So you're telling me you DON'T want canon corruption?
Pinkanator said:
So you're telling me you DON'T want canon corruption?
I love Corruption but you tend to look at it a bit differently.
Imasuky said:
I love Corruption but you tend to look at it a bit differently.
But this was legit hot tho
The entire arc is actually pretty genuinely terrifying, and the fact that the arc's *canon* to the original campaign unlike Plague's gives it some terrifying impact.

Still so much good humor slipped in, though.
Pinkanator said:
But this was legit hot tho
So is Hilda but you don't like that.
Nightington said:
The entire arc is actually pretty genuinely terrifying, and the fact that the arc's *canon* to the original campaign unlike Plague's gives it some terrifying impact.

Still so much good humor slipped in, though.
Oh my heart was totally wrenching.

But it was still really hot.
The Caligula Effect has a virtual Idol and her musicians brainwashing people into happy obedience.
stagrider said:
The Caligula Effect has a virtual Idol and her musicians brainwashing people into happy obedience.
Funfact
Did you know the writer for Caligula effect also wrote the first three persona games?
cause he did.
Where this isn't really hypnosis I still wanna mention the Lilith shrine easter egg from the Borderlands 1 DLC for helping awaken my hypno fetish. In the DLC there is a hidden room that has a shrine of Lilith with her wanted poster on the wall and 2 spiral disks on her boobs. I remember finding this when I was younger before realizing my hypno fetish and getting really turned on by it. Every now and again I used to just hang around in that room and look at the shrine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLL56b7HPgo here's a video of it.
Fire Emblem Echoes keeps up the grand tradition

First up are Witches, women who sold their souls to the God Duma for power and stuff
Also at the end of Alms route in Act 3, you have to fight this guy who's mind controlling a young, powerful mage. Beautiful echoed, empty tones.
AngelGrace said:
Fire Emblem Echoes keeps up the grand tradition

First up are Witches, women who sold their souls to the God Duma for power and stuff
Also at the end of Alms route in Act 3, you have to fight this guy who's mind controlling a young, powerful mage. Beautiful echoed, empty tones.
Holy crap guys. It got better. It got so much better.
spoiler spoiler. spoiler
Still not fire emblem genealogy tier.

Genealogy, Chapters 1-5.
spoiler

That was shocking and depressing D:

Chapter 6
spoiler

Chapters 7-11
spoiler
-BattleBlock Theater-

There's an evil hat around that possesses people. It doesn't really make them do much, though, all they do is sit in Hattington's chair running the theater until they die.

-Pit People-

There's a squid monster that can do some mind-control-y attacks, such as making a unit switch sides for a turn, or giving units a chance to attack friendly units for a turn.

And all of you who've played Pit People thought I was going to talk about Snek Puss (Though I believe she can inflict one of those statuses randomly).
Nightgames Mod has mind control, corruption as addiction. Mara can get a bunch of mind control doohikies, and Cassie, Angel, and Kat all have addictions, and a demon can turn you into a demon lite. Sadly, no game overs. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nightgames-mod-v2-5-1-2-updated-2-11-17.65/

Trapquest has hypnosis as a very minor part in the Hotel, but also has bimbofication. Pretty eh in my opinion though. http://www.trapquest.com/

And finally, Trials in Tainted Space has a character dedicated to hypnosis and Corruption of Champions has (obviously) corruption. https://www.fenoxo.com/play-games/
It's weird how Night Games and Night Games Mod are basically two almost separate games that are being developed by completely separate people/groups, in parallel, with the two games' authors being in completely friendly terms with each other (AFAICT).

I think NGM is a bit of a mess: It tends to end up throwing big tangles of text at you that all of its mechanics produce, the UI becomes really painful to use with its gigantic button strip that runs off the page, and it has a lot more ambition for adding features than it has ability to fix bugs that those features cause. I have no idea what kind of place its balance is in (mostly because I just edit saves to get things to where I want them to go). And the whole thing with willpower just doesn't feel as nice as the simple "you cum, you lose" concept.

Night Games on the other hand is pretty vanilla, but the things it does, it does actually do well. Well, reasonably so. It has some MC content in the Dark skills (i.e. mostly Reyka), but it's IMO not really enough to make the game worth playing if you're going it just for MC fetish stuff.
Mind control mechanics were already a big part of Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, and they've added some more for the sequel. The Shadow of War E3 footage is probably scripted, but at least it's entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxM3lxKvWs0

I hope they keep Bruz for the game, he's great. It's like he wandered in from Discworld.
I find it odd how no one's mentioned a little-known RPG for the Wii, developed by Monolith...hmm...oh what was its name?

oh right: Xenoblade 'Best RPG' Chronicles.

