Incredibles 2 Hypno spoilers
Heyo guys so just wanted to let you all know I skimmed through the Incredibles 2 junior novelization to confirm our hopes and as you might have seen from the title yes indeed, some main characters do get hypnotized. Not sure what the effect will be but let's just say it's not a"stretch" to think that we may get some good scenes for longer than a few minutes ;)
this is extremely good news
mariosonicfan said:
Heyo guys so just wanted to let you all know I skimmed through the Incredibles 2 junior novelization to confirm our hopes and as you might have seen from the title yes indeed, some main characters do get hypnotized. Not sure what the effect will be but let's just say it's not a"stretch" to think that we may get some good scenes for longer than a few minutes ;)
I see the pun
mariosonicfan said:
If there is the slightest nanosecond of malesub then the movie is -500/10
someguy231 said:
There's malesub in the trailer, soooo...
someguy231 said:
I like the way you think.
Guess we'll see some Hypno Super Mom this time, gosh this time Helen will go straight to history. =))

So from the poster in Disney site, it is seemed we'll have 8 Villain? put the Screenslaver and the Underminer aside, we'll have 6 under the logo, at least 3 of them look like heroes (the bulky red dude, the blue lighting guy and the aquamarine lady showed with shiny light bulb eyes in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYimOnyCknw so femsub + malesub confirmed)

nvm: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Brick_(The_Incredibles) all are second rate heroes, also the red dude is the red lady *facepalm*
I've seen at least one picture of what you're talking about.
It is extremely fucked to me that the movies will just let spoilers out into the wild in exchange for getting a bit more tie-in sales done just a bit sooner.
notanotheralias said:
I've seen at least one picture of what you're talking about.
It is extremely fucked to me that the movies will just let spoilers out into the wild in exchange for getting a bit more tie-in sales done just a bit sooner.
Are we talking about how POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILER, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED?
TheSpoon said:
Are we talking about how POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILER, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED?
well, hardly, I mean spoiler
I will say, if you are good at picking up puns from names... it is super obvious who the screenslaver is. Like it's super easy to figure out, heck I did before I even looked through that book lol
Okay, I haven't even seen the trailer that everyone is talking about. I just saw someone post some pages from the kid's book is all and spoiler
notanotheralias said:
Okay, I haven't even seen the trailer that everyone is talking about. I just saw someone post some pages from the kid's book is all and spoiler
Well, I'm officially not going to be able to enjoy this film in full, but I'll at least have the hypno stuff to lean back on~ Hopefully it'll be worth!
akaece said:
There's malesub in the trailer, soooo...
already shit. :v
Making me even more excited to see the movie now lol
Ok if you're here in the spoiler thing you must not care either way but seriously, Evelyn Deavor....evelyn...deavor....Evil Endeavor, come on now
but then, light-bulb eyes Helen Parr would likely undermined the mood, they could have gone for a more intense eyes feature. What I hope to see the most is eyes symbols, or just blank eyes, but then, it's Disney, it would either be light bulb or kaa eyes at best....