I want to see the return of pichu, just because even tho pichu is week I loved to play as pichu
Blessedbycows said:
I want to see the return of pichu, just because even tho pichu is week I loved to play as pichu
this ^
also young link come back to us pls
Gonna put my mod hat on for a moment and tell people to drop this argument now or face consequences. KarmaX, I'm gonna delete your comment because it will only breed more toxicity. I'm not taking any more action than that for now.

Now, taking my mod hat back off, I'll just say don't feed the troll.
Snake must return if Labo is to be taken seriously.

Also Solaire.
Stroke said:
Snake must return if Labo is to be taken seriously.

Also Solaire.
>inb4 labo meta
Stroke said:
Snake must return if Labo is to be taken seriously.

Also Solaire.
Yeah, sorry, I seriously can't see that happening when Konami is unfortunately now Konami.
Hawkeye said:
Yeah, sorry, I seriously can't see that happening when Konami is unfortunately now Konami.
I don't know, Konami seems to be pretty willing to exploit the Metal Gear franchise for pachinko machines and shitty zombie survival games, I wouldn't write off Snake of just yet.

As for my picks, I'd actually like them to expand on what they did with Bowser Jr and the kooplings. Like, instead of filling up characters slots with all these Fire Emblem characters, just have Marth and then have Roy, Lucina, Chrom and who ever else as alts for Marth. They could so this with other characters to, Daisy as an alt for Peach, Young Link with Took Link, Pichu and Pikachu, etc...
I want Solid Snake back.

If I get Snake back, I'll be happy.
I'm pretty happy just with what's already been teased. BotW Link, Mario+Cappy, and Inklings. I do still have ideas that might be fun, though.

Maybe, if they do a Subspace Emissary thing again, have DJ Octavio as a boss. Marie as an unlockable character with her umbrella.

Or, Bowser with that hat he wears in his Odyssey boss fight.

Or, considering we got Cloud DLC in the last game, maybe Mallow/Geno from Super Mario RPG since Squeenix properties seem to be acceptable now.
It will never happen but...
#Hypno
filenotfound said:
I don't know, Konami seems to be pretty willing to exploit the Metal Gear franchise for pachinko machines and shitty zombie survival games, I wouldn't write off Snake of just yet.

As for my picks, I'd actually like them to expand on what they did with Bowser Jr and the kooplings. Like, instead of filling up characters slots with all these Fire Emblem characters, just have Marth and then have Roy, Lucina, Chrom and who ever else as alts for Marth. They could so this with other characters to, Daisy as an alt for Peach, Young Link with Took Link, Pichu and Pikachu, etc...
This is a reminder that Sakurai and Kojima are buddies. Konami fucked Kojima. Sakurai is big boss daddy of Smash. Sakurai probably won't want to bring in a character that is still owned by the company that fucked over his friend.
JTT said:
This is a reminder that Sakurai and Kojima are buddies. Konami fucked Kojima. Sakurai is big boss daddy of Smash. Sakurai probably won't want to bring in a character that is still owned by the company that fucked over his friend.
A fair point, but I disagree on who is the "Big Boss" for Smash. Nintendo is the boss of Smash, if Konami agrees and Nintendo wants Snake in, he'll need to put Snake in. Furthermore, wouldn't Kojima rather have his friend work with Snake than the hacks at Konami? And to clarify, I don't think Snake is likely to be in Smash, simply that I haven't written it of completly.
filenotfound said:
A fair point, but I disagree on who is the "Big Boss" for Smash. Nintendo is the boss of Smash, if Konami agrees and Nintendo wants Snake in, he'll need to put Snake in. Furthermore, wouldn't Kojima rather have his friend work with Snake than the hacks at Konami? And to clarify, I don't think Snake is likely to be in Smash, simply that I haven't written it of completly.
Nintendo plays an important role, as they will certainly be the publisher of the game. But Smash 4 was developed by Sora Ltd. (Sakurai's company) and Bandai Namco. And Brawl was developed by Sora Ltd. and Game Arts. I understand that Sora Ltd. has (so far) only ever developed for Nintendo, but it is a separate company. I expect the next Smash (port or not) will continue to be primarily developed by Sora Ltd., especially since it has been confirmed that Sakurai is on the project already.

Nintendo may be providing a significant portion of the funding, probably even a majority, but I don't want to underestimate Sakurai's sway.

But the last few years are proof that really nobody can predict what Nintendo or Konami will do (each for different reasons), so I can't rule out Snake.
I have a pull that no one will expect and I know there 0 chance but I'd love it.

Hiro from Lunar 2.
Imasuky said:
Hiro from Lunar 2.
Gesundheit.