Your Ideas for Wheel Of Hypno!!
Heyo thought I would give the audience the chance to give out their ideas for the show. JUst name a ridiculous name for it what it does and why I should choose it! I hope to see crazy things in here. Mooo
P.S nothing is stupid in here. I like to hear your ideas. No matter how strange
Blessedbycows said:
Heyo thought I would give the audience the chance to give out their ideas for the show. JUst name a ridiculous name for it what it does and why I should choose it! I hope to see crazy things in here. Mooo
Blessedbycows said:
JUst name a ridiculous name for it
Blessedbycows said:
name a ridiculous name
FucknuggleT-hut...
Honestly this is what I consider a ridiculous name, for obvious reasons. (Pls don't choose this) (or do anything with it cuz I have no clue what my brain did there)
I want nothing but zombie walking on all of the slots! spoiler

But ye, can't wait to see where this goes from here. :)
I'm going to keep my mouth shut because all I would be doing is referencing actual game shows.
Hypnosis-guy said:
FucknuggleT-hut...
Honestly this is what I consider a ridiculous name, for obvious reasons. (Pls don't choose this) (or do anything with it cuz I have no clue what my brain did there)
I can think of a ton of things to with that. I personally love that. Made me laugh. Brains do amazing things

Sir_Lurksalaot said:
I'm going to keep my mouth shut because all I would be doing is referencing actual game shows.
My good friend! I would love nothing more! If it’s you put your own twist on it, and give it a name.
someguy231 said:
I want nothing but zombie walking on all of the slots! spoiler

But ye, can't wait to see where this goes from here. :)
Maybe a halloween one
Clam-headphones: latch onto your ears and plays a mermaid's song into your ears, turning you into a mindless, sexy mermaid.
I've got a few for ya...

Stepford makeover
Clumsy French Maid
Exotic dancer
Superhero suit up
Alien abduction
Foot worship
Haigure
Mummification
Breast sucking

...uuhhh... Chance cube?
That's all I got for now.
Pendulum hypnosis and footplay is all I want.
Dollification, of course!
Trippy: fuck all dem sluts :D
Seriously, I have no idea what the fuck you're asking for.
Blessedbycows said:
Maybe a halloween one
Can you feature Fem-Dale or Lilya as a fembot in that halloween one?
HollyDolly said:
Dollification, of course!
I support this. But Ball Joint Dolls in particular.
Contorted said:
If you don't know, you can read the other comments, it's helped me before when I didn't know what the person was talking about.
Contorted said:
Just to ask for what do you want to see on my game show. Any fetishes or something stupid you want to see, say it.
Don't have a fancy name for it but something like a reverse personality. So a wild rock girl becomes bookish and Velma like, a year book organiser and school paper editor type becomes your cool slacker friend, a shy nerd girl becomes a kick your ass biker chick, that kinda thing.
Blessedbycows said:
Just to ask for what do you want to see on my game show. Any fetishes or something stupid you want to see, say it.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you for clarifying it for me then.

Well, having contestants subjected and trying to resit hypno spirals could be fun! Could be called like "Don't Spiral Out of Control" or something like that.
How about this: a contestant has to spin a wheel with various hypno-fetishes on it. Bimbo, bondage slave, anal-obsessed, ect. Then are zapped and given a relatively simple task to complete despite their new compulsion. If they can successfully complete the task, they win the life-changing prize and the compulsion is removed. If they fail, the compulsion is made permanent and they are handed over to someone who is looking for a slave with that particular fetish.

Maybe call it Fresh Start or Fetish Tart.

Wow that is a terrible name. I'll have to think more.
I'll go with some of my favorites:
Ditzy Fairy: IT'S SO CUTE
Succubus: hot and sexy
Cheerleader: GIVE ME A C, GIVE ME A H, GIVE ME AN E, GIVE ME AN ANOTHER E, AND FINALLY A R.
Harem girl: Do I really need to say?

Pretty Princess: Super girly dainty submissive pretty princess, Again, super cute

hmmm, maybe like a 1950's sort of girl? Like with poodle skirts? Something like that.
I love all of these ideas as well.I will use a good chunk of these so keep them coming! Also, I decided if you want to see anyone in the wheel of hypno, Who do you all want to see next?
Blessedbycows said:
I love all of these ideas as well.I will use a good chunk of these so keep them coming! Also, I decided if you want to see anyone in the wheel of hypno, Who do you all want to see next?
Chisty
Blessedbycows said:
Obligatory Aqua

Alright, I'm joking
Blessedbycows said:
I vote for Erika!
Blessedbycows said:
If we're going strictly by Hub OC's, maybe Crystal and her sister Alex?

And if not, I'll go with my go-to waifu Motoko Kusanagi.
I got one. It'd be called:

Loco Latex Lust!

The contestant is equipped with a bodysuit of Velai's signature latex. Then they try to endure the lust for as long as they can without doing anything naughty.
Modern Mom: A soccer mom type persona, drives a mini-van, sits at starbucks for hours every morning after dropping the kids off at school