Is Flipnote Studio content allowed?
I have some FS hypnosis drawn by myself still laying around on my PC. It's drawn, eh, okay enough I think, but since I never see Flipnote Studio/MS Paint used as a drawing tool on here I do not know if it's allowed. I read through the rules yes, but it isn't really clear enough to me.
Robyn said:
I have some FS hypnosis drawn by myself still laying around on my PC. It's drawn, eh, okay enough I think, but since I never see Flipnote Studio/MS Paint used as a drawing tool on here I do not know if it's allowed. I read through the rules yes, but it isn't really clear enough to me.
I say go ahead upload it
Alright, I'll just see what happens then
It's not about what program you use, it's about the quality of the content you create with it.
bugmenot said:
It's not about what program you use, it's about the quality of the content you create with it.
No, some easily mass-producible programs aren't allowed, such as Kisekae (though there are a few exceptions to that one).
NinjaKirby said:
No, some easily mass-producible programs aren't allowed, such as Kisekae (though there are a few exceptions to that one).
Right, I was talking about programs that weren't specifically against the rules.
Aaaand it was removed. Took them two days though. -_-
I would recommend using this thread before you post to the site for feedback, in case you have any concerns with any other new posts not being accepted. http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/34379
NinjaKirby said:
No, some easily mass-producible programs aren't allowed, such as Kisekae (though there are a few exceptions to that one).
Nah, some Kisekae images have been given exceptions. It really is a matter of what you do with it; generally requiring some amount of actual value and effort to the post that goes beyond what someone could get by clicking the "random outfit" button and tweaking a few things.
Changer said:
Nah, some Kisekae images have been given exceptions. It really is a matter of what you do with it; generally requiring some amount of actual value and effort to the post that goes beyond what someone could get by clicking the "random outfit" button and tweaking a few things.
Kisekae images are only allowed if they have been manipped or otherwise edited; you can't just create something with Kisekae, take a screenshot, and upload it.

The rules state:
"Images made in character creators such as Kisekae or card generators are not permitted, with exception for additional manipping or drawing work done on the resulting image."
bugmenot said:
Kisekae images are only allowed if they have been manipped or otherwise edited; you can't just create something with Kisekae, take a screenshot, and upload it.

The rules state:
"Images made in character creators such as Kisekae or card generators are not permitted, with exception for additional manipping or drawing work done on the resulting image."
Yeah, like I said; something that can't simply be reproduced by clicking random. Just making a kisekae character and calling it a day doesn't cut it, you have to actually do something to the image to make it more than just a generated image.