I won't go into what kind of mind control it is because...well that involves heavy spoilers, but let's just say it leads to one or more characters dressing way skimpier(if at all)
The newly added Red Mage storyline in FF14 has some blatant mind control in it.

The antagonist kidnaps people with magical potential, drugs them to induce amnesia, and then brands them with a magic sigil that erases their mind. He then fills their head with raw magical power to turn them into obedient slaves who do whatever he commands.
Rey's gonna have a Mind Control ability in Star Wars: Battlefront II (EA) that'll be interesting I guess. But how the hell's it gonna work in a PVP game like this??
Defcon7 said:
Rey's gonna have a Mind Control ability in Star Wars: Battlefront II (EA) that'll be interesting I guess. But how the hell's it gonna work in a PVP game like this??
I guess you could mind control an enemy character, and then that player is locked out of the game for a few seconds while their avatar switches to AI settings and attacks their own team for a bit.
According to people who played the demo it messes with your controls, like reversing them and changing the buttons up a bit.
Just remembered both Devil Survivor games have some MC in the new game+ extra battles.

In the first game, the fight against the Sage of Time has him luring a bunch of hypnotized sleepwalkers towards him to feast on their souls. The objective of the mission is to kill him while also sending some units next to the sleepwalkers to wake them and help them escape. As the battle goes on, more sleepwalkers will continue to appear.

In Devil Survivor 2's battle with Lilith, she's charmed a group of men who will attack the party, since they're innocent people under mind control, killing them results in a game over. You have to avoid attacking them.
Lilith has a unique ability called temptation which will attempt to charm the opposing team at the start of each skirmish. It always works if the team leader is male, although it still has a high chance of working if the leader is female, so abilities that protect against status effects are a must-have in this battle.
So, a user by the name of reader8363 posted a new thread about some MC-themed LP's. I decided to help him. There's probably quite a bit of redundancy between my list in that thread and the suggested games in this thread (I didn't really have the courage to check all the answers already posted here), but I believe I did point some new stuff out. reader8363 is probably interested, but maybe some here will be as well (which is why I'm posting the link, in order not to do a redux of my post.)
EoD said:
The newly added Red Mage storyline in FF14 has some blatant mind control in it.

The antagonist kidnaps people with magical potential, drugs them to induce amnesia, and then brands them with a magic sigil that erases their mind. He then fills their head with raw magical power to turn them into obedient slaves who do whatever he commands.
So, there's even MORE hypnosis in this questline.

An NPC ally named Arya turns out to be a descendant of the demon Lillith, who has the power to whisper into the minds of those who share her blood. The previously mentioned antagonist is ALSO a descendant of Lillith, and he only became evil because she drove him to it. His ability to brainwash people is also a lesser manifestation of Lillith's own.

So what winds up happening is Lillith entrances Arya with the intention of possessing her and nearly succeeds before Arya's willpower returns.
Don't know if it's been said. But Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape, being a super hero game has hypnosis and mind control. Male and female, but don't get your hopes up, game is meh at best for me.
can someone give me advice on overwhored? How do I get to the monster village?
airmanexe said:
I'm not very familiar with the Super Robot Wars series, but I found a couple of screenshots in one of 2chan's corruption threads. After checking around, the screenshots are from "Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Masou Kishin F - Coffin of the End", where one of the playable characters is captured and brainwashed by the enemy.

Before: http://i.imgur.com/QG1LL5s.jpg
After: http://i.imgur.com/2JiHslz.jpg

I recall hearing the SRW series has plenty of cases of female characters getting brainwashed, but again, I'm not familiar with it.
Sorry just found this thread. Yes. Almost every single SRW game (both the compliations and OG games) will have at least 1 female corrupted/hypnotized/brainwashed by someone or something. It's just a mecha trope
Splatoon 2 spoilers: spoiler
Jakku~ said:
Splatoon 2 spoilers: (snip)
We have a spoilers tag, y'know. Please use it. I am doing my hardest not to see these spoilers as I type.
FallenMeteor said:
We have a spoilers tag, y'know. Please use it. I am doing my hardest not to see these spoilers as I type.
Alright, fine. Fixed it.