Thank you for game, this one of the best femdom hypno games I've played.
Can you add more contact hypnosis to the game like in the first act?
Still working on the new episode.

Sheido90 said:
Thank you for game, this one of the best femdom hypno games I've played.
Thank you very much.

Sheido90 said:
Can you add more contact hypnosis to the game like in the first act?
Can you define contact hypnosis? I'm not a native english speaker so I would like to be sure if it's what I think it is.
IDPet said:
Still working on the new episode.

Thank you very much.

Can you define contact hypnosis? I'm not a native english speaker so I would like to be sure if it's what I think it is.
I'm also not a native English speaker,write through the auto-translator.
I meant that the hypnotist personally meets Lara,
(pendulum, look me in the eye) and does not press the button on the device.
Oh, I get it, In the next episode you will alternate between the past and the present, during the events of the present I can make something like that.
I love to work with pendulum stuff xD

Thanks for your suggestions.
IDPet said:
I'm still working on the next episode, but I wanted to ask if there is someone who who wants his/her OC to have a cameo in this game, I need the OC to be human and mention what animal you prefer (any animal is fine, it's not necessary to choose among those that I have already used).
I long thought that offer, can "a raccoon" which steals(and washes lol) valuable things for a hypnotist?
Sheido90 said:
I long thought that offer, can "a raccoon" which steals(and washes lol) valuable things for a hypnotist?
For now, the next episode there will not be new hypnotists (It's a transitional arc before facing The Wild), but will be new victims progressively become animals in a new place.

spoiler

I can add racoons there, but I'm not sure about the things a raccoon does, so if you mentioned some things that someone hypnotized to act like a raccoon would do, I'll add it.
Do not take my words so seriously, do as you see fit.
Is there going to be any more involvement with chicken hypnosis? It felt like the farm dungeon was short compared to the dog one. The game is amazing so far by the way, nice work!
cheesypuff12345 said:
Is there going to be any more involvement with chicken hypnosis? It felt like the farm dungeon was short compared to the dog one. The game is amazing so far by the way, nice work!
Don't worry,I'll do more Chicken stuff, The episode 6.2 will be focused on that.

I have finished programming the episode 6.1, right now we're testing it, possibly in a few days i'll upload the patch.
IDPet said:
Don't worry,I'll do more Chicken stuff, The episode 6.2 will be focused on that.

I have finished programming the episode 6.1, right now we're testing it, possibly in a few days i'll upload the patch.
Sounds great! What have you been working on in 6.1?
cheesypuff12345 said:
Sounds great! What have you been working on in 6.1?
6.1 will be Dog themed again
spoiler

BTW, Do you have devianart's account right? I've seen someone with that nick with a lot of chicken hypno in favorites.
If it's right, if you like the chicken hypno so much, I would like to ask you ideas that occur to you about situations related to one or more chickens. I have many things thought, but it's always good to listen to the opinions of others that can enrich the episode.
IDPet said:
6.1 will be Dog themed again
spoiler

BTW, Do you have devianart's account right? I've seen someone with that nick with a lot of chicken hypno in favorites.
If it's right, if you like the chicken hypno so much, I would like to ask you ideas that occur to you about situations related to one or more chickens. I have many things thought, but it's always good to listen to the opinions of others that can enrich the episode.
Yeah that is my deviantart account lol. Hmm if there's a situation where she's surrounded by chickens maybe the chicken hypnotist (if there is one) would convince her to join them since she hasn't been captured yet. Slowly her speech would be interrupted by clucks and even telling herself that she is a chicken.. something like that possibly?

What ideas had you thought about?
cheesypuff12345 said:
Yeah that is my deviantart account lol. Hmm if there's a situation where she's surrounded by chickens maybe the chicken hypnotist (if there is one) would convince her to join them since she hasn't been captured yet. Slowly her speech would be interrupted by clucks and even telling herself that she is a chicken.. something like that possibly?

What ideas had you thought about?
Sounds good.
Let me send you a private message If you have not received it, let me know
Full Version Episode 6.1:
Part 1: https://www.sendspace.com/file/moxop2
Part 2: https://www.sendspace.com/file/5rlogc

Patch: https://www.sendspace.com/file/k167e6
Battlers folder patch: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ez61hr

Progress: 75%

Note: It took me a lot to finishthis episode and when they play it they will realize why. Luckily the following episodes will be faster because they share the same scenario.

Tips for the flashback: Interact with each NPC every day and with each door, every day the events change a bit.

Patch Notes:
-New NPC in order to skip to the new episode.
-New Episode (Town+Diary 1 dungeon + Diary 1 Flashback)

Bad endings Guide:

DogMind:
-Fail in the puzzles (1 ending per puzzle)
-During the "Boss Battle" Choose any animal except Monkey. (1 ending per animal)

Traced Pictures (updated):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/u9x14i
It's worked fine until I got to the boss battle. Then it said it couldn't find the image file for the fake laura dog. I checked through the image files in the patch and couldn't find it there either.
SpiralEye said:
It's worked fine until I got to the boss battle. Then it said it couldn't find the image file for the fake laura dog. I checked through the image files in the patch and couldn't find it there either.
Oh.... I forgot something

Add this folder to the patch>graphic folder
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ez61hr
I was able to finish the rest of the new part without any other glitches. I really enjoyed the dungeon, but I couldn't help but notice that in some of the dialogue "him" and "he" were used in place of "her" and "she". More of a nitpick really, functionally it works just fine.
SpiralEye said:
I was able to finish the rest of the new part without any other glitches. I really enjoyed the dungeon, but I couldn't help but notice that in some of the dialogue "him" and "he" were used in place of "her" and "she". More of a nitpick really, functionally it works just fine.
Oh, If you find that kind of typos I would appreciate if you report them to me xD.
As I've to fix those kind of typos manually sometimes I don't notice them.

