Okay, I want an OC, dammit. Who does cheap commissions?
Or given that my birthday's coming up soon, anyone feel like drawing me as a gift?

I know I'm nowhere near as popular as people like Crimson, PokémonGirl and others, but every time I see pictures of them I get super envious. I want in on that action.

So if anyone's willing to draw me and not charge a ton of money, please let me know. My email is undefeatabletwilight@gmail.com and I can be found on Discord as twilightL#5551.
You're not only one who want's an OC.
I've been doing headshot commissions for a little while, $18 each. There's quite a few left to do on my queue at the moment, but if you don't mind the wait I can squeeze you in at the end of it. They look like this:

https://pre00.deviantart.net/b721/th/pre/i/2018/030/7/b/headshots__by_geekgirl8-dc1mjt0.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/5587/th/pre/i/2018/068/5/6/headshot_commission__alba_encounters_kenny_by_gg_8-dc5f8ip.png

Snake tails or tentacles are no extra charge as well, however the only snake I won't draw is Kaa. :)
geekgirl8 said:
I've been doing headshot commissions for a little while, $18 each. There's quite a few left to do on my queue at the moment, but if you don't mind the wait I can squeeze you in at the end of it. They look like this:

https://pre00.deviantart.net/b721/th/pre/i/2018/030/7/b/headshots__by_geekgirl8-dc1mjt0.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/5587/th/pre/i/2018/068/5/6/headshot_commission__alba_encounters_kenny_by_gg_8-dc5f8ip.png

Snake tails or tentacles are no extra charge as well, however the only snake I won't draw is Kaa. :)
I should really hire yo sometime.

Cause those are good prices.

As for twilightL I look forward to seeing what your OC looks like. Always nice to see new faces around
I'm not sure what your budget is, but my commission info is here, if you'd like it: http://hypnohub.net/post/show/54927/black-wave-commission_sheet
Gojulas drew me, because he is awesome. All hail Gojulas. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424310110249156610/425086744636031016/new_desing_ws.png

So there's my reference pic. Feel free to draw me in whatever lewd situations you can think of. I'll be waiting for the flood of twilight pics on the hub.

(in my dreams)
twilightL said:
Gojulas drew me, because he is awesome. All hail Gojulas. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424310110249156610/425086744636031016/new_desing_ws.png

So there's my reference pic. Feel free to draw me in whatever lewd situations you can think of. I'll be waiting for the flood of twilight pics on the hub.

(in my dreams)
Might take you up on that but would like to know about personality and such. DM me the details.
twilightL said:

(in my dreams)
Well you're certainly a lucky one.

I have ideas for an OC, but I still can't figure out the exact appearance.
What is it with everyone wanting an OC? It's like we're the deviantart for hypnosis fetishists.
SexyHex said:
What is it with everyone wanting an OC? It's like we're the deviantart for hypnosis fetishists.
I think its helps immerse ourselves in our hypno fetish. I also think it's fun to create a character and have it become part of a community.
DarkMask said:
I think its helps immerse ourselves in our hypno fetish. I also think it's fun to create a character and have it become part of a community.
I think (for some people) they feel jealous that someone has an OC, so they create their own, but then some people believe they have to create one, then it's just the domino effect...and then there's the response I quoted, those 3 things usually lead someone to creating an OC but sometimes people do it for other reasons as well.
Hypnosis-guy said:
I think (for some people) they feel jealous that someone has an OC, so they create their own, but then some people believe they have to create one, then it's just the domino effect...and then there's the response I quoted, those 3 things usually lead someone to creating an OC but sometimes people do it for other reasons as well.
Yeah, I can understand the envy. I guess it just comes with the glamour of making an OC.
I know I chimed in here already, but I've been thinking about this thread (and some of the responses to it). I get the feeling there's a pretty strong demand from people for character designs to represent themselves, for the purpose of getting hypnotized. I think everyone who wants that should have the chance. Obviously, Gojulas did great work answering this particular plea, but I still thought it would be worth sharing the project idea that this thread inspired in me. The details are in the spoiler, or you can read them on my Patreon page, and consider funding the project while you're there: https://www.patreon.com/blackwave

spoiler
twilightL said:

(in my dreams)
It’s like Imasuky said. There are still a buncha gaps you need to fill in about your character beyond the sketch. A character can look cool or cute or sexy, but they should have certain aspects/attributes that make em stand out.

