Reserve a Primal
Hello everyone, Hidden Agenda at your service.

As some of you know, I've been commissioning artists to have the beloved OCs of the Hub enthralled by the Primals of Final Fantasy XIV. I love that game and all the unique ways the summons can brainwash us all. Over time I hope to have more art made which brings me to this. Before with Crimson and Jaclyn I sent them private messages to ask their consent and the finer points of the piece. This time I'm opening up the question to the public.

I'm going to list the Primals and Jobs within XIV so you can reply which ones you'd like to see your OCs involved with in the future. For now, I'm not doing repeats on the Primals so that all of them can get some love. I look forward to hearing if anyone else is interested in this.

If you don't know about these characters but still want to take part, just ask me. I'd be happy to give you the details.

-Jobs-

Paladin: Lara (IDPet)
Warrior: Erika
Dark Knight: Jaclyn (CorruptionPrincess)
White Mage: Deffy (Defcon7)
Scholar: Imasuky Lomae (Imasuky)
Astrologian:
Monk: Jyoti (Mindwipe), Orianna (Shmecha)
Dragoon: Au Ra (Argonis)
Samurai: Amy (Asaola)
Ninja: Pinkanator
Bard: Mask (DarkMask)
Machinist: Susan (BasuraGhost)
Black Mage: Crimson (StepfordCrimson)
Summoner: Crystal (Zko)
Red Mage: Seth (Darknessneon), Trippy (111)

-Primals-

Ifrit: Orianna (Schmecha)
Titan: Trippy (111)
Garuda: Mask (DarkMask)
Leviathan: Amy (Asaola)
Good King Moggle Mog XII: Pinkanator
Ramuh: Susan (BasuraGhost)
Odin: Lara (IDPet)
Bahamut: Crystal (Zko)
Phoenix: Deffy (Defcon7)
Enkidu:
Shiva: Seth (Darknessneon)
Bismark:
Ravana: Au Ra (Argonis)
King Thordan:
Sephirot: Erika
Sophia: Crimson (StepfordCrimson)
Zurvan:
Alexander: Jaclyn (CorruptionPrincess)
Shinryu:
Susano:
Lakshmi: Jyoti (Mindwipe)
Tsukuyomi: Imasuky Lomae (Imasuky)
Can I have Scholar and Tsukuyomi?
Can Allison be dragoon?

that's what i main ingame.
Can I get Ninja and Garuda?
Didn't think I'd see replies so fast. I'm surprised. Also, our first male victim. I'll add your requests to the board. When I save up a little more scratch, I'll start sending out private messages and then hunt down an artist.
actually i'd like to change OCs from Allison to my male Au ra OC if that's ok.
Argonis said:
actually i'd like to change OCs from Allison to my male Au ra OC if that's ok.
I would have loved to see Allison rejoice in the glory of combat, but the change has been made.
Why is there no Shiva on the list?
HiddenAgenda said:
I would have loved to see Allison rejoice in the glory of combat, but the change has been made.
XD maybe next time

thanks for making the change.
Mindwipe said:
Why is there no Shiva on the list?
I KNEW I was forgetting someone! Thank you.
Dammit I'm being indecisive!

I might switch to Bard since that's what I main in game.
But Ninja looks so cool...
DarkMask said:
Dammit I'm being indecisive!

I might switch to Bard since that's what I main in game.
But Ninja looks so cool...
We can always hash out the minor details over messaging. I kind of have it in my head how the scene would play out already. I'd just need to find an artist good with comics.
Hmm... I'm tempted to offer up Jyoti, but I'm not sure what class I'd say. I main paladin, but that seems like an odd fit for Jyoti.
White mage deffy and Phoenix?
Mindwipe said:
Hmm... I'm tempted to offer up Jyoti, but I'm not sure what class I'd say. I main paladin, but that seems like an odd fit for Jyoti.
She could be a summoner
she looks like she 's really good at communing with nature.
Is it bad that the only thing I know about FFIX is pretty much this stuff? Probably not...

I'd be fine if my Nikki was included, though going on previous FF games I'm not sure a class, maybe Red Mage? I always did like their fancy hats.
Mindwipe said:
If you want a class for Jyoti, I could suggest Monk. They revealed a monk character in XIV's trailer that people were at first debating whether or not was actually a Dancer.

And not to typecast, but I would guess Jyoti's Primal would be Lakshmi?
Imma take the ninja and the Moogle king if that's ok?
Ah well, I'll go for Monk and Ifrit.
HiddenAgenda said:
If you want a class for Jyoti, I could suggest Monk. They revealed a monk character in XIV's trailer that people were at first debating whether or not was actually a Dancer.

And not to typecast, but I would guess Jyoti's Primal would be Lakshmi?
That makes sense. Not to her yet, so I hadn't seen her. And monk would have probably been best, but since that was just claimed I'll go with Summoner.
Shmecha said:
Ah well, I'll go for Monk and Ifrit.
May I ask who your OC is? I tried looking something up under your name but didn't see anything.
Can two of my OC's join in on this?

Seth as a Red Mage and Velai as Shiva if so
Darknessneon said:
Can two of my OC's join in on this?

Seth as a Red Mage and Velai as Shiva if so
The Primals would just be the Primals. The OCs wouldn't be cosplaying or anything like that. Seth and or Velai would be subs to one of the Primal doms with one or two exceptions regarding possession. But Shiva wouldn't be part of that exception.
HiddenAgenda said:
The Primals would just be the Primals. The OCs wouldn't be cosplaying or anything like that. Seth and or Velai would be subs to one of the Primal doms with one or two exceptions regarding possession. But Shiva wouldn't be part of that exception.
Oooooh my bad. Can I have Seth be the Red Mage and just have him be hypno'd by Shiva? Or any of the female Primals that are left?
Do I have to pay to get Deffy as White mage with Phoenix??? Or is this just a hub project. I’m just curious sorry if this seems too pushy...
Defcon7 said:
Do I have to pay to get Deffy as White mage with Phoenix??? Or is this just a hub project. I’m just curious sorry if this seems too pushy...
It's just something I'm doing on the side. I'm not an artist otherwise I'd do it myself.
Yo this seems pretty cool, can my OC Susan be Machinist?
BasuraGhost said:
Yo this seems pretty cool, can my OC Susan be Machinist?
You'll need to name a Primal as well, but certainly.

As a reminder, you can overlap on Jobs, it's the Primals who each need a turn first.
I have realized that I actually haven't provided an OC reference, my bad. I think Orianna would be an excellent fit for Ifrit, all thing considered. A reference, I have more if needed.
HiddenAgenda said:
You'll need to name a Primal as well, but certainly.

As a reminder, you can overlap on Jobs, it's the Primals who each need a turn first.
Oh, then lemme get my boy Ramuh~
I er, have an idea for a leviathan astrologian. I've got an idea for an OC, but it's not entirely finished yet >< her looks some personality traits are pretty much done though, as is her name. Would that be okay?

Description of my OC