This topic is locked.

Did something happen to the hub discord?
What the title said. I was on it, then i realized I was kicked or something, however I didnt know if I did anything wrong, epsecially since I havent been too active on it either. I tried to rejoin via the chat link on here but it says the link is expired or I dont have permission. Any help or a reason as to why I was kicked/banned would be good, thanks.

EDIT: Tried to use an alternate account to see if I really was banned and I'm positive that it is the server now and not me
KimeraUltimate said:
What the title said. I was on it, then i realized I was kicked or something, however I didnt know if I did anything wrong, epsecially since I havent been too active on it either. I tried to rejoin via the chat link on here but it says the link is expired or I dont have permission. Any help or a reason as to why I was kicked/banned would be good, thanks.

EDIT: Tried to use an alternate account to see if I really was banned and I'm positive that it is the server now and not me
Hub discord still works.

I'm not sure but I think discord bans are IP based
Nazwa said:
Hub discord still works.

I'm not sure but I think discord bans are IP based
Bans are, in fact, IP based with Discord.
Anon_3.141 said:
Bans are, in fact, IP based with Discord.
Good to know. Now as to why I was banned in the first place? Didnt even get a talking to, it just happened
KimeraUltimate said:
Good to know. Now as to why I was banned in the first place? Didnt even get a talking to, it just happened
I've heard there are instances where multiple people can have the same IP. Especially common in Australia for some reason.
I tried asking around and the reason you were banned was for really bad behavior theirs more to it but i'll leave it at that..
Argonis said:
I tried asking around and the reason you were banned was for really bad behavior theirs more to it but i'll leave it at that..
^ Verifying this
(I mod on the discord)
After deliberation on behalf of the mod team, though. We've decided to lift your ban please rejoin and DM me when possible (LanitiCallahan#0878) so we can discuss this matter privately.
Lan said:
After deliberation on behalf of the mod team, though. We've decided to lift your ban please rejoin and DM me when possible (LanitiCallahan#0878) so we can discuss this matter privately.
Thank you.
Since this issue has been taken care of i'll be locking this thread.