What new characters do you want to see in Smash For Switch?
https://youtu.be/w3Gt42kVgCw

I’m personally hoping to see Shantae, Isaac, M. Bison, Paula, and a bunch of others I’m probably forgetting

Also, Smash for Switch speculation general!
Bandana waddle dee and bomberman.

Please.

Please...
METAL SONIC.
It’d be nice if Ryu came back. But other than that, as long as Ike comes back I’m golden.

And imma address that big thing everyone loves to seem to talk about, Dragon Ball and Smash. With Xenoverse on the switch with a brand new update, I wonder how many people are gonna think Goku is gonna make it in on those grounds lol. (Goten is a much better pick to me. He’s a kid, fits the atmosphere a little better, and is essentially nerfed Goku. Makes sense right?)
Shantae and someone from Undertale. Most likely Sans and/or Papyrus.
Hard to choose here.

Among many, Black Mage from the FF series seems like a dumb idea on paper, and it may be biased for the many many hours wasted on Super Smash Bros Flash, but with a few tweaks here and there, it could turn out to be a great character.

Also

skullman2033 said:
Bandana waddle dee and bomberman.

Please.

Please...
One day, skullman

One day...
vinegrape said:
Shantae and someone from Undertale. Most likely Sans and/or Papyrus.
I think if they were ever to include an indie game in Smash it would be Shovel Knight.
ALSO MAX BRASS IS CLEARLY VISIBLE IN THAT GROUP SHOT BELOW THE LOGO. HE’S RIGHT NEXT TO BOWSER AND LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN BOSS
Sortish said:
Shovel Knight.
*REALLY LOUD VOMITING*
So they had the pokemon trainer before...we need Cody
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/robopon/art-cody.jpg

From Robopon,
Imasuky said:
So they had the pokemon trainer before...we need Cody
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/robopon/art-cody.jpg

From Robopon,
I thought you Cody from Final Fight for a second! XD
Defcon7 said:
I thought you Cody from Final Fight for a second! XD
Nah forget that scrublord.

Just a bunch of Robopon like Sunny
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130113011257/robopon/images/e/ef/002_Sunny.png
I need Lyn...Fire Emblem *-*
DouDile said:
I need Lyn...Fire Emblem *-*
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NqMliEPWiPQ/maxresdefault.jpg

I sure hope not
Just hope they don't go overboard with 3rd party characters like last time. Might as well call it Franchise Smash Bros at this point.
Someone from Xenoblade 2, the way I see it, either Pyra/Mythra (as alternate skins) alone, or Rex w/Pyra hovering/assisting behind him in the vein of Ice Climbers/Rosalina's Luma
TheSpoon said:
*REALLY LOUD VOMITING*
Here's some soup, you sound sick. *Gives Spoon soup*
Made this for a thread somewhere else

1) Inkling (confirmed!)
2) Springman
3) Mechanica
4) Rex and Pyra (Ice Climbers style)
5) Isa and Kachi (Sin and Punishment, also Ice Climbers style)
6) Decidueye
7) Celica (Fire Emblem)
8) Rabbid Peach (Mushroom Kingdom Battle)
9) Waluigi
10) Sylux
11) Bandanna Dee
12) Balloon Fighter (Iwata tribute)
Ogodei-Khan said:
Made this for a thread somewhere else

1) Waluigi
2) Waluigi
3) Waluigi
4) Waluigi and Waluigi (Ice Climbers style)
5) Waluigi and Rabbid Waluigi ( Ice Climbers style)
6) Waluigi
7) Waluigi
8) Rabbid Waluigi (Mushroom Kingdom Battle)
9) Waluigi
10) Waluigi
11) Waluigi
12) Balloon Fighter (Iwata tribute)
There I fixed the list for you. :p

(I just really want Waluigi to appear in something other than a sports spinoff (And not as an item like last time!)
Real suggestion this time.

Captain Toad.
Being realistic here:

Obviously Inklings are in (kinda hoping for Callie and Marie as alternate costumes, Koopalings-style). Someone from ARMS makes sense. There's already tons of Fire Emblem characters, but if there must be another, Celica from Echoes. Bring Ice Climbers back. Xenoblade 2 characters makes sense, but I'd be surprised if one would appear this soon. No more 3rd party characters yet pls. As much as I'd love Shantae, Chrono, and others, we've just got too much in there right now.

Oh, and give the masses Waluigi. You know they won't be happy until you do.
Mindwipe said:
Being realistic here:

Obviously Inklings are in (kinda hoping for Callie and Marie as alternate costumes, Koopalings-style). Someone from ARMS makes sense. There's already tons of Fire Emblem characters, but if there must be another, Celica from Echoes. Bring Ice Climbers back. Xenoblade 2 characters makes sense, but I'd be surprised if one would appear this soon. No more 3rd party characters yet pls. As much as I'd love Shantae, Chrono, and others, we've just got too much in there right now.

Oh, and give the masses Waluigi. You know they won't be happy until you do.
We do have someone from ARMS:

MAX FUCKIN’ BRASS, BABY!
I wanna see my gurl peach come back. Float combos and turnip sniping shall never die! Inklings are basically the only new character I really cared for at this point, and it was pretty obvious they would be in. There's one other, but I highly doubt she would ever make it in, Soo..
Also I think it would be sick if all the characters just got a complete makeover. That way every character would feel fresh and new c:
Another idea.

Travis Touchdown.

Just picture it.
It's probably not gonna happen, but I want Rundas in.
Either Gunvolt or Beck.

Imasuky said:
Another idea.

Travis Touchdown.

Just picture it.
He's too busy fighting off Badman and trying to escape his own console...
ghost13 said:
Either Gunvolt or Beck.
Beck
Yeah... Gonna say this definitely won't happen. For a number of reasons. But mostly because I doubt anyone remotely involved in video games is jumping to have that character in their game.
As a member of the melee community, I'm just in this kind of tranquil haze due to being perpetually disappointed by Nintendo when it comes to smash. So, uh, buff puff, and bring back the ICs?
This suggestion won't happen unless the stars align but I'd really like to see Snake back. I would like to see Kumatora in Smash but I don't know how to make that work while making her different to Ness and Lucas. Maybe the Masked Man could work for a unique Mother character.
Y'all are going to think I'm crazy or say this is a pipe dream but eh, it's whatevs, I don't think it's as farfetched as it sounds; Give me Solaire and I'm a happy bunny.

Travis would be lit too
Well! Mm...another Xenoblade character? x^)