Like Erika and Crystal being easily hypnotized, Karen’s plans always getting foiled, Crimson as a stepford wife, Chisty being the cute local gym trainer(/student), etc.

Even with some pics of lesser-seen OCs like Mezzberry or Cynthia May of Jyoti, you still kinda get an idea of what their whole deal is.

That isn’t to say that you therefore have to commission a ton of pics, but it’s good to have a character that we get to know more about beyond their surface level appearance. Like how do they act around others? That sorta stuff.

SexyHex said:
...Well, there’s a lot of overlap with the people that freauent DA and the Hub, so... Part of that is probably your answer.
Okay, let me give a little profile for this character then.

Name: twilight L (Yes, that's how it's spelled. And no, L isn't an initial, it's her actual last name.)
Species: Catgirl
Personality: Basically a gamer and a cat. She loves video games (single-player, mostly - she doesn't play online games like LoL or Overwatch or anything like that, she prefers RPGs like Final Fantasy), pets, scritches, cuddles, cat treats, things of that nature. She acts like a cat most of the time, even though she's perfectly capable of human speech - her movements and attitude are catlike, and she often makes cat noises (like purring, meowing, hissing, trilling, etc.) to communicate. Like most cats, she has a blank expression most of the time, since she communicates her emotions mainly through her body language.
When she does talk, which is usually only when she has to, she'll say everything in a completely normal tone of voice, no matter what it is. Not emotionless or deadpan, just as if she's commenting on the weather or asking for the time. She often combines this with saying some very strange or outlandish things, and it makes it impossible to tell whether she's being sarcastic or not. (To be honest, I don't think even she knows most of the time). She tends to give weird answers to simple questions, a common one being:
"So what are you doing here?"
"Saving the world from total destruction."
A running gag I had with her in most RPs is that whenever someone called her name or tried to get her attention, she'd always look up from reaching under/into something (presumably trying to get a cat toy she was playing with that somehow ended up there).
Her favourite food is fresh salmon. She also eats mice occasionally, but not birds - she says there's too much hassle with the feathers. She'll still chase them for fun though.

Powers/Abilities
Twilight's main power is her ability to use any skill she's seen in a video game before, and since she plays a lot of games, she has a lot of abilities. In battle, she usually plays the role of heal/support, using spells to recover health or buff various stats, though she has some (usually light-based) offensive spells too. Some of her favourites are:
First Aid - Minor healing spell
Photon - A small ball of light energy, shot from the end of her staff.
Flint Protect - Increases the defensive power of armour ("armour" in this case being pretty much anything someone is wearing)
Keenest - Increases a weapon's attack power (again, "weapon" is basically "anything a character uses to attack with", as long as it's a physical object)
Holy Lance - An area of effect attack that causes giant spears of light to rain down on the area. Another running gag was twilight never being able to actually hit anything with this attack, given that she can't aim it precisely and the spears are fairly widely-spaced when they fall. She can only use this once per battle.
Sacred Shine - A huge AoE light-based attack that covers the entire field in energy and damages all foes in it considerably. It's her most powerful spell, but the downside is that she has to charge for five minutes to use it, during which time she's completely defenseless.
Photon Lancer Full Autofire - A machinegun-like volley of tiny light energy needles shot from the end of her staff.
Protection - Creates a barrier around her that nullifies any attack, but can only be used for about five seconds at a time.
Wide Area Protection - Creates a dome around her that stops anything from getting in or out (if you're wondering how she still breathes, then... a wizard did it). Can be used indefinitely, but she can't really do much in the way of attacking when she's in there, so she has to come out sooner or later.
Photon Blast - Basically a stronger version of Photon.