I'm glad you enjoyed the dungeon, have you played the flashback too?
You need to go to Sara's room and read the diary.
Could someone please help me? I'm in what I believe to be Ep 4 and am trying to get to the pharmacy. When I try to activate snake mode, Lara says that if she does, she'll scare everyone. What am I meant to do?
Try interacting with her house's door.
It worked after rebooting the game. Thanks.
Full Version Episode 6.2:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3lw2d6yxlfvl6ck/wildhypnotown.exe

Patch:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/y0l9qq
Fix (Install the fix after the patch, replacing the files in that folder)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/4g7185

Progress: 77%

Note: Dragonclaw y Averageguy were busy this time, so I had to upload the patch without enought testing. If you find some bug, crash or typo, let me know in order to fix it.

Patch Notes:
- The episode 6's npc let you jump the the episodes 6.1 or 6.2.
- New Episode, 6.2 (Town+Diary 2 dungeon + Diary 2 Flashback)

(For the second diary you need to have read the first diary and have gone through the flashback - Teacher Lei-, then you go to the farm, interact with the device and then with the trees.)

(Once you finish the dungeon, you can go to the Sara's room and read the second diary for the second flashback)

Bad endings Guide:

ChickenMind:
Puzzle 1:
- Cow 2 choose "under the udders", but then choose "use my mouth" instead of hands.
- Horse 1 choose "your own back", then "go down all fours"
- Pig 2 choose "throw it on your body"
-Chicken 2 choose "look at the coin"

Puzzle 2:
Run out of time.

Puzzle 3 and BattlePuzzle:
Willpower 0 (different endings)
(in order to win the battle, you need to attack her when your enemy is gray, something like Pac-Man)

Diary Room:
-Choose any animal except dog. (1 ending per animal)

Traced Pictures (updated):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zeqt8h
Contains a bluebullpen's drawing (if you don't like this, let me know and I'll remove the traced picture from the game)
Thanks for the continuation, but the beginning of the episode 6.2 I can not enter the farm,
"I don't need to visit this again...My people are taking care ofthe cows and chickens
inside the farm."
if it's a new game, and if i install the patch to the old version after the end of the first diary the credits roll.
>"I don't need to visit this again...My people are taking care ofthe cows and chickens
inside the farm."

Fixed

>if it's a new game, and if i install the patch to the old version after the end of the first diary the credits roll.

Weird, because the credits roll is programmed to start when you finished the second flashback now. Can you try again?

EDIT:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/kdof3v

I found the main problem... if you run out of time during the Lei's arc (day 8) on a map other than the school hallway the game did not activate the flag for the next part.

I'm still not sure about the credits roll, but if you don't have the flag and saved the game I recommend starting again with the "skip to 6.2" NPC.
I start again with "skip to 6.2" NPC but still can't enter the farm.
Sheido90 said:
I start again with "skip to 6.2" NPC but still can't enter the farm.
Did you use the fix on the patch folder? You need to replace the Data folder from the previous patch, because I'm testing and I can enter.

Please, If the problem continues let me know immediately, I will add another method to open the door.
Old version of the game: I install the patch, install the fix, if you start a new game then the NTC has no function to start with 6.2 there is only "T'l Skullpfl. A Dragon claw' s OC.
So... you want to skip to the Episode 6?" click "Yes" and then begins episode 6.1
If I load a save in the school hallway where the timer goes up to the purple ball press skip, the credits go
Sheido90 said:
Old version of the game: I install the patch, install the fix, if you start a new game then the NTC has no function to start with 6.2 there is only "T'l Skullpfl. A Dragon claw' s OC.
So... you want to skip to the Episode 6?" click "Yes" and then begins episode 6.1
If I load a save in the school hallway where the timer goes up to the purple ball press skip, the credits go
All right... before trying to add another method I want to make this attempt.
Delete the old patch folder, install this:

I add a new NPC that informs you what version you are playing (a white haired girl), if you can see the npc, then the patch is working, try again to talk to the skullgirl and enter 6.2.

Tell me if you the credits roll appears, if not, tell me if you can enter into the farm now.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0xbqnl

Also another thing that usually happens when unzipping is that you have a route "Patch> Patch" then that is the problem, it should be "Patch>" all the folders ".
It worked, I'm sorry that I embarrassed you, I incorrectly installed the patch, I copied the contents of the PATCH folder to the root folder of the game and it was necessary to the folder itself.
Sheido90 said:
It worked, I'm sorry that I embarrassed you, I incorrectly installed the patch, I copied the contents of the PATCH folder to the root folder of the game and it was necessary to the folder itself.
No problem haha, enjoy the game. Don't worry, anything you need about the game let me know.