My scans aren't being translated
A lot of my scans have yet to be translated. What should I do?
CJO1234 said:
A lot of my scans have yet to be translated. What should I do?
Be patient or pay someone to do it.
Imasuky said:
Be patient or pay someone to do it.
I'm a broke ass though, and some of my scans are more than two years old.
CJO1234 said:
I'm a broke ass though, and some of my scans are more than two years old.
Well you can maybe ask anyone who translates. Otherwise you don't have any options aside from learning how to do it yourself.

Most translators do it for cash or because they liked it enough on their own.

You really don't have any choices otherwise.
Imasuky said:
Well you can maybe ask anyone who translates. Otherwise you don't have any options aside from learning how to do it yourself.

Most translators do it for cash or because they liked it enough on their own.

You really don't have any choices otherwise.
Do you know anyone who'd do it for free?
Nope on translator I know is charge only right now. So just hope someone is nice.

After all that kind of stuff can be a lot of work so you can't just expect it for free. With that I'm done with this thread personally.
Imasuky said:
Nope on translator I know is charge only right now. So just hope someone is nice.

After all that kind of stuff can be a lot of work so you can't just expect it for free. With that I'm done with this thread personally.
OK, I'll try to be patient.
Well, you could use the OCR function in Google's translator app and your smart phone's camera to get a rough idea of what's being said. It's not a perfect solution. Actually it's nowhere near a perfect solution, but it's something.
Allister said:
Well, you could use the OCR function in Google's translator app and your smart phone's camera to get a rough idea of what's being said. It's not a perfect solution. Actually it's nowhere near a perfect solution, but it's something.
OCR is a lifesaver even if you do know Japanese, I can attest.