Love Potion Hentai
Recently found this hentai called Kimekoi! Takane no Hana to Osanajima ga Kimatta Riyuu.

Basic premise: Dude, Hajime, wants to confess to hot girl in his class, Megumi, but too scared of being rejected. To get some insurance, he asks a childhood friend, Misa, to make him some love potion pills. She does just that, using his semen as a key ingredient and even gets Megumi to take one. Pill is super effective and has Megumi ditching class to masturbate over him. Misa sees it all and tells Hajime this is happening only cause Megumi already likes him. Naturally, sex ensues.

Episode 2 adds Misa into the mix (at Megumi's urging) and a threesome ensues as the girls start popping the pills like they're whatever the women's equivalent of Viagra is.

As basic and straightforward as it is, I like it mostly because it avoids the one thing I hate most in MC Hentai: The mc is not an ugly bastard. Also, he doesn't feel nearly as generic as most hentai mc.

Also, for heart eyes fans, guess how you can tell the girl is under the effects of the love pill?

Here's a link: http://hentaihaven.org/kimekoi-takane-no-hana-to-osananajimi-ga-kimatta-riyuu-episode-1/

I recommend this for anyone wanting to see some semi-consensual MC in Hentai.
I don't usually go for hentai video (the sound of little girls incessantly screaming as though they're being murdered is why I never go to chuck e. cheese, so I don't need it in my sexy time) but I will give this a look see.

I figured someone should post something to acknowledge that you've shared this with all of us, thank you for the write-up. :)
Thanks for the suggestion — I'll check it out too!
ghost13 said:
Recently found this hentai called Kimekoi! Takane no Hana to Osanajima ga Kimatta Riyuu.

Basic premise: Dude, Hajime, wants to confess to hot girl in his class, Megumi, but too scared to of being rejected. to get some insurance, he asks a childhood friend, Misa, to make him some love potion pills. She does it, using his semen as a key ingredient and even gets the Usagi to take one. Pill is super effective and has Megumi ditching class to masturbate over him. Misa sees it all and tells Hajime this is happening only cause Megumi already likes him. Naturally, sex ensues.

Episode 2 adds Misa into the mix (at Megumi's urging) and a threesome ensues as the girls start popping the pills like they're whatever the women's equivalent of Viagra is.

As basic and start forward as it is, I like it mostly because it avoids the one thing I hate most in MC Hentai: The mc is not an ugly bastard. Also, he doesn't feel nearly as generic as most hentai mc.

Also, for heart eyes fans, guess how you can tell the girl is under the effects of the love pill?

Here's a link: http://hentaihaven.org/kimekoi-takane-no-hana-to-osananajimi-ga-kimatta-riyuu-episode-1/

I recommend this for anyone wanting to see some semi-consensual MC in Hentai.
Ive seen episode 2 and it get even better
the hentai "Kamyla", which has some really interesting control scenes, where the subject is trying to resist

plot synopses: Agatha, Koyomi & Lily are special agents, trained to track down and bring in criminals trafficking in human bondage. Now they are up against a criminal mastermind who creates sex slave who will do anything for him, by use of the mind control drug Kamyla.

a quick search suggests you might be able to view it here? http://hentaimama.com/tvshows/kamyla/
haven't actually tried watching it there, mind.

and I guess here's the manga [doujin?] on exhentai for those who don't like the weird animation or sound

https://exhentai.org/g/689454/e7cb5d0190/
Grim said:
the hentai "Kamyla", which has some really interesting control scenes, where the subject is trying to resist

plot synopses: Agatha, Koyomi & Lily are special agents, trained to track down and bring in criminals trafficking in human bondage. Now they are up against a criminal mastermind who creates sex slave who will do anything for him, by use of the mind control drug Kamyla.

a quick search suggests you might be able to view it here? http://hentaimama.com/tvshows/kamyla/
haven't actually tried watching it there, mind.

and I guess here's the manga [doujin?] on exhentai for those who don't like the weird animation or sound

https://exhentai.org/g/689454/e7cb5d0190/
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/35812/blue_hair-brown_eyes-drugged-empty_eyes-expression

found a post of it on here.
Grim said:
a quick search suggests you might be able to view it here? http://hentaimama.com/tvshows/kamyla/
haven't actually tried watching it there, mind.
Everyone needs to see the sequel of Kamyla.
DouDile said:
Everyone needs to see the sequel of Kamyla.
Why ? What's in the sequel ? Anything other than the aforementioned officer MC ?
greasyi said:
I don't usually go for hentai video (the sound of little girls incessantly screaming as though they're being murdered is why I never go to chuck e. cheese, so I don't need it in my sexy time) but I will give this a look see.

I figured someone should post something to acknowledge that you've shared this with all of us, thank you for the write-up. :)
Glad you appreciated that.

Also, I wish the neighborhood kids where I live would stop screaming like that...
Good find! This sort of thing is refreshing. Not even that I mind ugly dudes, but most MC hentai is relentlessly misogynistic to boot (i mean, more so than hentai already is, like the guy is usually a woman-hater and degrades the women under his control, kind of like an Incel fantasy). Here you get something much more positive.
Ogodei-Khan said:
Good find! This sort of thing is refreshing. Not even that I mind ugly dudes, but most MC hentai is relentlessly misogynistic to boot (i mean, more so than hentai already is, like the guy is usually a woman-hater and degrades the women under his control, kind of like an Incel fantasy). Here you get something much more positive.
Yeah, even if the women were nice to him before hand...