5
- Extended Town
-Now you can access recent content instantly, just open the game, use "New Game" and talk to the new NPC, this will take you to episode 4 or 5 directly.
-That NPC will give you the keys items.

Game Progress: 71%

About this episode:
I haven't tested it yet enough, if you find a bug let me know.

Bad Endings:
First Room:
-Run out of time in dungeon or lose a Battle.

Second Room:
-Willpower 0 (same ending as the first room, but it will be extended by each item with which you have interacted, also Lara will react differently when interacting with the last item that causes her willpower to drop to 0.)

Third Room:
-Choose the first option (same ending again)
-Choose the second option (this is another one)

<Note: To progress in the game you need the 5 keys and use the option "???"">

<Cheat: If you have missed a key, look for the secret tile near the chest of this dungeon and enter the Konami Code (same mechanics as the snake dungeon)

Traced pictures updated:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wsruis
How do i add the new episode to the game. I tried adding the folder didnt work. Then tried adding the contents to the other folders. Didnt work either
Dragonclaw said:
How do i add the new episode to the game. I tried adding the folder didnt work. Then tried adding the contents to the other folders. Didnt work either
Add the "Patch" folder to the main Folder and play, don't need to edit anything else.

(The folder must to be called "Patch", not Patch5 and within the folder there should be sub folders like Audio, Graphics, Data)
IDPet said:
Add the "Patch" folder to the main Folder and play, don't need to edit anything else.

(The folder must to be called "Patch", not Patch5 and within the folder there should be sub folders like Audio, Graphics, Data)
I did that. End of beta kept poping up. I just went to new game and had selected episode 5.
Dragonclaw said:
I did that. End of beta kept poping up. I just went to new game and had selected episode 5.
oh, use the hotfix patch then.
IDPet said:
oh, use the hotfix patch then.
Anywhere I can message you at? Like Discord or deviantart I sent a note on here. Not sure it even sent or if you would get a notification. Would like to help you with the game.
Dragonclaw said:
Anywhere I can message you at? Like Discord or deviantart I sent a note on here. Not sure it even sent or if you would get a notification. Would like to help you with the game.
Thanks, you are welcome to contribute with this game :v.

You can send me private messages on this site (I have not received any dmail from you here, I do not know if you have sent it correctly.)

If not...
This is my devianart account:
https://unnickk.deviantart.com/

Yeah, there is nothing published, but you can still send me private messages.
IDPet said:
Thanks, you are welcome to contribute with this game :v.

You can send me private messages on this site (I have not received any dmail from you here, I do not know if you have sent it correctly.)

If not...
This is my devianart account:
https://unnickk.deviantart.com/

Yeah, there is nothing published, but you can still send me private messages.
Note has been sent on deviantart.
I went to the police station and got the fruit, but when I went back to the house to talk to Sara it started playing the medicine scene from Episode 4. It wouldn't let me leave the house, or go to bed. What should I do?
SpiralEye said:
I went to the police station and got the fruit, but when I went back to the house to talk to Sara it started playing the medicine scene from Episode 4. It wouldn't let me leave the house, or go to bed. What should I do?
Alright, I figured out where I need to go and finished the episode, although that little bug should probably be fixed. I found 2 more bugs though.

1. In the first room of the dungeon, I ran out of willpower against the hotheaded girl, who was the last one I had to get. When I ran out though, it kicked me out of the dialogue and stopped the clock. I couldn't leave the room or interact with anything.

2. After I completed the episode, the ending scene with the boyfriend kept looping after the credits.
Thank you for your report.

Bug 1:
>I went to the police station and got the fruit, but when I went back to the house to talk to Sara it started playing the medicine scene from Episode 4. It wouldn't let me leave the house, or go to bed. What should I do?

Fixed, I forgot to edit that map.

Bug 2:
>In the first room of the dungeon, I ran out of willpower against the hotheaded girl, who was the last one I had to get. When I ran out though, it kicked me out of the dialogue and stopped the clock. I couldn't leave the room or interact with anything.

Can you check if that happens with the other girls?

Bug 3:
>After I completed the episode, the ending scene with the boyfriend kept looping after the credits.
Fixed

HotFix (Bug 1 and 3):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/yyalsr
I tried to make your game work but I wasn't abble to stop the end of beta to start, the event don't are in the file and I'm just stopped every time, it was really simple to just download the whole new update than just patch the old one and I'm stuck

another thing, could you update the saved to take the game right back for the new update and not from the farm who start too be really far from the new content?
kobie said:
I tried to make your game work but I wasn't abble to stop the end of beta to start, the event don't are in the file and I'm just stopped every time, it was really simple to just download the whole new update than just patch the old one and I'm stuck
Check if you're using the patch and Hotfix correctly.

You don't need to reeplace the game files, just the "patch" folder.

The hotfix is to reeplace the data folder that is inside the "Patch" folder. it's not necessary to modify anything of the original program.

">Patches:
Remember, the main folder must to be: Audio, Fonts, Graphics, Patch, System, Screenshot."

another thing, could you update the saved to take the game right back for the new update and not from the farm who start too be really far from the new content?
New save states aren't necessary anymore.

When starting a new game you can see a New NPC in this version, that NPC can let you jump to the Episode 4 and Episode 5.
I'm still working on the next episode, but I wanted to ask if there is someone who who wants his/her OC to have a cameo in this game, I need the OC to be human and mention what animal you prefer (any animal is fine, it's not necessary to choose among those that I have already used).