Hypnosis
Twilight's position as a tist/subject is basically neutral. She'll get hypnotised relatively easily (a trait she doesn't share with me, sadly), but she'll always be able to snap out of it if people push her too far. Some of her limits include:
- Doing anything sexual with guys (she's a lesbian)
- Trying to change her sexuality
- Trying to make her into any animal other than a cat (especially a dog or a cow)
- Trying to make her hurt or kill anyone
When she wants to hypnotise someone, she'll use a tiny round silver bell (think the kind you sometimes see on cat collars), which produces a beautiful sound (kind of like windchimes in a light breeze) that drowns out and neutralises all other sounds in her target's mind, leaving them empty-minded and obedient. She'll pretty much only tell them to bring her treats or pet/cuddle her, though.
(Note: While I don't mind you drawing twilight performing sexual acts with a girl, it's not in her character to order a girl to perform sexual acts with her. Twilight is not a sexual character by nature. It's fine if she's tranced, but otherwise no.)

That's all I can think of to say right now. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.
Kachopper9 said:

Just make them look like Aqua, problem solved.
On another note, I want my OC on the hub, but I can't draw and use kisekae, which isn't actually allowed.
NinjaKirby said:
Just make them look like Aqua, problem solved.
On another note, I want my OC on the hub, but I can't draw and use kisekae, which isn't actually allowed.
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get out of my Aqua funk, the OC idea I have is different than that.
Kachopper9 said:

Update:I think I am almost to the point where I have both a personality and basic grasp on their appearance.

Now I just need an someone to draw them.
The project I mentioned earlier has been funded, and I'm crazy excited about it!
This means that I'm picking a random patron at the end of April to design an avatar character for. Anyone interested can get in on it for as little as a dollar!
https://www.patreon.com/blackwave
Ok, I'm so close to making an OC that I'm 90% of the way there.

• Name: .... fuck
  • Age: Young, 14-26 (Character can be whatever age necessary, default younger on the scale.)
  • Personality/Story:Basically She's the princess of her "kingdom"(again, don't have full details) that is basically a magical prodigy, being one of the most powerful forces in her home. She's haughty, but she's not a dick. She's definitely more benevolent, but a bit of a troll. She tends to use her abilities for quite a bit of things, but not completely abuse them. When she does hypnotize/TF people into things like maids, fellow girly princesses, some other 'stuff', she won't keep them like that and will almost never do it to the innocent involuntarily. She'll do it to troublemakers and others though. That being said when she does do it to the innocent, she'll often ask in advance. If not, she tends write up an IOU(like I said, slight troll). If so, she'll often compensate the 'victim' afterward. She's not a fan of evil, egotistical rulers or those who do try to keep people as complete slaves. Those tend to make her mad, which is not good... for them.
Powers/Abilities:
  • Powerful magic
    • Combat magic: she's a very powerful fighter when it comes to magic, having control of all sorts of spells( think like elemental magic, but other stuff as well)
    • Transformative/Hypnotic magic: Basically she can hypnotize people, change their clothes and/or forms.
    • High Resistance: She heavily resists other methods of Hypnotism through magic and powers
    • Magic overload: Basically, if her magic isn't used for a specific amount of time, it will began to 'leak' or overload, so to speak. This will actually free her from capture and MC.
  • Weakness: Not physically durable, but her magic makes up for most of it.
The parts I'm stuck on are her Appearance(I can't decide on a dress design or her hair, and her name).

If anyone is willing to give their thoughts or suggestions please do. Edit: No one? Welp, I tried
Kachopper9 said:.

• Name: .... fuck
that made me giggle.
Same, gots several OC i'd love to see in drawings. Some even have subs on the server.
But welp, no money ! Unless i can pay with services.
Hey, Dina-M drew me! I'm finally on the Hub! (My avatar is her rendition of me)
twilightL said:
Hey, Dina-M drew me! I'm finally on the Hub! (My avatar is her rendition of me)
Congrats! Looks great :D